YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you getting 1ml vials or 10ml vial of your TRT prescription?

Insurance covers my test cyp 100% no copay

10 ml vials so far

I’m in a union and have pretty good health insurance

Last edited:
I test low on westward test cyp compared to Sun Pharmacy Test cup. Both are strait from the pharma. Anyone else have that problem?

I get a "bad vial" every so often. All my Test is pharma and sometimes I feel off. My levels are always lower. I had Watson once and lowered my dosing because it was so effective.

I tried using a goodrx at Walgreens for mine and they told me they wouldn't take it due to it being a narcotic. I'm not sure if this is just this store's policy or if all Walgreens enforce this. I ended up just using my insurance but like most others here, they will only give me the damn 1 ml vials. I just got put on trt about 2 months ago and will be calling around to see where I can use goodrx and buy 10ml vials.

I have been using GoodRX for 8 years at Walgreens for Test Cyp. I would try again or go to a different one.

just noticed same problem here can only get 1 ml even though paying out of pocket with good rx coups, lady said it was a regulated thing.

One thing I would assume about the over filled ampules is maybe the actaul amount of liquid in the amplue is 200mg per 1.25 ml to make people think there getting more, cuz I could see that maybe being an issue with fda and people getting overdosed maybe?

My buddies get 10ml vials but they go to TRT clinics. I go through insurance and my doc writes a script for 12 1ml bottles. Somewhat of a pain as I love vial adaptors, but, its not that big of a deal. I have a bunch of them and find they are easy to store. This seems to be the new way of insurance. From talking to an MD friend of mine the reasons are...
👉Cost and money
👉Easier to dose a script properly for 3 months (most insurance companies will only write a 3m script)
👉Sterility - to prevent a needle going through the rubber over and over. They feel this decreases sterility and increases the chances of pushing little pieces of rubber into the vial.

Pharmacy gives me the 1ml too. They used to give me 10ml a year or two ago.

Question for the group:

Is your pharmacy giving you 1ml vials or 10ml vials or you TRT prescriptions?

My CVS started giving me several 1ml vials each month instead of a single 10ml vial and just wondering what everyone’s experience is? I’m not a fan so wondering if I just need to switch to Walgreens or another pharmacy or is this the trend now?

Thanks!
It's not the pharmacies doing it. It's the Insurance Companies mandate. So they have all switched over to the 1ml single dose vials. Sucks but no choice really if you want the real deal Pharma stuff that we are getting through TRT right now.

I got the 10ml once but now they are all saying around where I live that the 10 ml are on backorder or not being manufactured currently and could take months for them to be again. I use good rx. Luckily they will let me get all 10vials.

Pharmacists are annoying. Also had trouble with them basically thinking they know better then the Dr.

Rite Aid was a huge pain. Didn't accept my script because dose was "abnormal" so they would have to speak to my Dr. I'm not dealing with people like that so I went to Walgreens and they filled it right away. Apparently some like to feel like they are gods.

My pharmacy did it because they believed the users should not be using multi dose vials due to infection risk. I don’t mind it.

The last time I bought the 10ml thy tried to talk me out of it. But it is what the script was written for so they gave it to me. I am sure it will be the same every time till they stop making them.

I've received 1ml, 5ml, and 10ml all depended on how dr, wrote script dosage. I currently am given 5ml

My Insurance only covers 4 1ml bottles a month its a pain but what can you do its only $10 a month....

Got to cvs or walgreens, have ur doc write script for 10 ml vial ONLY and ask for good rx coupon and pay CASH dont use insurance....that $10 u soend on tiny vials isnt really worth it, for 30-$40 u can get a full 10 ml vial, i told them no last time i dont want the tiny vials and my endo called and told them to fill script as written...

Got to cvs or walgreens, have ur doc write script for 10 ml vial ONLY and ask for good rx coupon and pay CASH dont use insurance....that $10 u soend on tiny vials isnt really worth it, for 30-$40 u can get a full 10 ml vial, i told them no last time i dont want the tiny vials and my endo called and told them to fill script as written...
I go to Walgreens and use the GoodRx and I get a 10cc bottle.

Just filled my script yesterday. Gave then a script for 1 10 ml vial. They gave me 10 1 ml vials for the same price about $43. Always gave me the 10 ml's before. But I wasn't going to gripe about it.

Here is the thing with this.. the dr has to write his script in a certain way to get 1-10ml jug. Or they will
Always give you 10-1ml vials.. it’s a constant fight.. I use to get 10ml and then one day they just started giving me 1ml vials. It wasn’t till the last few months I started getting the pharma to give me 10ml jugs again. My dr raised my dose to 300mg a week... it’s all the same as far a I am consirned. And here’s the kicker. If you load your syringe with 2ml of air and really force it into the vial you will get more than a 1ml outta it. They always put more so you will def get a full dose.

Here is the thing with this.. the dr has to write his script in a certain way to get 1-10ml jug. Or they will
Always give you 10-1ml vials.. it’s a constant fight.. I use to get 10ml and then one day they just started giving me 1ml vials. It wasn’t till the last few months I started getting the pharma to give me 10ml jugs again. My dr raised my dose to 300mg a week... it’s all the same as far a I am consirned. And here’s the kicker. If you load your syringe with 2ml of air and really force it into the vial you will get more than a 1ml outta it. They always put more so you will def get a full dose.
My DR writes it for 1 10ml 200mg/ml vial of test cypionate. But marks that substitutions can be made. To cover all bases and make it easier to get. When I got it through my insurance company they would make the substitution themselves or refuse to pay for it. As 10ml was more then a 1 month supply and that was all I could get at 1 time. Through the mail they allowed up to 3 months but still 10 ml's was more then 3 months and would not pat for it.

1ml bottles do have 1.15ml in them fyi :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear