advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you getting the most out of your Testosterone injections?

you're wrong and I'm right

you're dumb enough to believe an excel chart with no sources

you're too lazy to research for yourself

I'll not bother with u little fucker

just ask anyone with a basic pharmacy background when is the peak of an enanthate injection

10 hours after injection. Supraphysiological range (39.4 nmol/l, t max =10 h.

lol
as usual I love your posts.

I didn't think I needed to do the google search FOR him though.
:love:
at least show some respect for the guy googling for you and look at the methodoly of the paper he posted

then maybe you can learn a thing and stop acting like a lazy murica hoe

plasma levels for total T as we measure by bloodwork dont correlate that well with the salivary method they used

peak was at day 2 for 66,7% of the subjects even on the salivary test :)

jbxIBUR.jpg

Salivary testosterone in men: further evidence of a direct correlation with free serum testosterone. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
That was done with a 140mg free test, so I'm guessing 200 mg/ml enanthate.
If one was injecting 600 mg enanthate in one shot. Would the numbers still be the same after 9 days?

Best regards.

Hk2009

No, The terminal 1/2 life is 4.5 days the mean resident time 8.5 days.
Why do you want to inject 600ng at once? that is a very bad idea.

another one

"Pharmacokinetic analysis of the IM injection profiles (Table 2)
showed that peak serum T concentrations averaged 1462 ± 408 ng/dL and
occurred 2.3 ± 1.9 days after injection. -
See more at: **broken link removed**

Last edited:
No, The terminal 1/2 life is 4.5 days the mean resident time 8.5 days.

Why do you want to inject 600ng at once? that is a very bad idea.

It was a hypothetical question because I was interested in seeing what a higher number would do to the reading on day nine.
Personally I only use 1ml insulin syringes so as you can guess I like to keep it low and steady.

+1 :rolleyes:
After an im injection of 200 mg TE, mean serum T rose 2-fold from baseline
levels.....
Thereafter, serum T rose gradually to peak 2-4 days after the
injection.

**broken link removed**

I'm not even trying bro, where are your "sources"?? :)

dude...
im sorry youre late to the party...

has been discussed to death.

I have no time nor space to log every study I have read.
clearly you do and you haven't read that many.

**broken link removed**

you posted that link n it echos what we said...

for real with this?

why more?
glad yorue in school n doing well but keep reading or something. or not. lol really it doesn't matter to me.

have fun
;)
:welcome:

dude...
im sorry youre late to the party...
damn, did I lost the homosexual's party?
**broken link removed**

dude...

**broken link removed**

you posted that link n it echos what we said...
u wot m8 :naughty:

this is their conclusion:

After an im injection of 200 mg TE,
serum T rose gradually to peak 2-4 days after the injection.

can you read it now?

Last edited:
and just for fun. I spent like 3 mins on this. if I spend more im gona have to start charging you for my time.. lol

as much as I talk shit bout things here is something from Pfizer...

**broken link removed**

im sure they don't know wtf they talking about either.
this is for cyp but if you actually read the pharmacokinetic section they talk bout blood levels after admin.

your home work.. copy n paste what it says

this is a test.

others can try too

maybe ill give out a free btl of te for the first correct answer? lol

then it will be 100usd/hr for more consultation services.

and just for fun. I spent like 3 mins on this. if I spend more im gona have to start charging you for my time.. lol

as much as I talk shit bout things here is something from Pfizer...

**broken link removed**

im sure they don't know wtf they talking about either.
this is for cyp but if you actually read the pharmacokinetic section they talk bout blood levels after admin.

your home work.. copy n paste what it says

this is a test.

others can try too

maybe ill give out a free btl of te for the first correct answer? lol

then it will be 100usd/hr for more consultation services.

it says nothing conclusive

btw if:

tren enan =/= test enan

then

test cyp =/= test enan

;)

you can keep your test vial lol

damn, did I lost the homosexual's party?
**broken link removed**

u wot m8 :naughty:

this is their conclusion:

After an im injection of 200 mg TE,
serum T rose gradually to peak 2-4 days after the injection.

can you read it now?

no

as this is copy n paste from YOUR link...

Pharmacokinetics, bioefficacy, and safety of sublingual testosterone cyclodextrin in hypogonadal men: comparison to testosterone enanthate--a clinical research center study. B Salehian, C Wang, G Alexander, T Davidson, V McDonald, N Berman, R E Dudley, F Ziel, and R S Swerdloff DOI: **broken link removed** AbstractWe studied and compared the pharmacokinetics and bioefficacy of two doses of sublingual testosterone cyclodextrin (SLT; 2.5 and 5.0 mg, administered three times per day) with testosterone enanthate (TE; 200 mg) given once every 20 days by im injections over a 60-day study period in 63 hypogonadal men. After SLT administration, serum testosterone (T) levels peaked at 20 min and then fell, reaching baseline levels by 360 min. The calculated half-lives were 60.3 +/- 7.5 and 68.8 +/- 5.0 min after a single dose of 2.5 and 5.0 mg SLT, respectively. The mean area under curve (AUC) of serum T was computed over 20-day periods for the 3 treatment groups. The mean net AUC of serum T after TE administration was about 4- and 2-fold higher than that in the 2.5 and 5 mg groups over the last 20 days. Serum estradiol and dihydrotestosterone followed the same pattern as serum T. Serum estradiol to T ratios decreased after T replacement in all 3 groups, whereas serum dihydrotestosterone to T ratios were not significantly changed by T treatment. Suppression of serum LH and FSH levels was more marked in the patients treated with TE than in those given SLT. Similarly, serum sex hormone-binding globulin levels showed significant decreases with androgen replacement only in the TE and SLT 5.0 mg range groups. There were no significant adverse effects based on comprehensive physical examinations, urea, electrolytes, and renal or liver function tests. Hematocrit levels increased in the TE-treated group, but remained slightly lower than baseline levels in the SLT groups. Serum high density lipoprotein cholesterol showed a small, but significant, decrease with time of treatment in all groups. Despite the differences in the AUC of serum T levels achieved by different androgen replacement therapies, all patients showed significant improvements in sexual motivation and performance, with no significant difference between the treatment groups. We conclude that SLT may be a useful addition to the currently available injectable and transdermal delivery systems for treatment of hypogonadal men. Because of the ease of administration, rapid reversibility of effects, and lower AUC of serum T levels achieved compared to those of TE injections, SLT may be especially suitable for treatment of boys with delayed puberty and older men with androgen deficiency - See more at: **broken link removed**

y????

basta.

btw if:

tren enan =/= test enan

then

test cyp =/= test enan

;)

lol

umm ok for real

you didn't read it.

how does it say nothing conclusive?
THEY COMPARE te to TC dose 200mg tc, 194 mg te.

bro

if you don't know how to read English... well idk
maybe its time to lock this as where are we going?
you seem to be making things.
you keep saying no when the info is right in front of you.
idk what else to say

i guess youre right.. i and all the rest are completely wrong.

:banghead:

btw if:

tren enan =/= test enan

then

test cyp =/= test enan

;)

copy n paste page 12

further up it also says to not use this product to build muscle.. so i geuss we are all wrong based on Pfizer....

Pharmacokinetics
Absorption: Testosterone cypionate is a testosterone ester. Esterification of testosterone at
position 17 increases the lipid solubility of the testosterone molecule and prolongs the activity of
the molecule by increasing its residence time. Following intramuscular administration in an oily
vehicle, testosterone ester is slowly absorbed into the general circulation and then rapidly
hydrolysed in plasma to testosterone.
In a randomized cross-over study of six healthy males aged 20-29 years of age, the
pharmacokinetics of a single injection of 200 mg testosterone cypionate was compared to that of
a single injection of 194 mg testosterone enanthate. Mean serum testosterone concentrations
increased sharply to 3 times the basal levels (approximately 1350 ng/dL) at 24 hours and
declined gradually to basal levels (approximately 500 ng/dL) by day 10.
A similar observation was noted in a clinical study of replacement therapy with a single
intramuscular dose of 200 mg testosterone cypionate in 11 hypogonadal males aged 28-74.
Pharmacokinetic analysis showed a three-fold mean increase in serum testosterone
concentrations by day 2 (1108 ± 440 ng/dL) and a progressive decline to basal serum levels (360
± 166 ng/dL) by day 14 for the group.
These pharmacokinetic studies demonstrated the dosing regimen of 200 mg testosterone
cypionate every 2 weeks led to initial elevation of serum testosterone into the supraphysiological
range and then a gradual decline into the hypogonadal range by the end of the dosing interval.
Distribution: Circulating testosterone is chiefly bound in the serum to sex hormone-binding
globulin (SHBG) and albumin. The albumin-bound fraction of testosterone easily dissociates
from albumin and is presumed to be bioactive. The portion of testosterone bound to SHBG is not
considered biologically active. Approximately 40% of testosterone in plasma is bound to SHBG,
2% remains unbound (free) and the rest is bound to albumin and other proteins. The amount of
SHBG in the serum and the total testosterone level will determine the distribution of bioactive
and nonbioactive androgen.
Metabolism: There is considerable variation in the half-life of testosterone as reported in the
literature, ranging from ten to 100 minutes.
Testosterone is metabolized to various 17-keto steroids through two different pathways. The
major active metabolites of testosterone are estradiol and dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Testosterone is metabolized to DHT by steroid 5α-reductase located in the skin, liver, and the
urogenital tract of the male. Estradiol is formed by an aromatase enzyme complex in the brain,
fat, and testes. DHT binds with greater affinity to SHBG than does testosterone. In many tissues,
the activity of testosterone depends on its reduction to DHT, which binds to cytosol receptor
proteins. The steroid-receptor complex is transported to the nucleus where it initiates
transcription and cellular changes related to androgen action. In reproductive tissues, DHT is
further metabolized to 3-α and 3-β androstanediol

copy n paste page 12

further up it also says to not use this product to build muscle.. so i geuss we are all wrong based on Pfizer....

Pharmacokinetics
Absorption: Testosterone cypionate is a testosterone ester. Esterification of testosterone at
position 17 increases the lipid solubility of the testosterone molecule and prolongs the activity of
the molecule by increasing its residence time. Following intramuscular administration in an oily
vehicle, testosterone ester is slowly absorbed into the general circulation and then rapidly
In a randomized cross-over study of six healthy males aged 20-29 years of age, the
pharmacokinetics of a single injection of 200 mg testosterone cypionate was compared to that of
a single injection of 194 mg testosterone enanthate. Mean serum testosterone concentrations
increased sharply to 3 times the basal levels (approximately 1350 ng/dL) at 24 hours and
A similar observation was noted in a clinical study of replacement therapy with a single
intramuscular dose of 200 mg testosterone cypionate in 11 hypogonadal males aged 28-74.
Pharmacokinetic analysis showed a three-fold mean increase in serum testosterone
concentrations by day 2 (1108 ± 440 ng/dL) and a progressive decline to basal serum levels (360
These pharmacokinetic studies demonstrated the dosing regimen of 200 mg testosterone
cypionate every 2 weeks led to initial elevation of serum testosterone into the supraphysiological
range and then a gradual decline into the hypogonadal range by the end of the dosing interval.
Distribution: Circulating testosterone is chiefly bound in the serum to sex hormone-binding
globulin (SHBG) and albumin. The albumin-bound fraction of testosterone easily dissociates
from albumin and is presumed to be bioactive. The portion of testosterone bound to SHBG is not
considered biologically active. Approximately 40% of testosterone in plasma is bound to SHBG,
2% remains unbound (free) and the rest is bound to albumin and other proteins. The amount of
SHBG in the serum and the total testosterone level will determine the distribution of bioactive
Metabolism: There is considerable variation in the half-life of testosterone as reported in the
Testosterone is metabolized to various 17-keto steroids through two different pathways. The
major active metabolites of testosterone are estradiol and dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Testosterone is metabolized to DHT by steroid 5α-reductase located in the skin, liver, and the
urogenital tract of the male. Estradiol is formed by an aromatase enzyme complex in the brain,
fat, and testes. DHT binds with greater affinity to SHBG than does testosterone. In many tissues,
the activity of testosterone depends on its reduction to DHT, which binds to cytosol receptor
proteins. The steroid-receptor complex is transported to the nucleus where it initiates
transcription and cellular changes related to androgen action. In reproductive tissues, DHT is
"from your link"
concentrations by day 2 (1108 ± 440 ng/dL) and a progressive decline to basal serum levels
(360

relevant part in bold

maybe someone who speakes English as a first language other then me can confirm it for this lost sole?

Stewie?
Emeric?

lol
help?

ok ima go buy dinner

:star-w:rs

copy n paste page 12

Pharmacokinetics

omg omg omg
bro

stop
learn how to read
ill go highlight it for you then for real im going to the butcher.

you are quoting CYP

not en

last time.
sorry, but only dumbfucks who read abstracts and skip the methodology would consider this something conclusive

last time

now let me eat my cereal

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear