advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH WOMEN? PLZ READ.

just my luck

a little too late for me to follow this advice. at 52, i've always been the open the car door put them on a pedestal type of guy. and yes women for the most part shit on guys like that. now divorced i am looking for a woman half my age with twice my income and if you ever see me with a wife again....it'll be somebody else's.

I remember a few years ago these three chicks wrote a book called "The Rules" basically saying not to return mens calls and make sure they knew they were not the only prospect and so forth and so on....... it was all over the media and they got their 15 mins. but you don't hear anything about them now.

Tom said:
a little too late for me to follow this advice. at 52, i've always been the open the car door put them on a pedestal type of guy. and yes women for the most part shit on guys like that. now divorced i am looking for a woman half my age with twice my income and if you ever see me with a wife again....it'll be somebody else's.

just be happy dude!!!!!!!!!!

Leviathan said:
Think about it: we all have a buddy that we enjoy hanging out with and grabbing a beer, training with, going to clubs to meet women. But do you call the guy up every hour on the hour and tell him how great you think he is, how much you appreciate his friendship and miss him? FUCK NO!!!!

So why do that towards someone you are really attracted to?

Be laid back, be patient, be funny, be confident, just like you are with friends and family. Trying too hard will only get you further away from what you want.

Cliff Notes

Leviathan said:
Here's the truth: you are better off being yourself. Yes, it's cliched, but it's real. And when we say be yourself, we mean BE YOURSELF. .
Glad someone feels the same way i do..

its better, that way you are always REAL. if you put up a fake front, you at some point will show your self, and that woman may not like that. who knows..

its a mystery lol..

what i think is funny is looking down below this thread to see how many dudes are viewing this thread!! LOL!! FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!

EDITED--i see at least 23 members and 9 guests!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Tman2002 said:
another thing this stuff works even if your the ugliest son of a bitch in the room. If you've got confidence you will get laid.
FACT.

maxsupplements said:
Glad someone feels the same way i do..

its better, that way you are always REAL. if you put up a fake front, you at some point will show your self, and that woman may not like that. who knows..

its a mystery lol..

what i think is funny is looking down below this thread to see how many dudes are viewing this thread!! LOL!! FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!

EDITED--i see at least 23 members and 9 guests!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
I think the "inner A-hole" pretty much represents your inner confidence it doesnt mean go around talking smack to women lol , its what I would call a deffense mechanism, be confident be proud be yourself BUT dont take any BULLSHIT;)

ITS FUCKING TIME GUYS TO STAND UP AND FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE THESE WOMEN HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR FN YEARS WRITTING BOOKS ON IT AND LAUGHING AT GUYS, IM NOT SAYING PAYBACK BUT IM SAYING ITS 2006 WOMEN PLAY THE GAME AND SO MUST WE TIME TO EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD LOL.

Last edited:
Women attracted to assholes. Definit fact !!!

I have to disagree with the thing about ugly guys getting laid just because of confidence. That's crap. Now if he's ugly and RICH, that's a different story.

Seriously. I don't know WHAT the big deal is. I just don't have any of these problems. Women love me!

Read half of the original post, and none of the replies, because migrating through this makes very little sense past high school. When you, or someone else can come up with some insight that has a good relationship married to an attractive woman, post it. Otherwise, the men who do, like me, see right through it.

Last edited:
What kind of women are you trying to nail here? Insecure, low self-esteem bar hos??? You know a girl can be plenty hot and beautiful but still be a total skank. You pull any of that shit on the intelligent, articulate, and successful women that I know and you'll get brushed off like lint! or arrested!

Cheap skating out on a meal, ruining discarded semen from soiled condoms? My God man! What kind of skanks do you run with?

And where you got the idea of being an asshole equating to confidence and being nice is being a pussy? I thought how many notches I had in the bedpost was an idea that died in high school.

Holy shit! The bell just rang, it's time for gym class. let's go. I left my lunch box in my locker...

Vander I dig it when you put the screws to people on here sometimes it's pretty damn hilarious but I don't know what the hell you were thinking when you posted that. Was that on a bathroom wall and you wrote it down?

The one thing I do agree with, especially for you, is ALWAYS wear a condom!!!

LOL, this was moved to the psychiatric forum... LOL...

Kaiser said:
LOL, this was moved to the psychiatric forum... LOL...
Someone in here is playing a joke on me I think. I should put it in the computer forum.

OuchThatHurts said:
Someone in here is playing a joke on me I think. I should put it in the computer forum.

No, no, no, keep it here. It renders psychiatric help... lol... The only thing I could do is maybe talk him into is not actually using his keyboard whatsoever, but you are here to find out why he actually would...

LMAO. ahhahahahaha Now this is in the counseling forum. OTH I know is loving this. ahahahahahaha

OTH, Kaiser? This is some funny shit isn't it? Vander, this is nothing against you but this is just not my experience in this world. I think a lot of the guys will agree. No one's even laughing at my jokes damnit! I think I'm losing my touch or something.
Seriously, its a no brainer really. You go into a bar and see an attractive girl who is also making eye contact back at you. You go over and say, "hey what's up baby cakes?" She rubs on your big biceps and bats her eyes at you. You treat her with respect, if she doesn't treat you with respect then you move on. If she's on your level, you get to know her, you guys talk about life, love, happiness, maybe go make out by your car. Get her number or go home with her. Plan a day of fun together, she's so excited to see you that of course she's gonna say "yes" and you take her to coffee and a movie. Ask her out to Dinner. Go have dinner several times, get her email address and get to know her even more, and the next thing you know she's moved in with you. Maybe she has a boyfriend that she dumps b/c he's such an asshole and doesn't treat her like you do.
So maybe I skipped a few steps, but its really not as difficult as everyone makes this out to be. I've been with my girl a year and a half now. It pays to treat women with respect, honesty, and giving them a sense of self worth. That's been my experience.

Vander? Are you doing OK buddy? We haven't heard from you in a while and then I see this post. Are you having woman problems? Just checking on you man. That's what friends do.

Last edited:
OK. So this is what we'll do. Any of you guys having trouble with women, fly me out for the week, I will take you through the entire process from meeting the girl at the bar to falling in love to having her move in with you. Shouldn't take more than a week. I'll be like your coach or something. The only thing I ask is that you "pay it forward" and help out another guy who needs help.
:D

littlemack said:
OK. So this is what we'll do. Any of you guys having trouble with women, fly me out for the week, I will take you through the entire process from meeting the girl at the bar to falling in love to having her move in with you. Shouldn't take more than a week. I'll be like your coach or something. The only thing I ask is that you "pay it forward" and help out another guy who needs help.
:D

Make an entire seminar dude. "LittleMack's Guide to Macking Chicks" Do we get a discount since we're from PM? lol

JustWannaBeHuge said:
Make an entire seminar dude. "LittleMack's Guide to Macking Chicks" Do we get a discount since we're from PM? lol

Of Course! You guys pay me in beer!

People just don't get it. There are just as many lonely women as there are lonely men.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131