over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you injured all the time!?

Shoulders for sure...after I hit shoulders it affects my training for the rest of the week...thank God I have no injuries I feel like its pain from behind the neck military press ..anyone else have this issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I think maybe what the OP is getting at...are these really injuries or excuses to be a slug for 6 months and hardcore for the other 6?

(Not speaking for him, this is maybe just my take on it from hearing the same shit from people who are "always just getting back to the gym").

I had a bad, year long back injury at 27 years old. Could barely get outta bed some days. I was my biggest and strongest at about 270lbs and had a good Track and Field career going at that point. Followed the back injury with injuries to both shoulders from Oly Lifting for 10 years, almost daily. It really sucked. But I always did SOMETHING during my recovery. It's actually how I got into Bodybuilding.

Yes, you gotta re assess. No more Olympic Lifting, no more ridiculously heavy squats. Stretch more. Get leaner. 42 and injury free.

I see dudes in wheelchairs getting jacked. So, I ain't crying about a sore back...at least I can walk :/

When I competed in powerlifting I suffered one serious injury, a torn quad, that didn't even phase me. I worked towards recovery and came back stronger than ever.

It ended up being all the little nagging injuries that caused me to rethink my priorities and retire from the powerlifting game.

Constantly sore shoulders and elbows, non-stop trips to the chiropractor, deciding which hand to use when turning on the shower based on which would hurt less.

Most of the issues came from heavy squats, the pressure it puts on your shoulders and elbows is unbelievable. All for a $5 trophy that it cost me a $150 entry fee to get, that only my wife would see me win... lol

I still get some aches and pains, but most are still the residual effects from back then. Plus I'm an old fart. Rather than blast through injuries I work around them. I'm still not smart enough to take time off though. :D

After 40 years of training with the majority centering around lifting. I don't see how some one doesn't get injured. If you are always striving for more weight, reps or sets. You are pushing your limits and the chance of injury goes up proportionally. Add in that many lifts that people do, do not happen in the same plane of motion the human body normally uses. so injury potential goes up.

Most people get injured, make a topic about it on a forum, get told to go to a doctor by most, and then they never will because things just fix themselves.

Those people dont last long in this sport and a lot of times end of giving up due to all the injuries

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner