Doc prescribed or Self ?

• I am prescribed by a doctor for TRT

Votes: 174 46.9%
  • I am self-prescribed for TRT

Votes: 180 48.5%
  • I'm not on TRT, I need to get the faaaak out of this thread

Votes: 17 4.6%

• Total voters
self prescribed 200mg per week, arimidex .5 twice a week, labs every 3 months levels never higher than 900 and estrogen stable 20-25. Went with self prescribed after insurance wouldnt cover TRT anymore, even with T levels as low as 35 :(

Self prescribed 250mg test enanthate cruise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Im on 300ml a week prescribed plus 250 on my own. Doctors seem so hesitant to give performance dosage . They usually just want to get you to 1000 T on bloods . I was at 200ml a week and at 800 so he went up 100ml a week more . And thats test cypionate . To achieve my personal goals seems 550ml a week minimum. So i self perscribe another 250ml . And thats just test .
Thats alot of mls bro you must bleed testosterone instead of blood

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm with an awesome anti-aging clinic.. All doctor prescribed and all real human grade. I'm early 40's at 250lb 6ft 2in and about 15%BF

I'm on either 250 Test Cyp per week for 10 weeks, or you go on Test cream 200mg/ml 2 pumps twice daily.... I had really good results on the cream! Cream can be used for 4 months straight before a 30 day PCT is required

2 iu daily HGH (1am and 1 bedtime)

20mcg daily IGF-1 lr3 (10 am 10 pm)

.20ml daily Vitamin B6/12 shot

.50mg Arimidex EOD

They have some other stuff you can take, including diet pills (Phentermine) for 45 days if you want to cut weight

Labs are mandatory and done every 90-120 daysish.

The program is awesome.. Expensive as fuck though

Last edited:
I'm with an awesome anti-aging clinic.. All doctor prescribed and all real human grade. I'm early 40's at 250lb 6ft 2in and about 15%BF

I'm on either 250 Test Cyp per week for 10 weeks, or you go on Test cream 200mg/ml 2 pumps twice daily.... I had really good results on the cream! Cream can be used for 4 months straight before a 30 day PCT is required

2 iu daily HGH (1am and 1 bedtime)

20mcg daily IGF-1 lr3 (10 am 10 pm)

.20ml daily Vitamin B6/12 shot

.50mg Arimidex EOD

They have some other stuff you can take, including diet pills (Phentermine) for 45 days if you want to cut weight

Labs are mandatory and done every 90-120 daysish.

The program is awesome.. Expensive as fuck though

Where are you located? I would just love phentermine, estrogen, and hcg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Doc prescribed. But for years i used androgel or androderm and had issues with ED and sexual dysfunction...from my early twenties! If i could go back I'd get it myself instead of seeing all the doctors i did. Now I'm thankfully doc prescribed.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Went to Doc prescribed just recently. Sick of getting fake or misdosed or wrong gear using UGL's. Recent experience here taught me to no longer trust these sources. New Endo is great.

Went to Doc prescribed just recently. Sick of getting fake or misdosed or wrong gear using UGL's. Recent experience here taught me to no longer trust these sources. New Endo is great.
Damn. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with sponsors here. I'm getting my first order soon and keeping my fingers crossed. Despite doing my research and getting recommendations from vets it's still unnerving.

Damn. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with sponsors here. I'm getting my first order soon and keeping my fingers crossed. Despite doing my research and getting recommendations from vets it's still unnerving.

I've also had allot of good experiences to be fair. I just started getting much more frequent blood work, which tells you real time what is working and what isn't. There are some good sponsors here but you may have to wade through some trash to find them.

Doc precribed AndroGel 1.62% for 6 months. Switched to 200mg every 2 weeks IM. Then moved to 125 every week, IM. The upped that to 100, E4D, IM. Also got AI's and Hcg - BIG improvement! This took 4 years. Doc is not agressive, but he's learning. :D
Hey.
I've been on test cyp at 100mg every week for a year and a half. Was just increased by dr to 200mg And prescribed arimidex (never used an ai before).

What's your prescribed dose of ai?

Was wounded in Iraq at 24 years old. Completely messed up something after the explosion. Tried patches, gel, pills, and settled on shots. 100mg weekly works wonders.

What is everyone doing for an ai? What is your Dr prescribing for you and at what dose?

Sketchy, I dont get my AI from doc. Just online. I use aromasin as needed when i feel my estrogen getting high.

Was wounded in Iraq at 24 years old. Completely messed up something after the explosion. Tried patches, gel, pills, and settled on shots. 100mg weekly works wonders.

Sketchy, I dont get my AI from doc. Just online. I use aromasin as needed when i feel my estrogen getting high.

Damn bro.
I'm sorry to hear about your injury. But thank you for your service brother.

When you do use aromasin what dosage do you use?

My Dr just gave me arimidex to use at .......5mg daily which i think is too high so I'm trying to get an average on what ppl use on trt.

Damn bro.
I'm sorry to hear about your injury. But thank you for your service brother.

When you do use aromasin what dosage do you use?

My Dr just gave me arimidex to use at .......5mg daily which i think is too high so I'm trying to get an average on what ppl use on trt.

5mg daily? I guess you mean 0.5? Still even then that's a dose I'd use for like 750mg test a week with dbol
When I cruise at 125mg a week I use 0.25mg eod. But I'm very prone to estro conversion
Sent from my Swift 2 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner