Votes: 174 46.9%
  • I am self-prescribed for TRT

Votes: 180 48.5%
  • I'm not on TRT, I need to get the faaaak out of this thread

Votes: 17 4.6%

• Total voters
Had a script lost insurance so now self perscribed

AI question

Also thinking of going from prescribed (HRT clinic) to self-acquired.

My question is regarding Anastrozole. I've read some complaints that the liquid forms can be underdosed, and the tablet forms don't seem to be available from the same sponsors who carry TCyp. I would prefer to continue my TCyp/arimidex/HCG and get it from a single reliable supplier.

Any expert advise appreciated (PM me if it is against rules to discuss source in a post).

for you guys having problems with insurance coverage or who's insurance does not cover at all...………….

www.goodrx.com

Yep - used to use this for my HCG, as my insurance wouldn't cover it. This was a couple of years ago, but I was able to get Novarel and Pregnyl for very cheap.

I'm self-prescribed. "vitality" minded clinics aren't quite around in my area yet. Closest one is about 3.5hrs. 250mg/wk 3 shots keeps me feeling healthy. 1/4mg arimidex keeps me in check twice a week

Dr. prescribed Test Cyp, currently at 20mg/daily subq. Keeps my T levels between 800-850 and E levels at 38-40 with no anti-E.

Both. Doc prescribed for traveling and package purposes but i take double the dose self prescribed.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I used to be Dr. prescribed, but when my main doc left a new one wanted to send me to an endo, and I said fuck it. I will do this myself. I use 150 mg a week. I only cycle one a year.

Used to have pellets inserted. Now I just self pre Testc, e or if I'm in the mood p.

getting it from the doc is best option. straight from the pharmacy, although in usa it can get expensive, in europe or asia its dirt cheap

I used to be Dr. prescribed, but when my main doc left a new one wanted to send me to an endo, and I said fuck it. I will do this myself. I use 150 mg a week. I only cycle one a year.

Fuck it is right. 1ml vial for 2 was at like $20-30 or some shit. Or 10ml vial for near same $$$... hmmmmm

Question

Since I cannot post a new thread............. would hitting enanth 180-210mg once a week be okay for semi-stable levels? I got a rough batch of gear that I gotta cut with EO to make good. Don’t want to wear out shoulders hitting them every week would rather every other.

Since I cannot post a new thread............. would hitting enanth 180-210mg once a week be okay for semi-stable levels? I got a rough batch of gear that I gotta cut with EO to make good. Don’t want to wear out shoulders hitting them every week would rather every other.

even longer esters like cyp or enanthate are best injected ed or eod, for most stable levels, least amount of peaks and thus least amount of side-effects. you want to make the line as flat as possible=very often injecting is the best

Doc trt. Only been on for 3 months at 100mg. I go in soon for bloods to see where my T levels are at and will possibly adjust dosage based on results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc trt. Only been on for 3 months at 100mg. I go in soon for bloods to see where my T levels are at and will possibly adjust dosage based on results.

i suggest you go by most important thing, and its not bloodresults: its symptoms

if you have 900 the doc will says its great, and you still might feel crappy or not optimised and your body might need 1146 level. use numbers as a help not as a lead, symptoms are core in trt. you need to feel good and kick ass and dick working every day. some feel this at 700 and some need 1300, individual.

dont forget that lab ranges are often random and are getting lowered every few years.

i suggest you go by most important thing, and its not bloodresults: its symptoms

if you have 900 the doc will says its great, and you still might feel crappy or not optimised and your body might need 1146 level. use numbers as a help not as a lead, symptoms are core in trt. you need to feel good and kick ass and dick working every day. some feel this at 700 and some need 1300, individual.

dont forget that lab ranges are often random and are getting lowered every few years.

Thanks you. Yeah the whole point of this is to feel/ look good so makes since.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner