YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you still distinguishing HGH by the color of caps ?

HGHkits

Registered
Many guys Trying to distinguish the HGH by the color of the caps , especially for the generic hgh. This is like trying to judge people by the color of their jackets.
The color of the caps can freely and easily be switched from batch to batch.

i have noticed there are more than 7 color of hgh caps talked here :
black , red, yellow, green, blue,brown, grey and so on :D

as long as it's not 192 amino acid but 191, and have high purity, that's a good hgh.

i have noticed there are more than 7 color of hgh caps talked here :
black , red, yellow, green, blue,brown, grey and so on :D

as long as it's not 192 amino acid but 191, and have high purity, that's a good hgh.

yup and many folk have the feeling that the blue caps have much better quality, actually it doesn't affect at all

True , I've had yellow tops that were both great and sucked , same with blue.

Oddly it was from the same source and supposedly the best at the time.

I think a lot that comes out of China is very hit or miss , not so much blaming the sources but the labs.

Even with the raw anabolics

My wife and I have been doing one or two cycles a year of hgh for many years. In the early days of its widespread availability, I think the color of the caps might have meant something, at least within a particular brand. Nowadays I don't pay any attention at all to what color cap is on the bottle - I go with the rep of the manufacturer.

With all the bunk hgh out there don't buy generic anymore just not worth the waste of time and money . Just spend the money and by pharm grade from the start and use less iu's and no guessing .

Just in my opinion of course

With all the bunk hgh out there don't buy generic anymore just not worth the waste of time and money . Just spend the money and by pharm grade from the start and use less iu's and no guessing .

Just in my opinion of course

some generic hgh are also good. just it's difficult for guys to find a good generic hgh. performing a HGH/IGF serum test can know it's a real or fake one

My wife and I have been doing one or two cycles a year of hgh for many years. In the early days of its widespread availability, I think the color of the caps might have meant something, at least within a particular brand. Nowadays I don't pay any attention at all to what color cap is on the bottle - I go with the rep of the manufacturer.

bro, you are right. :headbang:

I have been asked so many times for which ang is better ? green top or yellow top ? Actually they are same, only the green top is for 200iu kit, and yellow top is for 100iu kit.

what's more, in order to meet guys' different likes for the color of cap, we have to make different color of cap for the generic hgh. Now, guys you can recognize the color of cap means nothing. :D

There is one guy that provides great quality been around forever why would anyone risk anyone else

Orange tops are always the strongest. Fact

History of colors of the HGH tops

Before the existence of generic HGH labs in China, the yellow tops were used by Jintropin (GeneScience Pharmaceuticals), blue tops were used by Hypertropin (Neogenica Bioscience) and green tops were used for Igtropin (IGF-1 long R3).

In 2007, both Jintropin and Hypertropin switched to using green color caps. Igtropin (IGF-1) was renamed to Revitropin and the color of caps was changed to blue. A few years later Revitropin was renamed to IGF3 and has since been using the red caps.

I think most people here know that it is about what source you are getting it from, and not the color of the cap. Black Tops from you know who are exponentially different than random junk with a black top crimped on it from joe shmoe at your local gym.

that's great info!! i personally would rather have a nice color cap over good quality. orange gets me excited

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131