YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you the most impressive physique at your gym? explain..

impressive how? biggest muskles? biggest and fattest? leanest? best proportions/aesthetics?
ive seen guys walkin around at the fair who're more impressive than summa you here.
cartoon proportions clothing designers would love....that to me in an impressive physique and one i never coulda had no matter how muscular i was

I train at 2 gyms. At the first I only go really early in the morning or around midnight and I'm usually by far the biggest which says a lot about the gym. At the other one I'm usually top 5% I guess and there's only one really big guy. About 1.90 like me, guy weighs 134kg sub 8%. Pretty impressive.

There aren't really any hardcore gyms in my area unfortunately

I think I am , I am always in best shape amongst other people. There are few bigger guys but they are a little bit on a chubby side. If they could lost 20 lbs … but they dont. I think i am just overall better rounded , some muscles with all year round shredded.

I don't know who this is (doesn't really matter) but an argument could be made for bigger chest and lats (back thickness) but this is an amazing physique. Quads especially. I can't have that big of quads and do what I do but if I had to swap physiques with someone, this would be pretty damn close...

I don't know who this is (doesn't really matter) but an argument could be made for bigger chest and lats (back thickness) but this is an amazing physique. Quads especially. I can't have that big of quads and do what I do but if I had to swap physiques with someone, this would be pretty damn close...

Guy who got 2nd in classic physique C group Chinese nationals twice in a row. Only 2 cards per year per height class; one at amateur olympia one at nationals. He's 31 years old and has the most insane legs I've ever seen in person; this photo is from 2 preps ago and he's even more ridiculous now. It looks like the quads of a high level SHW amateur but on the upper body of a 5'9 85kg classic physique body. You're right about chest+back; he is similar to most Chinese bodybuilders with very dominant legs and arms. We train together all the time and he's begging me to not squat or deadlift at all, do less free weights/dumbbells, and use more machines. Can't argue because he's a fuckton bigger and leaner than me despite being less strong. Him and his wife had a kid at 21 and both decided to start working out because they saw some of their older friends get fat and disgusting post marriage+baby. Now they're a super fit attractive couple who both became personal trainers/coaches with a physically active and intelligent 10 year old son.

He coaches a few male competitors and brings people in really insanely shredded so he knows his stuff. Basically every coach in China just replicates Milos humalog protocols, diet, and cycle and makes adjustments along the way. Same thing with the test+deca+low tren+dbol and 10-20iu humalog+post. But he works his magic from that template. Funnily enough, coaching is FAR more expensive here and you're looking at around 50k rmb/yr (right around 7-8k usd/yr), so about 1.5x he most expensive western coaches that still take on amateurs like Milos/Cameron Cheek/AJ Sims/Jansen etc. Partially it's because PEDs are very cheap (or nearly free for us home brewers) so people aren't going broke getting their supps as they often are in anglosphere countries.

Guy who got 2nd in classic physique C group Chinese nationals twice in a row. Only 2 cards per year per height class; one at amateur olympia one at nationals. He's 31 years old and has the most insane legs I've ever seen in person; this photo is from 2 preps ago and he's even more ridiculous now. It looks like the quads of a high level SHW amateur but on the upper body of a 5'9 85kg classic physique body. You're right about chest+back; he is similar to most Chinese bodybuilders with very dominant legs and arms. We train together all the time and he's begging me to not squat or deadlift at all, do less free weights/dumbbells, and use more machines. Can't argue because he's a fuckton bigger and leaner than me despite being less strong. Him and his wife had a kid at 21 and both decided to start working out because they saw some of their older friends get fat and disgusting post marriage+baby. Now they're a super fit attractive couple who both became personal trainers/coaches with a physically active and intelligent 10 year old son.

He coaches a few male competitors and brings people in really insanely shredded so he knows his stuff. Basically every coach in China just replicates Milos humalog protocols, diet, and cycle and makes adjustments along the way. Same thing with the test+deca+low tren+dbol and 10-20iu humalog+post. But he works his magic from that template. Funnily enough, coaching is FAR more expensive here and you're looking at around 50k rmb/yr (right around 7-8k usd/yr), so about 1.5x he most expensive western coaches that still take on amateurs like Milos/Cameron Cheek/AJ Sims/Jansen etc. Partially it's because PEDs are very cheap (or nearly free for us home brewers) so people aren't going broke getting their supps as they often are in anglosphere countries.

AJ was a contributing member here on his way up. I do t keep up so I hadn’t heard his name in a while.

Most people would have been banned for what he’s saying..
I dont know why they still let him prowl and troll. your guess is as good as mine, he contributes zero and antagonizes longtime members for "thrills". he is starving for attention and must be a sociopath and social leper. with that being said, I regress.

I dont know why they still let him prowl and troll. your guess is as good as mine, he contributes zero and antagonizes longtime members for "thrills". he is starving for attention and must be a sociopath and social leper. with that being said, I regress.
I legit don’t understand the point of trolling. What a fucking waste of your own time let alone someone else’s. It’s one thing when you’re boys and you cut up and poke fun at each other. But logging on here just be a dumb dick asshole with no contributions is just ridiculous. This board has been a real life saver for me over the years. Sad to see it disrespected…

One of the best compliments i ever recieved was a young man prob mid 20's told me i was the most muscular and swole dude he has ever seen in person.
that made my day!!!! Granted it was a YMCA 😄
i always had 2 gym memberships when i was serious. a family gym like the Y and a more "hardcore" gym where i didnt stick out so much. like other big dudes around so i wouldnt get too much attention. its distracting imo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131