YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you the most impressive physique at your gym? explain..

I thought I was pretty good until I visited Golds gym in Venice. Plenty of guys in there
With 22” arms made me feel pretty “normal”
Compared to “normal” people
Tho I still think I’m pretty good lol

I'm not even the most impressive guy at my local Costco. I swear every guy here is 6'5" or more.

I am the best physique because my town is a shit hole.

Jesus Christ 6' 225lbs at 6-7%, i am basically nothing.

Have my company here, and my motivation comes from my inner self, internet and the guys from this forum.
Benn training solo for years. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm not even the most impressive guy at my local Costco. I swear every guy here is 6'5" or more.
Height never impressed
All my closest and best friend over 6'2"

As a little guy 68 inches won all my fights with taller guys ..get in close - it's over 🤣

Of course that was my youth and aggressive self

Boy I did some stupid shit

I have one of the best physiques in my gym , but there are a few others - and a few others that packed with muscle like a bull dog

But it is chain - so everyone and their grandparents go there - which is impressive - some to chat some to workout

Height never impressed
All my closest and best friend over 6'2"

As a little guy 68 inches won all my fights with taller guys ..get in close - it's over 🤣

Of course that was my youth and aggressive self

Boy I did some stupid shit

I have one of the best physiques in my gym , but there are a few others - and a few others that packed with muscle like a bull dog

But it is chain - so everyone and their grandparents go there - which is impressive - some to chat some to workout
same @ fighting, I am very resourceful and learned how to palm strike and gouge eyes and pretzel people being usually stronger than them. I learned to scan my peripheral environment rapidly to find blunt objects and powertools if absolutely necessary. Amongst muay Thai techniques. Elbows and knees and kicks fools! There are not too many serious dudes at the gym I am at rn. but at "THE GYM" which used to be worlds across san diego you have pros walking around left and right. its wild af and humbling. milos and nasser frequented the one in PB in the 90s. Id like to knock out brad castleberry still, he is a pompous prick and with due provocation @ girlfriend, I told him lets take a walk when we crossed paths in sauna and he bitched out. Mental Midget. I should have recorded it. He is a beast (physically looking) though. My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm - Mike Tyson

I train at 2 gyms, one powerlifting gym with really limited equipment and one normal commercial gym. I am not the most impressive physique at the commercial gym; there is a guy who's gotten 2nd place at Chinese nationals 2 years in a row and one of his clients who both look better than me. They have sick ass arms and legs and the only thing I beat them at is shoulders and abs. I'm the strongest guy at that gym by a mile on big stuff like squats, deadlift, incline bench at both high and low reps, but I'm realizing more and more that this isn't as relevant as guys like Dante proclaim. At the powerlifting gym I am maybe the 4th strongest guy but definitely the most impressive physique.

It's nice to be the small fish. Being the big fish fucking sucks. At one of the gyms I trained at before in a different city I was also "2nd place" to an ifbb wellness pro. In China in the amateur federation they stop female divisions after wellness; there is no figure/physique/bb. Now that she's in the IFBB she's moving up to figure for pro shows and looks absolutely amazing. Training with her was cool as hell; we both have our headphones in and straight to business no chit chat. She's in her early 40s and has a 13 year old son. WeChat Image_20220816113745.jpg WeChat Image_20220816113740.jpg WeChat Image_20220816113734.jpg WeChat Image_20220816114249.jpg WeChat Image_20220816114241.jpg WeChat Image_20220816114237.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131