YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you the most impressive physique at your gym? explain..

Lol considering most days I’m training next to Kai, Blessing and Cbum… NO

prove you train with them??

I know for a FACT....you don't train next to kai....

prove it

where do you train sir??

and will tell you where
IIII train

I train in my own gym that's private.....so I default to yes. Most times I have a training partner that's a Toad another that's a dog....The Dog is pretty jacked, but I beat her out.

Nah, I have a complete powerlifting gym in my barn that only I workout in..

But my Dutch shepherd and dogo argentino are with me..the dogo is jacked out of his mind..doesn’t lift..and sleeps roughly 22 hours a day.

Fuck that guy

Nah, I have a complete powerlifting gym in my barn that only I workout in..

But my Dutch shepherd and dogo argentino are with me..the dogo is jacked out of his mind..doesn’t lift..and sleeps roughly 22 hours a day.

Fuck that guy
Typical Dogo lol. Mine's a Presa.

I train at a pretty niche hardcore bodybuilding gym with amenities geared towards serious competitors - large posing rooms with tons of mirrors, custom fabricated equipment pieces, profanity on walls, trash cans designated for puke, no AC, loud vulgar music etc.

I can confidently say I have the most impressive physique and I’d love nothing more if that weren’t the case. I have nothing to motivate me or aspire to. The average member at my gym is a wannabe influencer that walks around with a tripod and weighs 160lbs soaking wet. Don’t get me wrong, the members are respectful and I love helping them out when they approach me, but sometimes it’s be nice to have someone do the same for me. The area I live in is just not impressive bodybuilding wise.

If you are, switch gyms.
Love that. I have trained at many gyms in NY and worked at a gym for close to 10 years. From what I've noticed is, the top guy or few guys at a gym get their ego stroked too much and end up compromising their training. I've seen it time and time again.

I myself got a second membership early on in my training. One of the few hardcore gyms left at the time in Queens. I'd go 5-8 in the morning and the first thing I saw was a guy doing weighted pull ups with 4 iron plates clanking. Much more conducive to progress than casuals gawking over a bicep vein
what gym??
If you're referring to the "hardcore" gym, this was 10 years ago and the gym was GFC in college point where I lived. It later became push fitness, hauled all the old iron plates and some REALLY unique old pieces for prestine cybex equipment that just wasnt the same. The culture of the gym shifted greatly. Joining that gym got me into competing, I was approached by a female bodybuilder who had a hell of a physique on her (sister of the owner) and I ended up competing after speaking with her. She also put me on to Fakhri who I worked with for a short period of time.

I worked at the Flushing YMCA for 10 years, personal training and coaching youth sports.

I had a 20 year run wear i would usually be the best built/strongest guy on the floor at the time. But i trained at off times for the most part. My big moment was when a professional strong man walked over to see if he could ask me some questions about lifting. OK so i was in my 50's and he wanted to know about dealing with injuries. And he was pretty sure i would have experience with that. But hey it still counts!

you remember the twins at bayside ???

that was me more than likely
Shit it's been so long. The guy I was speaking about was Harris but a lot of the other guys I don't know based on name.

What a time lol..

Dude had a du-rag on, I hear weights clanking and come out to see him pulling up with 4 plates. Same time there would be a tall ali g looking dude with a headband on pulling 5 plates on deads.

I remember eating my chicken and rice at like 8 in the morning in the locker room and a member catching a fit about it. The owner told the guy he respects what I'm doing and to let me be.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear