advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are your doses higher when cutting or bulking?

Do you use more when cutting or bulking?

• Total voters
I use more aas cutting more gh bulking to prevent fat building up

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ehren,

Thanks for the detailed outline. Very informative.

Sure, anytime! I guess I try to keep it simple. haha. More AAS with more food. Less AAS + fat burners with less food.

Lots of ways to skin this cat though. To me, it makes sense to use more gear when I'm eating more; the drugs and food work together to add mass = Bulking with less fat put on.

But we've seen numerous threads on here showing guys who have built mass with high doses (more mass than many of us have too), then maintained it on TRT or thereabouts. Adding other drugs like Mast and Winnie, for cosmetic purposes is just to give a better overall look when the work is already nearly done.

Tren is the king for cutting, IMO. I'd never cut without it again. And Mast is like Blue Jeans...it goes with everything:D

I like your post and layout ehren. Curious, do you compete? And also, what are your stats at end bulk and ens cut?

I use more aas cutting more gh bulking to prevent fat building up

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is what I do, too, but curious Ehren if you feel this is less effective?

I think more GH + less AAS is better for bulking, and vice versa for dieting with the inclusion of Tren Ace in the dieting phase.

Sure, anytime! I guess I try to keep it simple. haha. More AAS with more food. Less AAS + fat burners with less food.

Lots of ways to skin this cat though. To me, it makes sense to use more gear when I'm eating more; the drugs and food work together to add mass = Bulking with less fat put on.

Makes sense but any appetite will cause some form of a caloric surplus, do you think supplementing GH while reducing AAS dose could be more of a beneficial way of bulking?

And then using much more AAS, and reducing or taking out all GH while dieting?

Tren is the king for cutting, IMO. I'd never cut without it again. And Mast is like Blue Jeans...it goes with everything:D

Yes, yes it is. Primo is a second to that, but Tren Ace is king in dieting.

I use more gear cutting while adding additional trips to TJ doing all the hookers I can for cardio purposes.

its hard to say, because i use a lower overall dosage when cutting but increase stronger anabolics and cut test down... but overall i think my cutting cycles are just as if not more potent than my bulking cycles.

It's a surprise to me that the poll shows (at this time) about as many people use higher while bulking and the other half uses higher while cutting.

The few guys I know all use more while cutting. Especially when cutting for a competition. The rationale is to avoid losing muscle while in a calorie deficit.

When you're asking your body to cut weigh, it'll use fat and muscle as fuel. The more gear you're on, the less like likely it is that some of the weight will be muscle.

That's the thinking anyway.

Iv pondered this recently as I'm cutting and first time I have been near 1g gear a week. Mostly down to the mast thrown in for cosmetic effect and first time iv gone over 500mg tren (feel its underdosed)

Are you really going to lose less muscle on 400 vs 800 mg of tren? I'd rather diet slower and less aggressive. Relying on food to do the most work.

IMO there is a sliding scale between gear and food.

When bulking if your calories and diet is perfect you can use the least amount of gear to grow.

Same with cutting. If you are cutting slowly and not trying to gain muscle while dieting how much gear do you really need with a perfect diet? A little tren goes A LONG way!

With HGH IMO there are much better alternatives when using it purely for a fat loss tool but when bulking it allows you to use less gear from synergy and also allow you some insurance against fat gain while relying on high calories to grow.
I experimented early this year on 10iu hgh a day for a month and was eating 2 large pizzas and a tub of ice cream a day and I honestly couldn't get the scale to budge other than water weight so I imagine on a clean mega high calorie diet it would be next to impossible to get fat on.

Apologies for the long post haha

Use more gear dosage wise when trying to be leanest,but weaker compounds:eq,var,winstrol etc.

Last edited:
What i would like to know is if anyone uses "cutting" drugs at low dosages year round?

so masteron, winny, var etc.

Iv pondered this recently as I'm cutting and first time I have been near 1g gear a week. Mostly down to the mast thrown in for cosmetic effect and first time iv gone over 500mg tren (feel its underdosed)

Are you really going to lose less muscle on 400 vs 800 mg of tren? I'd rather diet slower and less aggressive. Relying on food to do the most work.

IMO there is a sliding scale between gear and food.

When bulking if your calories and diet is perfect you can use the least amount of gear to grow.

Same with cutting. If you are cutting slowly and not trying to gain muscle while dieting how much gear do you really need with a perfect diet? A little tren goes A LONG way!

With HGH IMO there are much better alternatives when using it purely for a fat loss tool but when bulking it allows you to use less gear from synergy and also allow you some insurance against fat gain while relying on high calories to grow.
I experimented early this year on 10iu hgh a day for a month and was eating 2 large pizzas and a tub of ice cream a day and I honestly couldn't get the scale to budge other than water weight so I imagine on a clean mega high calorie diet it would be next to impossible to get fat on.

Apologies for the long post haha

You may not lose less muscle on 400mg vs. 800mg tren, but you certainly wouldn't gain as much as you would on 800mg if you took 400mg.

With tren, fat loss is definitely present, but the higher dose I've realized the higher the ability to accumulate lbm. So either ways you are & appear bigger with the higher dose. That's significant 400mg vs 800mg.

You'll undoubtedly be a bigger bodybuilder on 800mg Tren vs 400mg Tren.

It's a surprise to me that the poll shows (at this time) about as many people use higher while bulking and the other half uses higher while cutting.

The few guys I know all use more while cutting. Especially when cutting for a competition. The rationale is to avoid losing muscle while in a calorie deficit.

When you're asking your body to cut weigh, it'll use fat and muscle as fuel. The more gear you're on, the less like likely it is that some of the weight will be muscle.

That's the thinking anyway.

the whole bulk on hrt doses then hit the gas peddle (DC and co) when cutting (for a comp) makes so much sense to me. Only half the people I guess are taking that on board

the whole bulk on hrt doses then hit the gas peddle (DC and co) when cutting (for a comp) makes so much sense to me. Only half the people I guess are taking that on board

No one is taking hrt doses and making new gains in off-season, don't believe that nonsense.

Unless your post comp/diet you'll gain for a little bit but eventually have to up the dose

You may not lose less muscle on 400mg vs. 800mg tren, but you certainly wouldn't gain as much as you would on 800mg if you took 400mg.

With tren, fat loss is definitely present, but the higher dose I've realized the higher the ability to accumulate lbm. So either ways you are & appear bigger with the higher dose. That's significant 400mg vs 800mg.

You'll undoubtedly be a bigger bodybuilder on 800mg Tren vs 400mg Tren.

Oh no doubt when it comes to gaining the bigger the dose the better. Iv just found when cutting I can be mega aggressive and make myself miserable but hold onto a lot of muscle on higher dose or I can take my time on half the dose and still keep same amount

I can easily bulk on 350-500mg test. Cutting I have to up the doses because I tend to get extremely frustrated seeing my mass and strength drop. Can't stand getting smaller and weaker, so I have to throw in something to stay full and keep getting stronger.

I like to stick with high doses while cutting down. Tren helps mantain and build muscle even while im losing fat. High doses of EQ make the appetite hard to deal with, but i'll typically replace that with more tren at 4 weeks out. When I'm bulking i will use similar dose of test, but usually less tren. Adding slin/igf-1 when i can take in more carbs

I've been doing things the opposite of most it seems.
It has always been hard for me to put on mass, but it is fairly easy for me to get lean (as a natty and enhanced).

I usually use very little AAS to cut, and I use much more when trying to gain.

Usually I will use around 500mg of total AAS (up to 1g if primo is included) to hold on to mass while dieting. I do use DNP a lot when dieting though. My goal when dieting down is always to lose as much fat as possible, I do not try to add any lean mass or gain strength.

When I want to add mass, I will use at least 1g of total AAS (more if primo is included). This year I will be experimenting with higher doses while trying to put on size.

A typical mass stack for me would be something like 700mg NPP per week, 700mg primo per week, and 150mg test per week.
For cutting I always use tren, usually 525mg per week (75mg per day) sometimes with 525mg of primo.

I've been doing things the opposite of most it seems.
It has always been hard for me to put on mass, but it is fairly easy for me to get lean (as a natty and enhanced).

I usually use very little AAS to cut, and I use much more when trying to gain.

Usually I will use around 500mg of total AAS (up to 1g if primo is included) to hold on to mass while dieting. I do use DNP a lot when dieting though. My goal when dieting down is always to lose as much fat as possible, I do not try to add any lean mass or gain strength.

When I want to add mass, I will use at least 1g of total AAS (more if primo is included). This year I will be experimenting with higher doses while trying to put on size.

A typical mass stack for me would be something like 700mg NPP per week, 700mg primo per week, and 150mg test per week.
For cutting I always use tren, usually 525mg per week (75mg per day) sometimes with 525mg of primo.

You seem to have quite a thick endomorphic frame maybe those hitting gear hard when cutting are scrim irons that can lose muscle very easily.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws