over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex advice.

procore

Newbies
Hello,

Have used steroids for almost 4 years, never used any Arimidex Before, tried nolvadex once.
Use around 750mg test weekly with dbol and other aas, just getting a bloat and my sexdrive decreases slightly, never any signs of gyno.
I currently use 750mg Test E weekly 25-50mg Dbol planing to add Masterone propionate 100-150mg EOD and Arimidex 0,25mg EOD starting dose increase if necessary.
Have some thoughts, and hope to get some help from experienced users, since i never used Arimidex.

Which time is preferred to use arimidex, in the morning?

Is 0,25mg EOD good start, or can i use 0,25mg Monday, Thursday?

Some tips from experienced users, how to avoid estrogen rebound when getting off arimidex.

Thanks a lot.

It depends on estrogen levels! If they aren't to high you can start with 0.25 every 3 days. If they are higher you need to start with higher dose! In men its good to start with 0.25 but depends!

I recommend using Aromasin as it's so much better for your lipids versus Arimidex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

As I mentioned earlier, during my 4 years of aas use i never used any Ai or prolactin inhibitors. I always felt when my estradiol was to high, got bloat and my sexdrive decreased and lost motivation. It started after i was off aas for 1,5
years, my Estradiol increased and also Prolactin to high levels.
I started with aas a few months ago .

500mg Test E weekly ,1- 8 weeks
250mg Test E weekly following weeks, did a blood sample after 4 weeks.

Estradiol 286 pmol/L
Testosterone 60 nmol/L
Free Testosterone 81 pg/mL
´
After using 250mg Test weekly for 2 months i did a new blood sample, started to feel that my sexdrive and motivation decreased, also lost a bit of my strength. My Estradiol was now 398 pmol/L and Testosterone 35 nmol/L.
Have never experienced this before with 250mg Testosterone, must be some kind of estrogen rebound.
Will start with 0,25mg Arimidex eod and also some Mast P.

Last edited:
Hello,

Did a new blood work yesterday after 750mg Test weekly
My estrogen was 427 pmol/L.
I also started with 0,25mg arimidex and 50mg Mast P yesterday, will increase arimidex to 0,5mg eod and 100mg Mast P eod, 250mg Test E will be used weekly.
I am just a bit woried to crush my estrogen, would it maybe be smarter to increase masteron dose ant keep arimidex at 0.25mg eod??

having elevated estrogen when testosterone is elevated is a good thing. Since you are not gyno prone you can just use the minimum dosage. Using .25mg eod would be fine. I think .25mg ed would be the most you would need.

hello,

Used 0,25mg Arimidex EOD and 100mg Mast P EOD for two weeks was not using any Testosterone during this two weeks, yesterday i got my blood results my Estrogen was down from 427 pmol/L to 176 pmol/L in two weeks.
My plan is to increase the Arimidex dose this week to 0,5mg EOD and start adding Testosterone, want to lower my Estrogen a bit more.
What are you guys thoughts about this?

Since my Estrogen is 176 pmol/L would it be better to continue 0,25mg EOD Arimidex this week without any Testosterone, to not lower my Estrogen too much.
Next week increase my Arimidex to 0,5mg EOD and add Testosterone planing to use around 750mg Test E weekly+ Masteron 500mg.

would it be better to increase Arimidex 0,5mg EOD, or continue 0,25mg EOD for one more week, then start using Testosterone and 0,5mg Arimidex EOD.
Do not want to crash my Estrogen.

Got my blood sample this week after 4 weeks of 100mg Mast P EOD+0,25mg Arimidex EOD. My Estradiol was 115 pmol/L= 31 pg/mL which is fine.
My plan is to start adding Dbol 15-20mg ED so my Estrogen dont get to low and continue with Mast P 100mg EOD, Would it be better to stay on 0,25mg Arimidex EOD or increase to 0,5mg EOD, Wold it be enough for dianabol?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131