advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex and Aromasin (think about your answer)

Pretty sure JM takes 40mg/ED Tamox and doesn't use an AI.

To answer the question: Neither

100-200mg every day of DIM will keep E at bay on HRT IMO.

i tried that, and pretty much every other thing...
i always go back to adex. just works for me.
fyi the dose in the stuff you are refering too was less.:lightbulb:

i use nolv sometimes, usually if on more then just test though.

if you guys can get regular bloods no issue then do that rather then guess.
i generally guess :eek:

i dont always need it so i take only if my nips get a lil sore.

Pretty sure JM takes 40mg/ED Tamox and doesn't use an AI.

To answer the question: Neither

100-200mg every day of DIM will keep E at bay on HRT IMO.

Yeah.. I get my e2 panel back tomorrow.. If it's getting too low ( joints as I stated are killing me) I'll get rid of the aromasin and strictly run the dim and retest in 6 weeks.. I know there are studies noe that show nolva is actually a AI and not just a blocker via its metabolites.. So I might give nolva a go .. I just read a study that aromasin and joint pain nay not be strictly estro reduction related but a side effect of the drug in general for some..

I used 25mg on MON/TUE/WED for the longest time and it worked great for me. My E2 levels were perfect and I felt great the entire time. I switched to Arimidex 0.25mg MON/TUES/WED and while my E2 #'s are in check I feel as though the Arimidex gives me some fatigue/lethargy sides that I never noticed with Aromasin. All my AI's are straight from the pharmacy too, no research grade or UGL.

I used 25mg on MON/TUE/WED for the longest time and it worked great for me. My E2 levels were perfect and I felt great the entire time. I switched to Arimidex 0.25mg MON/TUES/WED and while my E2 #'s are in check I feel as though the Arimidex gives me some fatigue/lethargy sides that I never noticed with Aromasin. All my AI's are straight from the pharmacy too, no research grade or UGL.

What dosage of test were you on..?

Yeah.. I get my e2 panel back tomorrow.. If it's getting too low ( joints as I stated are killing me) I'll get rid of the aromasin and strictly run the dim and retest in 6 weeks.. I know there are studies noe that show nolva is actually a AI and not just a blocker via its metabolites.. So I might give nolva a go .. I just read a study that aromasin and joint pain nay not be strictly estro reduction related but a side effect of the drug in general for some..

Data suggests its directly toxic to joints, not just from E decrease. I'll try and find the study. I used to post it at steroid.com.

Data suggests its directly toxic to joints, not just from E decrease. I'll try and find the study. I used to post it at steroid.com.

Really? Id like to read that study. Definitely been having some joint issues lately

I Wonder if arimidex has the same effect on joints.. I have seen a study with aromasin but not arimidex.. Will have to search..

hey Lats, remember I talked to you about primo awhile ago. Since adding that I dropped my TRT dose down real low (100mg/week). I dropped AI also since I assumed 100mg/week wouldn't need it.

My joints (shoulders for me too) feel SO MUCH better getting rid of the aromasin. I swear they would hurt from that drug. I have zero estrogen sides either.

My question, have you ever noticed that primo has an anti-estrogen effect at all? I'm frankly surprised even on 100mg/week that I don't get a little bit of puffy nipples or something like that....but zero bloat, great BP/pulse, no nipple issues. All good. Test 100mg + Primo 500mg /week. Nothing else.

hey Lats, remember I talked to you about primo awhile ago. Since adding that I dropped my TRT dose down real low (100mg/week). I dropped AI also since I assumed 100mg/week wouldn't need it.

My joints (shoulders for me too) feel SO MUCH better getting rid of the aromasin. I swear they would hurt from that drug. I have zero estrogen sides either.

My question, have you ever noticed that primo has an anti-estrogen effect at all? I'm frankly surprised even on 100mg/week that I don't get a little bit of puffy nipples or something like that....but zero bloat, great BP/pulse, no nipple issues. All good. Test 100mg + Primo 500mg /week. Nothing else.

Yeah primo is awesome.. I have been debating that also.. I have a buddy who recently dumped all anti e and just went with 100 test and 50 mgs of Masterone .. Daily inject of both.. Said gains were the same and estro is in line..

As for the anti estro effect no I haven't noticed that.. Being that primo is a DHB it wouldn't have much effect on estro on paper.. There was a bit of talk about primo being a decent anti estro years ago but mant attributed that to the fact that much of the primo Back then was masterone which we know there is some anti e effect with mast.. But primo is still my favorite..

ED pinning sub q or intramuscular keeps my estro lower when running TRT dose. Might be worth looking into over using an AI for TRT.

I was thinking about subq pinning in stomach. Maybe 50 mgs every other day. But i was also told subq pinning was not optimal for guys with higher bodyfat.

Yeah primo is awesome.. I have been debating that also.. I have a buddy who recently dumped all anti e and just went with 100 test and 50 mgs of Masterone .. Daily inject of both.. Said gains were the same and estro is in line..

low t with mast is great.

i notice no need for anti e with test low like that and either primo or mast.. mast a lil dryer.

What dosage of test were you on..?

500mg per week. Even while on TRT(100-125mg/wk) I still need an AI or some type of Anti E. I've been thinking of switching over to a SERM like Nolvadex or Raloxifene during my TRT and giving the AI's a break for awhile just to see if it works better for me. Maybe only running AI's when I'm on a full blown cycle.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member