YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex and Aromasin (think about your answer)

JAP426

Registered
Ok so lets say you are cruising on 200 mg of Test Cyp a week. You have access to both Arimidex (Anastrazole) and Aromasin (Exemestane). Obviously not much of an AI should be needed. Would you choose the Arimidex at 0.5 mgs on Monday and Thursday. Or would you choose Aromasin at 25 mgs on Monday and Thursday. These are your only two choices. Make a decision.

Aromasin. Better on lipids

Aromasin at 12.5mg 2x per week. No chance of rebound if you miss a dose since it's a suicidal inhibitor and better on the lipids

Neither because your on trt..

Buy a pill cutter:banghead:

On 200 mgs there is no need for 25 mgs twice a week.. I'm on 200 mgs and I convert test to estrogen at God aweful levels.. I take 6 mgs of aromasin three times a week.. This keeps my e2 usually at 27.. At 200 mgs it's best to get a e2 test .. Just had one that cost 44 dollars.. But it will let you know if estro is evn out of the normal range..

On 200 mgs there is no need for 25 mgs twice a week.. I'm on 200 mgs and I convert test to estrogen at God aweful levels.. I take 6 mgs of aromasin three times a week.. This keeps my e2 usually at 27.. At 200 mgs it's best to get a e2 test .. Just had one that cost 44 dollars.. But it will let you know if estro is evn out of the normal range..

My bodyfat is a little high now so i figured 25 mg twice a would be acceptable. I am also on 40 mgs Ostarine which is alleged to raise aromatase/estrogen.

ED pinning sub q or intramuscular keeps my estro lower when running TRT dose. Might be worth looking into over using an AI for TRT.

Didn't see the whole 25 Mg's thing though. Definitely don't need that much asin on 200mgs

25 mg Proviron daily helps everything.
I know not a choice, but the best one!

Aromasin at 12.5 e3d, however I haven't needed it due to running Mast P next to my Test.

Neither because your on trt..

Agreed...for me anyway. That's just slightly higher than my prescribed TRT dose and my Dr. says my Estro panels always come back in range.

But I always believe in testing and finding out for yourself.

Can I have bloods done in this hypothetical scenario?

If yes, I'd choose whatever put my e2 at 1/40 of my test.

Everyone is different in regards to how much they convert.. Some will need AI as low as 125 mgs.. I know from going on many trt boards that many guys are running just 125 to 140 mgs and have e2 is the 60s.. So 200mgs is going to require an Ai for many.. Blood work is the only way to tell.. Going by how Ya feel is not a accurate parameter .. Get blood work.. I had some done yesterday for 40 bucks.. Gives Ya piece of mind and takes away the guessing game in regards to estro.. And let's be honest most of us are doing trt on our own relying on UG sources.. Many are accuatrate but we have seen some tests that are way overdosed ( which to me is way worse in some regards) .. So you think you are doing 200 mgs when in essence your doung 330 mgs.. That's a big difference.. So get blood work and adjust accordingly.. In regards to e2 everyone should be taking DIM regardless if you need e2 reduction or not., a simple 200 mgs a day is great for prostate protection..

Everyone is different in regards to how much they convert.. Some will need AI as low as 125 mgs.. I know from going on many trt boards that many guys are running just 125 to 140 mgs and have e2 is the 60s.. So 200mgs is going to require an Ai for many.. Blood work is the only way to tell.. Going by how Ya feel is not a accurate parameter .. Get blood work.. I had some done yesterday for 40 bucks.. Gives Ya piece of mind and takes away the guessing game in regards to estro.. And let's be honest most of us are doing trt on our own relying on UG sources.. Many are accuatrate but we have seen some tests that are way overdosed ( which to me is way worse in some regards) .. So you think you are doing 200 mgs when in essence your doung 330 mgs.. That's a big difference.. So get blood work and adjust accordingly.. In regards to e2 everyone should be taking DIM regardless if you need e2 reduction or not., a simple 200 mgs a day is great for prostate protection..

I really like this stuff. 200 mg a day and it's cheap insurance (I use Swansons Brand). Plus since my work provides extensive blood panels as frequently as they do....I always keep an eye on my PSA levels. It's nice to have a baseline for comparison as you age!

i like stable bloods when it comes to anything....AI, AAS, etc. i always read aromasin is best dosed ED based on half life, i range from 6mg to 12.5mg ED. never needed more than that regardless of dose.

i feel much better on 6-12.5mg of aromasin vs adex.

Adex "worked" better - to the point that I had joint pain from being dried out so badly. I blamed EVERYTHING BUT THE AI...I thought i was having serious shoulder problems. Switched to low dose Aromasin....joints feel better.

Last edited:
i like stable bloods when it comes to anything....AI, AAS, etc. i always read aromasin is best dosed ED based on half life, i range from 6mg to 12.5mg ED. never needed more than that regardless of dose.

i feel much better on 6-12.5mg of aromasin vs adex.

Adex "worked" better - to the point that I had joint pain from being dried out so badly. I blamed EVERYTHING BUT THE AI...I thought i was having serious shoulder problems. Switched to low dose Aromasin....joints feel better.

Yeah everyone is different.. If I go above anything over 6 mgs eod of aromasin my already bad shoukders get way worse.. And that's with e2 in range.. My lipids are good.. But all that can change by individual and dosage.. Everything is dose related per individual.. Last year I ran 200 mgs of test per week also.. Added in .5 of arimidex three times a week.. 6 weeks later had bloods done and my hdl went from 35 to 17.. I'm running the same dose now with aromasin at 6 mgs eod ( all health supplements like bergamot and curcumin stay constant) and my hdl is 34.. So it's about what works for you.. Again it's a guessing game until bloods are done.. Make the adjustments from there..

Pretty sure JM takes 40mg/ED Tamox and doesn't use an AI.

To answer the question: Neither

100-200mg every day of DIM will keep E at bay on HRT IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131