over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

arimidex dose question

huzbetta

Newbies
i am going to use 1000mg of test enanthate with 300mg tren for my next cycle for 10 weeks....with 50mg d-bol to kick it off..

i was wondering what dose of arimidex i should use...i know a good rule of them is 1mg of arimidex for every gram of test..but isnt this overkill..?

i am not prone to gyno

i mean arimidex lowers igf does it not..?

Last edited:
Nolv lowers IGF1, if I remember correctly Arimx raises it a little.
I use very little-.25mg 2-3x wk. And I also add clomid 50mg 3x wk.
Its a fifne line between not enough anti-estro and too much. Try to find that line, whats best for you!

I agree with MikeS' points. I prefer letrozole as it increases IGF-1 substantially. IMHO you can't overdo an anti-e like anastrozole or letrozole. They keep me drier and muscle gains appear to be more "lean" body mass!

xcel

d

xcelbeyond said:
I agree with MikeS' points. I prefer letrozole as it increases IGF-1 substantially. IMHO you can't overdo an anti-e like anastrozole or letrozole. They keep me drier and muscle gains appear to be more "lean" body mass!

xcel

xcel, i just read sldge writing something about the way arimi would hinder gains because of the absence of estrogen in the liver. you cant suppress it all the time, you have to have some for gh to igf1 conversion. so a different dosing schedule might be considered. also, how would femara increase igf1 if it suppresses all estrogen in the body? supressed estrogen lowers igf1.

Re: d

rippedboy said:
xcel, i just read sldge writing something about the way arimi would hinder gains because of the absence of estrogen in the liver. you cant suppress it all the time, you have to have some for gh to igf1 conversion. so a different dosing schedule might be considered. also, how would femara increase igf1 if it suppresses all estrogen in the body? supressed estrogen lowers igf1.
You need to post the scientific article(s) that say absence of estrogen in males hinders muscle gains - there are none that were performed on males (at least that I know of)! I respect sldg but need to see the "scientific" basis for his views. IMHO, all this talk about "some" estrogen is necessary (in males) is hearsay.

The fact that letrozole increases IGF=1 has been documented in several scientific studies.

xcel

there is scientific basis to the need for estrogen as it does help gycogen storage and some i believe is necesarry for igf but unless ur taking aromasin, i dont see how it is possible to completely reduce estrogen in the body, femara does it enough but still allows for enough estrogen to be released for the aforementioned effects

Re: Re: d

xcelbeyond said:

You need to post the scientific article(s) that say absence of estrogen in males hinders muscle gains - there are none that were performed on males (at least that I know of)! I respect sldg but need to see the "scientific" basis for his views. IMHO, all this talk about "some" estrogen is necessary (in males) is hearsay.

The fact that letrozole increases IGF=1 has been documented in several scientific studies.

xcel

he said a good dosing schedule for an anti-e would be .25mg arimidex every 3-4 days but if cycling heavy, either double that, or just take .25mg eod. sounds like it makes sense but you'd have to try it i guess.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner