over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

arimidex+letro?

kingpin123

Registered
hey guys, i have prescription arimi, but i am having bloat problems despite cutting out a lot of sodium and carbs from diet, i did a frontload of 1050mgs of test and have been taking 600 mgs a week of test, im not having gyno issues (but thats probably because i alrdy have gyno from puberty) and i was wondering....what if i took arimidex at 1mg a day +like a lil bit of letro? like ~1.25 mg at the same time? would there be like a synergistic effect or like what would happen? any thoughts? i mean im prob just gonna switch over to letro but just for the sake of curiosity i was wondering if ne1 tried it

hey guys, i have prescription arimi, but i am having bloat problems despite cutting out a lot of sodium and carbs from diet, i did a frontload of 1050mgs of test and have been taking 600 mgs a week of test, im not having gyno issues (but thats probably because i alrdy have gyno from puberty) and i was wondering....what if i took arimidex at 1mg a day +like a lil bit of letro? like ~1.25 mg at the same time? would there be like a synergistic effect or like what would happen? any thoughts? i mean im prob just gonna switch over to letro but just for the sake of curiosity i was wondering if ne1 tried it

Not sure who told you to front load test. That's stupid bro. But as for your question Ive ran both together and didn't notice any better results than just running the adex by its self.

well damn that was quick. thanks dude....and yeah i know this now...the dudes over at T-nation gave me the idea =/.... i did that frontload with cyp 2 weeks ago, and am bloated like a whale....will it go down or get worse as i work my way into my 600mg/w cycle? should i just take 2.5mg letro ed?

well damn that was quick. thanks dude....and yeah i know this now...the dudes over at T-nation gave me the idea =/.... i did that frontload with cyp 2 weeks ago, and am bloated like a whale....will it go down or get worse as i work my way into my 600mg/w cycle? should i just take 2.5mg letro ed?

Yeah bro it will go down. It will take a while. You can try the Letro. Everyone responds different. I personally like adex letro really didn't do anything for me

Aromasin is were its at amigo. Manpower is your man.

Armi doesn't work that well for me on high dosed test, it is just not strong enough. Letro however works fantastic. It is super potent and you can crush your estrogen levels with it if you are not careful, you just have to find your dose. All I need is 0.25mg every other day and I can run 2g of test decanoate a week. With this dose of letro every once in a while I will get itchy nipples so I just take an extra 0.5mg and resume the previous dosing and I am good for a long while. BTW if you are wondering 2000mg of test decanoate is equal to 1200mg of test base.

hmmm...thanks thats helpful.....why decanoate?? i get pissed off waiting for cyp to build up and flush out

im running manpower aromasin and letro together and its working very nice!

overkill with ais. you dont need that much. aromasin good for the cholesterols but weak for the guys that have problems with estrogen. letro is very strong, sometimes too strong. adex is in the middle. i use the following formula for it

0.5mg adex/ 500mg test /week

so if i am on 1gram test i take 1mg adex a week, i dont have problems with estro at all(no matter the test dose so far), i take it for less water retention. take as little ais as possble but of course take into account your organism, but dont be afraid to go lower on the doses i mean dont take a dose because you think this is what you need, let your body tell you what your optimal dose is and dont overdo the ais. and an observation on my part, the leaner you are the less estrogen problems you will have, so be lean, that will help you with potential problems.

hmmm...thanks thats helpful.....why decanoate?? i get pissed off waiting for cyp to build up and flush out

I use test decanoate because it is an entirely painless 500mg/ml. I do not like doing a lot of injections anymore and it is good for HRT type dosing once a week when i lower the dose. If you front load there really is not a lot of waiting and I could care less about how long it takes to flush out because I just drop the dose down to hrt levels anyway...lol

right on....hey do u know if like....a month down the road from doing a frontload of a gram(to increase my cycle at that time from 350mg a w/ to 600, i then ran 600 for the next 2 weeks) would i still be retaining water if taking 2.5 mg of letrozole 2 weeks after?
like this: w1 frontload1250 mg t cyp
w2:600 mg t cyp
w3:600mg t cyp +letro 2.5 mg ED
w4:600mg t cyp+letr
w5:350mg t cyp+letro

After that amount of time on letro especially after dosing 2.5mg your estrogen related water retention should be gone. That much letro taken at one time will make all of my joints ache for days. I usually piss out all the water within a few days. I do retain a little water on test though regardless of using an AI for some reason.

It's been a month or so and a lot of ware has cleared out but I still seem to r holding some....how much is a "little" water for you sir? Maybe I just hold water regardless of estrogen on test too.....does anyone know a possible mechanism for this?

To me a little water is 5-10 lbs depending on the time of day and how much sodium I eat. I am not sure why the letro does not clear out all the water for me. Adding winstrol or masteron to the stack gets me dry, with just test and letro my face will always look slightly bloated unless i cut my sodium way down.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear