over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex or aromasin?

Jimmy14

Banned
Whats up guys im 4 weeks in on test prop and just added tren a 2 days ago and 25mg proviron ED gunna do test prop 400mg wk and tren a 400mg wk ive had gyno issiues in the past but this go around seems pretty smooth i just feel my libido should b more its not through the roof like its always been i have no signs no itchy nip no puffy. Got bloods 6 weeks ago test was 241 ng/dl estro was good at 8 and shbgs was very high which i thought taking the test prop would lower it and my libido would b good not saying i dont have one but feels like it should b more i dont go back till december for blood so i gotta play doctor and figure it out. I have pharmacy grade adex and aromasin ugl and just added proviron 25mg ed so should i run AI no matter what? and which one would be best? Ive read aromasin is less harsh on the body and boost igf levels i know aromasin is class 1 and adex is class 2 from what i read aromasin kills estro and adex dosent and once u stop taking adex it will come back. Just wanted some feedback please

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

**broken link removed**

Only way to truly know is getting a blood test. Everyone will aromatize differently and aromasin won't do shit for someone who has actuall estrogen issues. The average person can probably use aromasin but if your estrogen prone like me then arimidex is the best option.

I think you should run an AI no matter the dosage you are using (above 200mg / week), 6.25mg Aromasin ED is a great start.

Aromasin is the best, hands down. Only exception is cases of acute gyno treatment, where stronger stuff such as Letrozole is superior.

I am a fan of Aromasin, but each individual is different. Depending on how much I am taking (mostly Test) I need to keep it dialed in at usually 12.5 E3D. I've been running Mast at no less than 200mg per week and I feel as though I have no need for it, but a few times I felt estro was not controlled and just took my script of Aromasin.

I know Aromasin is better for your lipids.

I think you should run an AI no matter the dosage you are using (above 200mg / week), 6.25mg Aromasin ED is a great start.

This is exactly what I use with 300mg of test and it's dialed in perfectly. I used to OVER DO the shit out of AI's and I suffered from dry joints and blamed a lot of my shoulder troubles on "genetics" and "poor lifting habits" when really a lot of it was just due to crashed E2 and not knowing WTF my bloodwork looked like.

BE SMART. GET BLOODS. PRIVATEMDLABS. IT'S CHEAP.

Thank you everybody for feedback ive read hundreads of articles about AI and i think im going to stick with aromasin that issiue i had worked perfect and caught it just in time my thing is adex makes me feel like shit in the morning like im hung over aromasin dosent so im going to lower my test prob 200mg wk and just use it as a base cause i need the least aromatizing as possible cause i just added tren a in the mix and im gunna run that 400mg wk no need to go higher and waste it just my opinion as long as my diet, sleep and training is on point i should b good so ill start 6.25 e3d or eod depending on how im feeling and i have my adex just in case if i have to switch. Privatemdlab is real cheap but they do not serve NJ so im gunna go with cactus medical they also deal with lab corp which is 5min from where i live im going to b placing order tomorrow for hgh my first go at it so prob around 6 more weeks will go get bloods to make sure everything going good. I really like this forum alot everybody is real cool and so many different opinions which is great so u dont get stuck with one mind frame and try different options until u find one that works for u. Seriously thanks guys

Thank you everybody for feedback ive read hundreads of articles about AI and i think im going to stick with aromasin that issiue i had worked perfect and caught it just in time my thing is adex makes me feel like shit in the morning like im hung over aromasin dosent so im going to lower my test prob 200mg wk and just use it as a base cause i need the least aromatizing as possible cause i just added tren a in the mix and im gunna run that 400mg wk no need to go higher and waste it just my opinion as long as my diet, sleep and training is on point i should b good so ill start 6.25 e3d or eod depending on how im feeling and i have my adex just in case if i have to switch. Privatemdlab is real cheap but they do not serve NJ so im gunna go with cactus medical they also deal with lab corp which is 5min from where i live im going to b placing order tomorrow for hgh my first go at it so prob around 6 more weeks will go get bloods to make sure everything going good. I really like this forum alot everybody is real cool and so many different opinions which is great so u dont get stuck with one mind frame and try different options until u find one that works for u. Seriously thanks guys

Whats this cactus medical youre talking about?

Im in NY so i need a place to order bloods from.

Im an arimidex fan. Been taking .25mg ED upon waking on empty stomach since I was prescribed it back in 2010. Have had no issues with lipids as some have insisted it is a side effect. And no matter how high i run my test cyp (1000mg) my bloodwork always comes back with estro under 40 (usually around 25-30 range).

Whats this cactus medical youre talking about?

Im in NY so i need a place to order bloods from.

Cratus medical is a sponsor here ,they will do labs for you even if you live in NY and NJ

If I was going to blast some compounds that aromatized then I would run them short (4-6 weeks) and run nolvadex with them instead of an AI. I never was able to dial AIs in even on straight TRT - it always seemed like (and bloodwork proved) that my estrogen levels were either slowly rising or slowly falling no matter how carefully I titrated the dosage). On a blast, forget it, there is no way to lock in an estrogen level with an AI.

Arimidex has drawbacks to lipids and Aromasin does damage to your joints (dries them out). They are both garbage.

Whats up guys im 4 weeks in on test prop and just added tren a 2 days ago and 25mg proviron ED gunna do test prop 400mg wk and tren a 400mg wk ive had gyno issiues in the past but this go around seems pretty smooth i just feel my libido should b more its not through the roof like its always been i have no signs no itchy nip no puffy. Got bloods 6 weeks ago test was 241 ng/dl estro was good at 8 and shbgs was very high which i thought taking the test prop would lower it and my libido would b good not saying i dont have one but feels like it should b more i dont go back till december for blood so i gotta play doctor and figure it out. I have pharmacy grade adex and aromasin ugl and just added proviron 25mg ed so should i run AI no matter what? and which one would be best? Ive read aromasin is less harsh on the body and boost igf levels i know aromasin is class 1 and adex is class 2 from what i read aromasin kills estro and adex dosent and once u stop taking adex it will come back. Just wanted some feedback please

definatly run an AI brother, even as a precaution. as for whitch is best ive ran both, Aromisin in my opinion is the better option unless you have Letrozol on hand. to answer your question its actually what your body likes better. just pick one , being on either is better than not being on one at all.

definatly run an AI brother, even as a precaution. as for whitch is best ive ran both, Aromisin in my opinion is the better option unless you have Letrozol on hand. to answer your question its actually what your body likes better. just pick one , being on either is better than not being on one at all.
Yuo thanks going with aromasin i feel better when i take it than adex for some reason but only good thing came out of having gyno issiue is i know when my AI are good and legit cause lump goes down within couple days i actually have 3 different aromasin sources and gling to see which works tge best on a low dose lol. I have letro and pharma grade adex just in case. Ya im rinning it no matter what why take the chance. Thanks

Aromasin does almost nothing for me while Arimidex is much better. Person to person.

individual response will vary. even clinically they are swapped when the other does not work as well as expected.

Others mention nolvadex, which in small doses can compete well with adex or aromasin.

From my research u need estrogen to build muscle which makes sense to use a AI intead of nolvidex cause it completely blocks it out which is not what you wanna do i would think u would want to inhibit it. But i guess what degree of gyno u are talking about like right now i have pea size lump so i just upped my dose of aromasin i think me taking nolvidex would defeat the purpose of taking test prop i would just be wasting it. I guess it depends on the situation if u have really bad gyno and it becomes to late then ya i would stop cycle take nolv until it went away. This is my opinion on the research that ive done everybody is different what works for me wont work for someones else. What im saying is i dont think nolvidex is really needed in pct i used aromasin and clomid and used hcg my first week and was fine maybe lost not even 5lbs last cycle not saying not to use nolvidex just saying i dont use nolv. Got levels checked 4 weeks after my test was low 241 ng/dl and estro was fine at 8 and currently going to doctor and possible getting trt

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity