over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex VS aromasin

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi,

I wonder if there is any difference between joint pain with arimidex vs aromasin.

I notice with aromasin that my joints start to hurt rather quickly, even with a relatively low dose.

I'd say whichever one crashes your estrogen the hardest will make your knees hurt

It would be very difficult to “crash” your estrogen on aromasin.

How much AI are you needlessly taking that your joints end up hurting? And why?

Look, this is easy. Your first cycle should have been testosterone only. Then at 6 weeks you pull bloods and determine whether you need an AI and how much. What did you do to fuck that easy process up?

Hi,

I wonder if there is any difference between joint pain with arimidex vs aromasin.

I notice with aromasin that my joints start to hurt rather quickly, even with a relatively low dose.
Most prefer aromasin over arimidex cuz aromasin will not crash your estrogen as easily as arimidex will, so with that in mind, I agree with @bg65 and if you think aromasin makes your joint hurt, you likely wont see any improvement with arimidex.

Most prefer aromasin over arimidex cuz aromasin will not crash your estrogen as easily as arimidex will, so with that in mind, I agree with @bg65 and if you think aromasin makes your joint hurt, you likely wont see any improvement with arimidex.
@luki7788 says something else ;).

Luki is also a pro and uses a lot more gear than most gym rats. If using adex or letrozole you generally need fractions of the prescribed breast CA dose.
Don't use an AI just because... if you're not getting blood work (not saying you're not, i just dont know) then at least wait for some symtpoms of elevated estrogen before starting an AI. Estrogen plays a role in anabolism so keeping it super low will compromise your gains

I prefer arimidex.. easier for me to control.. I find with aromasin being a suicide it has a tendency to accumulate over a period of time.. the shorter half life of aromasin is not a cause for concern but its acculating effects start adding up..

I tale the minimum of armidex I need too.. .5 mg twice a week on 500mg of test.. and remember some of the joint pain has nothing to do with low estrogen .. studies show that AIs like aromasin etc hinder the absorption of various minerals. So that ca n be the cause of the joint pain even when estro levels are in decent range

A-Dex hands down for me….

Cage

I prefer arimidex.. easier for me to control.. I find with aromasin being a suicide it has a tendency to accumulate over a period of time.. the shorter half life of aromasin is not a cause for concern but its acculating effects start adding up..

I tale the minimum of armidex I need too.. .5 mg twice a week on 500mg of test.. and remember some of the joint pain has nothing to do with low estrogen .. studies show that AIs like aromasin etc hinder the absorption of various minerals. So that ca n be the cause of the joint pain even when estro levels are in decent range

Cissus helps counter some of the effects of having lower estrogen. Obviously a terrible idea to totally crush estrogen though.

Cissus helps counter some of the effects of having lower estrogen. Obviously a terrible idea to totally crush estrogen though.

Yeah it's about ratio.. use the bare minimum needed.. but estrogen should be raised to keep in ratio with the elevated test.. if your test is in storage ranges then the estrogen levels shoukd not be in normal either.. so AI shoukd be just enough to get rid of sides or control them

I like to keep it simple. I like arimidex because i can dose it with my test shot every 4 days. Easy to remember. Long half-life. Aromasin i had to take every day

Aromasin is much better when it comes to side effects in general. I believe most people would agree with me.

What would be the best way to use aromasin if the half-life is 24h? ED? I read people who only use it 2 times a week 12.5mg x2

Anastrozole/Arimidex is better.

1. Aromasin needs to be consumed with fats for optimal absorption. This is a pain in the ass and some people may or may not forget to consume fats with their Aromasin dose. This makes Aromasin unpredictable.

2. Aromasin's mechanism of action aka - being a suicide inhibitor also makes it even more unpredictable.

3. Some people will claim that Aromasin is "less harsh on on lipids" than Arimidex. There are some studies showing that Aromasin is harsher than Arimidex and vise-versa. We do not know which is harsher for certain, but as a whole, neither of these compounds are going to significantly impact your lipids.

4. There is a very clear study showing Arimidex being used in males that are NOT on Testosteorne at 1MG PER DAY for 12 WEEKS and their Estrogen was not crushed. So people not to stop it with this, I've taken 0.5mg Adex every other day on 500mg/week for a total of 2 weeks and I think I've crushed my estrogen. No you have not.

Yeah it's about ratio.. use the bare minimum needed.. but estrogen should be raised to keep in ratio with the elevated test.. if your test is in storage ranges then the estrogen levels shoukd not be in normal either.. so AI shoukd be just enough to get rid of sides or control them
Do you think they 13-18 to one range is the best thing to go by ? Therefore if my test levels were at 5000 my estrogen at 15-1 would mean about 330pgml ? Given that you feel good with no sides or ai should be used to keep you at 80 to 100 pgml in offseason

I totally agree. I've had much better experiences on Arimidex.

Do you think they 13-18 to one range is the best thing to go by ? Therefore if my test levels were at 5000 my estrogen at 15-1 would mean about 330pgml ? Given that you feel good with no sides or ai should be used to keep you at 80 to 100 pgml in offseason
Yes for most it will be around 15 and for some as high as 20 in regards ratio.. of course side effects and how we feel comes into how much estro we are good at.. if one has no sexual sides or estro related issues I'd leave it alone.. but some will need to drop estro a bit.. a gentleman I'm helping now is at 200 estro.. he feels great.. his test is 3500.. but I also know guys like luki who like to keep themselves in much lower estro levels than the test/estro ratio would be.. but I woukd agree that estro at 80 to 100 would be sufficient for many.. but I think trying to keep estro at 30 when test is at 4000 is a big mistake .. but I'm not scared of estro being higher for many if they are feeling good.

Yes for most it will be around 15 and for some as high as 20 in regards ratio.. of course side effects and how we feel comes into how much estro we are good at.. if one has no sexual sides or estro related issues I'd leave it alone.. but some will need to drop estro a bit.. a gentleman I'm helping now is at 200 estro.. he feels great.. his test is 3500.. but I also know guys like luki who like to keep themselves in much lower estro levels than the test/estro ratio would be.. but I woukd agree that estro at 80 to 100 would be sufficient for many.. but I think trying to keep estro at 30 when test is at 4000 is a big mistake .. but I'm not scared of estro being higher for many if they are feeling good.
On 500mg test my levels are just under 5000. On 1000mg of testosterone a week my levels are just under 10,000. I was having a lot a trouble last year with joints and libido ,strength kept dropping. Brain fog ,zero pump ,extreme lethargy, test wudnt work without esteogen, which only got worse as time went on and even worse the lower I dropped my test. After bloods it showed my estrogen level was 33pgml on 1000mg test compared to 85pgml when I had checked the year before on same dose and 111pgml 9 months before that again. So it seems I've been aromatising less and less the past 2 years at least. So I've had to get estradiol enathate and thank God things are getting back to normal .I have a pump again and feeling good. But elbows still killing me and libido not as good as should be yet so I have to up the dosage to where I feel my joints are good and then get bloods

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131