over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex X Letrozole X Aromasin

I defiantly think I was taking to much Aromasin now looking back. The only aromasin i got were in oval (alpha pharma) and they are a lot harder to cut then a circle pill of adex. I assume that was my problem of taking to much and not cutting the pill enough. But i never switched due to everything being okay on adex.
I pretty much quit all AIs they just over do it, nolvadex works and it’s cheaper and can be dose adjusted easily. Too much adex and I feel it for days. I def took too much as soon as I went to Provirion Amanda nolva almost exclusively I got a lot bigger,

Do you think aromasin could be used 3 x a week or eod with success or do you feel it should be taken daily? I know, theoretically, due to its half-life, it should be taken daily, but I often times have heard people say they use it a few times a week and E2 stays in good range. Thoughts?
Sure 3x per week is fine. Once per week is too infrequent though, twice probably is also. The fact that aromasin is 'suicidal' doesn't matter that much, you body is happy to make more aromtase quickly and in addition to this, there is plenty of testicular aromatase that can't be blocked.

EOD is fine, I just dose ED because it's easy. Adex is appropriate for 2x weekly but probably not aromasin because it has a much shorter halflife in men (9 hours with peak suppression at 12 hours for a single dose).

I've read that the half-life is up to 48hrs. I cycle mine 12.5mg 2Xs/wk without any issues.
That is the halflife in postmenopausal women. I'm sure that dosing works but you are going to get the side effects of your high and low E2 levels (maybe a small amount but still). Adex maybe 2x per week, but not aromasin imo.

I pretty much quit all AIs they just over do it, nolvadex works and it’s cheaper and can be dose adjusted easily. Too much adex and I feel it for days. I def took too much as soon as I went to Provirion Amanda nolva almost exclusively I got a lot bigger,
Nolvadex is a nasty carcinogen that also can cause blood clots, better to learn how to use AIs correctly IMO.

that was always my theory, to take the day of, but I've also read we should only DEPLOY AI when NEEDED or "symptoms present" one of dante protege told me this in person

Personally i don't agree with the deploy when needed theory. In my experience people who wait for noticeable symptoms respond by taking way too much AI and crashing estrogen. If you start with a super conservative plan like using just a half tab with every shot, there is a good chance you never need to go higher. In the end you use less ai than if you were suddenly popping pills in response to symptoms.

One other thing people are not mentioning is starting bodyfat percentage. Generally that higher your bf percentage, the more you are going to aromatize. Someone who is a bit sloppy and starting test will probably need more AI.

Personally i don't agree with the deploy when needed theory. In my experience people who wait for noticeable symptoms respond by taking way too much AI and crashing estrogen. If you start with a super conservative plan like using just a half tab with every shot, there is a good chance you never need to go higher. In the end you use less ai than if you were suddenly popping pills in response to symptoms.

One other thing people are not mentioning is starting bodyfat percentage. Generally that higher your bf percentage, the more you are going to aromatize. Someone who is a bit sloppy and starting test will probably need more AI.
for sure i have a navy buddy on 300mg TC ew for 5 weeks now with no AI and no issues, but yes I've always dosed exemestane on pin day regardless of what I've heard

Had issues getting arimidex right so I went with aromasin a decade ago and never looked back. With TRT I find 2x per week dosing is very workable and has always produced consistent blood results (though my need for ai on the same test dose has dropped a bit over the years). Heavier blast dosing I increase frequency/weekly dosage as needed and convenient.

Had issues getting arimidex right so I went with aromasin a decade ago and never looked back. With TRT I find 2x per week dosing is very workable and has always produced consistent blood results (though my need for ai on the same test dose has dropped a bit over the years). Heavier blast dosing I increase frequency/weekly dosage as needed and convenient.
what dose are you taking?

what dose are you taking?
On TRT which is 200mg weekly (keeps my peak at 1100 serum and obviously troughs lower so entire week inside normal range albeit higher end) I take 12.5mg 2x a week. This puts E2 in the mid to low 20s via sensative test.

Currently blasting (mild) 500 test C, 600 primo E, 250 deca so not taking an AI with primo in there. Last time I ran this cycle E2 was mid 30s or right at top of range. I'll get bloods in a few weeks and adjust from there. Feel fine otherwise.

Nolvadex is a nasty carcinogen that also can cause blood clots, better to learn how to use AIs correctly IMO.
I’ve never heard that and nolva is used to treat cancer, blood clots maybe though I’m unaware which is odd I’ve always and at this point still consider nova to be the all around safest estrogen intervention. Adex is a standard now but I know for a fact that Ronnie and Gus weren’t running it back in 2002 or before. All the great physiques of the 90s were all just nolva and Provirion and those guys don’t have cancer or the heart issues that are prevelant today. I do take AI just as little as possible and not regularly. When I take AI My hdl goes to like 15.

I’ve never heard that and nolva is used to treat cancer, blood clots maybe though I’m unaware which is odd I’ve always and at this point still consider nova to be the all around safest estrogen intervention. Adex is a standard now but I know for a fact that Ronnie and Gus weren’t running it back in 2002 or before. All the great physiques of the 90s were all just nolva and Provirion and those guys don’t have cancer or the heart issues that are prevelant today. I do take AI just as little as possible and not regularly. When I take AI My hdl goes to like 15.
You've never researched tamoxifen then because these are the most well known and documented side effects, google it. AIs are extremely safe, the problem is people take more than they need, usually because they are trying to combat gyno. AIs are not very effective at shrinking gyno that is already there, they are more preventative.

When I do take an AI or AE, I just take Aromasin with my MWF injections. It tracks the curve pretty well along with the compounds. Plus it's amazing how little it takes. I just do quarter tabs now. Less than 25mg/week. Any more flattens me out. Otherwise, I think tamoxifen is good in moderation. Clomid can **** all the way off. I have no use for Arimidex, Clomid, or letrozole any more. I won't be doing doses that require letrozole. Aromasin and raloxifene for me. I've never tried enclomiphene.

You've never researched tamoxifen then because these are the most well known and documented side effects, google it. AIs are extremely safe, the problem is people take more than they need, usually because they are trying to combat gyno. AIs are not very effective at shrinking gyno that is already there, they are more preventative.
Yessir, nolvadex was used for hormone positive breast cancer. It’s become widely used in breast cancer treatments ever since the late 90’s.

Cage

Yessir, nolvadex was used for hormone positive breast cancer. It’s become widely used in breast cancer treatments ever since the late 90’s.

Cage
In the early 80s it started being used for breast cancer, by the early 90s it was already being used by bodybuilders to a limited extent.

This is pretty interesting if anyone wants to know the history of tamoxifen:

Check out this quote, hilarious:

In her unpublished history of tamoxifen, Dora Richardson wrote of the team's excitement as the first trial results arrived. She described the news of the birth of a child to a woman who had been infertile for 12 years and had failed to respond to treatment with clomiphene as a “boost to morale30.” She also described how the team were encouraged by the results of the breast cancer trial, even though these results were not received with universal enthusiasm at ICI: Walpole and his colleagues were told that they were supposed to be looking for a contraceptive pill, not an anti-cancer agent! At a Development meeting on 28th August 1970, sales estimates and quantities of bulk drug were set at 2 kg for initial stocks. Richardson concluded from these figures that the Development Department obviously envisaged treating only “dead people,” an indication of the hopelessness of the condition as it was viewed at that time (as well as lack of faith or ignorance on the part of the Development team)31.

Check out this quote, hilarious:
Jumpin' jeebuz on a cracker that industry is just such a perfect example of capitalism gone awry. No way "health" should ever have been allowed to be commoditized and sold for profit.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws