over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex X Letrozole X Aromasin

Hermogenes

Registered
Newbies
What are the advantages of one versus the other?
Which one is your preferred one? Why?
If someone would do a Low dose Test + HCG, which one should be kept around just in case of gino symptoms?

One of the research companies was posting a fluff article really pushing armidex over exemestane, probably because they were selling armidex, lol. Watch out for that one when you are researching the subject. In my experience exemestane is easier on the lipids and tendons and sex drive than the other two. I think everyone is different though. Some people say one or the other causes more hair loss due to changes in DHT conversion. I never noticed any difference there.

Individual response to the drug too. I over respond to Letro and it drops my E2 4x lower per dose.

aromasin for me, start really low, 1-2mg/day (1/25th of a standard pill) when using with trt doses, even on lower dose cycles 1-2mg will do the trick

I actually break the pills into quarters, then exacto knife those in half, then cut those halfs in half one more time for about 1.5mg each.

aromasin for me, start really low, 1-2mg/day (1/25th of a standard pill) when using with trt doses, even on lower dose cycles 1-2mg will do the trick

I actually break the pills into quarters, then exacto knife those in half, then cut those halfs in half one more time for about 1.5mg each.

At that point you’re probably better off just using liquid aren’t you? Or is it that they are pharma and you prefer that?

At that point you’re probably better off just using liquid aren’t you? Or is it that they are pharma and you prefer that?
I asked this exact question elsewhere. Legit pharma and to get a compounding pharmacy to mix for for you is $$$

Do you think aromasin could be used 3 x a week or eod with success or do you feel it should be taken daily? I know, theoretically, due to its half-life, it should be taken daily, but I often times have heard people say they use it a few times a week and E2 stays in good range. Thoughts?

aromasin is great. im running letro rn havent ran it in like 6 years. its killing my gains and joints. using it for some underlying issues will switch soon
Letro is super strong! Used it once and it totally crashed my estrogen to non existent levels! If I ever use it again it would be if I developed gyno and was trying to shrink it down somewhat.

Cage

What are the advantages of one versus the other?
Which one is your preferred one? Why?
If someone would do a Low dose Test + HCG, which one should be kept around just in case of gino symptoms?
I’ve taken all and essentially they are all the same. If you’re this worried just take Provirion and leave it be if you have estrogen issues on low dose TRT doses then you’re probably not on a low dose, many of us have run 500 mg ew without any AI and of course nolvadex will solve all your issues without affect your lipid profile at all so.

I defiantly think I was taking to much Aromasin now looking back. The only aromasin i got were in oval (alpha pharma) and they are a lot harder to cut then a circle pill of adex. I assume that was my problem of taking to much and not cutting the pill enough. But i never switched due to everything being okay on adex.

I've read that the half-life is up to 48hrs. I cycle mine 12.5mg 2Xs/wk without any issues.

Because it is a suicidal inhibitor, exemestane will still effect aromatase for a period even when it's level in the body has dropped. Friends of mine who do cruise level cyp or enan shots 2x a week just take the half or full tab of exem on shot days and have been happy with that. That keeps everything simpler if they have trouble with compliance. I prefer every day dosing but some people just hate doing that.

Again everyone is different.

Because it is a suicidal inhibitor, exemestane will still effect aromatase for a period even when it's level in the body has dropped. Friends of mine who do cruise level cyp or enan shots 2x a week just take the half or full tab of exem on shot days and have been happy with that. That keeps everything simpler if they have trouble with compliance. I prefer every day dosing but some people just hate doing that.

that was always my theory, to take the day of, but I've also read we should only DEPLOY AI when NEEDED or "symptoms present" one of dante protege told me this in person

I've never had great luck dialing things in with Arimedex and also noticed the effects on my lipids. In the past I have used Nolva, but after Meadows and now with the "you know what" I'm not super stoked about using SERMS.

That being said, I'm now designing my cycle to not need an AI or SERM. On a cruise I don't need anything and currently I'm on 500 Test/300 Mast and just pulled bloods last week so I haven't got them back yet. Last labs my estrogen was 61 and I was feeling good with no sides (I was tapering up Test/Mast then). If my current labs are high, I will drop Test a hair and increase Mast or else add in some Proviron.

Personally I feel much better with Estradiol not being crushed. IMO I think it's ok to be 40+ estradiol when your Test levels are supraphysiological (1100+). Say for instance if your total Test is 1600 and Estradiol is 65 I don't think that's an issue if there are no sides present.

That’s me.
200mg Test
1/2 (25mg) tablet @ twice/week
Estrogen levels mid range
Libido perfect

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads