Votes: 29 28.4%
  • .5mg eod

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • 1mg eod

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
So...you're taking 1050 each of prop, mast and tren each week...or are you taking 300 of each a week and dosing every other day?

That would run the gambit from the relatively mild to the just plain silly (reckless and most likely unnecessary)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bullshit 300mg each compound Test P, Mast and Tren A EOD. I just came off 1000mg of test P and 600 EQ couple weeks ago.
That's truly what I'm taking Estrogen wise also. I'm not feeling bad. I'm getting sronger leaner and I'm gaining weight. I got 14 maybe 15 shots of tren left so I got around thirty days of this cycle to make it count. Then I haven't really decided yet how I'm going come off this cycle yet and keep my gains..
So is that to much estrogen control. I stack it like my gear.

Caber .5mg twice a week is more than enough, prami is unnecessary.... if your not having joint pain and waking up with morning wood then most likely your using enough arimidex

I'm not having Tren Dick quite the opposit. I at lease wake up a few times a night to piss and everytime my dick is hard. I think having to piss arouses me,Lol. okay TMI. My girl is loving it tho

Im use to taking to little for estrogen control.... This is the 1st time I've taken this much estrogen control. My blood pressure at rest is 140/80 and that's good for me. It's down. I had bad hyper tension. Taking this mush estrogen control has brought my blood pressure down

No bullshit 300mg each compound Test P, Mast and Tren A EOD. I just came off 1000mg of test P and 600 EQ couple weeks ago.

That's truly what I'm taking Estrogen wise also. I'm not feeling bad. I'm getting sronger leaner and I'm gaining weight. I got 14 maybe 15 shots of tren left so I got around thirty days of this cycle to make it count. Then I haven't really decided yet how I'm going come off this cycle yet and keep my gains..

So is that to much estrogen control. I stack it like my gear.

You probably don't need that much caber or any additional prami

I agree with 0.5mg e3d caber

If anything, I'd expect you'd need more adex than that. 1mg eod is what i would do in that case

If also drop the tren back down to 100mg eod - at most 150eod...I find it extremely difficult to believe you're getting marginal gain out of those milligrams...just subjecting your body to unneeded stress

If not, then I'd recommend taking it down to 500 test for one month, 300 for soother month and them 100mg for a final month before starting another push at lower doses where you can respond without being reckless

You probably don't need that much caber or any additional prami

I agree with 0.5mg e3d caber

If anything, I'd expect you'd need more adex than that. 1mg eod is what i would do in that case

If also drop the tren back down to 100mg eod - at most 150eod...I find it extremely difficult to believe you're getting marginal gain out of those milligrams...just subjecting your body to unneeded stress

If not, then I'd recommend taking it down to 500 test for one month, 300 for soother month and them 100mg for a final month before starting another push at lower doses where you can respond without being reckless

I haven't used Tren in years. This is my 1st time on Mast. My body is responding well. I may be doing a cut cycle but I haven't lowered my calorie intake.. I know I'm still building muscle. When my cycle is over then I will see what's underneath...I mean i gained 5lbs in two weeks. That was busting my ass and me thinking I was eating my ass off... I suspect it will slow down even more than that b4 it's over...
I wouldn't know how to cut my caber like that. They were 2mg tabs that break in half. So maybe 1mg E3D there so small slready....I could up my Adex..
In the lines of coming off was almost spot on with what I was thinking 500mg test for a month. Then down to 250mg for a month. I'd like to get my blood work after that see where I'm at....
Thank you guys for the input

I haven't used Tren in years. This is my 1st time on Mast. My body is responding well. I may be doing a cut cycle but I haven't lowered my calorie intake.. I know I'm still building muscle. When my cycle is over then I will see what's underneath...I mean i gained 5lbs in two weeks. That was busting my ass and me thinking I was eating my ass off... I suspect it will slow down even more than that b4 it's over...
I wouldn't know how to cut my caber like that. They were 2mg tabs that break in half. So maybe 1mg E3D there so small slready....I could up my Adex..
In the lines of coming off was almost spot on with what I was thinking 500mg test for a month. Then down to 250mg for a month. I'd like to get my blood work after that see where I'm at....
Thank you guys for the input
I wouldn't miss with the adex if your getting morning wood

I wouldn't miss with the adex if your getting morning wood

Really I was thinking it was the Prami or the caber That's why I threw it in there. Tren is a prolactin or it can act like one. That's why I wanted to cover my bases and use both...One day off one day on but my experience using theses products are limited.
I'll keep an eye on things and tweak as needed

I prefer aromasin but when I'm using arimidex I use 0.5 EOD for every 500mg of test per week

500mg test/wk = 0.5mg EOD
1g test/wk = 1mg EOD (I would do .5mg ED)

I prefer aromasin but when I'm using arimidex I use 0.5 EOD for every 500mg of test per week

500mg test/wk = 0.5mg EOD
1g test/wk = 1mg EOD (I would do .5mg ED)

This is me as well (Although 500 is as high as i go now a days)

When i cruise on my TRT (200 mg a week) i do 1/2mg on monday and 1/2mg on friday.

Thanks,

ar

At 400mg of test every 5 days, I take 1 mg twice per week. It keeps my E within normal range.

1 mg twice a week ; 250mg a week cruising

It was a fine line when I took it. Nothing worked better for me if I started feeling a itch in my nips, but if i took a little too much it would kill my libido to the point I didnt even want to jerk off.

Honestly id kill for some of this! My libido is so ragingly high right now on this cycle i get like almost panicky if i dont get some at least every day. Makes it hard as hell to focus on anything

I read a study that showed Adex has the same effect on lipids as aromasin which is just a slight effect if any.

really depends

Of all the things we as bodybuilders and power lifters take,anti estrogen seem to be very individual as far as dose. i usually take 2 to 3 mg a week and it kept me within normal range even if I did 1500 mg of test plus other gear,but now at 52 even during the summer when I do less test and more "cutting drugs" I found my estro a little higher than I want so have switched to aromasin with better results. Guess it goes to prove your body is always evloving.

Me too! At 49 now and I am doing at least E2 bloods far more frequently to help me figure what is doing what at what body fat level.

Of all the things we as bodybuilders and power lifters take,anti estrogen seem to be very individual as far as dose. i usually take 2 to 3 mg a week and it kept me within normal range even if I did 1500 mg of test plus other gear,but now at 52 even during the summer when I do less test and more "cutting drugs" I found my estro a little higher than I want so have switched to aromasin with better results. Guess it goes to prove your body is always evloving.

I recently switched from many years of Arimidex to Novaldex I think the Arimidex was causing me to have joint and connective tissue problems? I sure feel better on the Novaldex had summ bloods done go in Friday to talk to doc well see where my estrogen is.
Been on 1200mg sustanon & 600mg npp per wk tapperd off now on my HRT 200mg test C & 50mg Deca per wk doctor prescribed.

I believe Nova has been shown to reduce IGF1 levels but on the other hand is beneficial to cholesterol levels. The reason nolvadex is supposed to lower igf levels is becuase it appears to your liver as an estrogen like metabolite thereby bonding to and acitivating E receptors in you liver. Estrogen is a signal in your liver to lower the production of igf-1.

Always been an Asin guy. Works better for me and less harsh than adex

I always try to take as little as possible to stay within normal ranges. .25 EOD is usually good for me unless I'm over 600mg of test a week.

How much do you use?
And how much test you using with it?
I use .25 eod on 1g of test and my estrogen is right in the middle of normal

Damm that’s really good. Are you super lean or just a genetic freak that doesn’t convert???

Blood confirmed
On 250 test C, take 12mg arom eod had estro in 50s
250 -300 mg a WEEK NO AI, had in the 50s

So my general rule for myself with an AI dosage is add total mg on test (and some other thing that converts and need .25 eod or 12mg arom for ever 250 mg of conversation to put me at 50.

So .25 Ed if you want to knock that estro in half. It all person by person though

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member