over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimistane and drug testing

Lene28

Registered
I have had some NCAA football players ask if arimistane would make them fail a drug test? They are taking a natural test booster with DAA, tongkat ali, trib, etc. and it has 20mg of Arimistane. Arimistane is not on the banned list but didn't know how to tell if it would show up as a false positive for another AAS.

Honestly i dont know the answer but i would advise them not to mess around. The gains they will get will not be worth the risk, the NCAA drug test is no joke and if you test positive for a PED you are gone for the season. No way its worth the risk....

Honestly i dont know the answer but i would advise them not to mess around. The gains they will get will not be worth the risk, the NCAA drug test is no joke and if you test positive for a PED you are gone for the season. No way its worth the risk....

That's why I'm asking; I didn't want to take a chance even though it isn't on the banned list. I just wasn't sure how to tell if it would show up as something else or not? Not sure how all that works.

Yeah the list is constantly changing so i wouldnt even mess around. Plus im pretty sure the NCAA tests for drug metabolites also, so who knows what could show up. I dont think you are going to gain enough from DAA and 20mg Arimistane to take any type of chance. Do some peptides maybe?

You realize a kid could lose his scholarship over that advice right? Im not saying you are wrong but only the people who test the athletes really know, they change the banned list all the time.

Im only chiming in on this because my cousin got kicked out of school for a positive PED test.

You realize a kid could lose his scholarship over that advice right? Im not saying you are wrong but only the people who test the athletes really know, they change the banned list all the time.

Im only chiming in on this because my cousin got kicked out of school for a positive PED test.

I'm only saying it because I just got done playing NCAA division 1 football.. www.redwoodtoxicology.com .. go to this sit pull up the steroid panel which follows WADA testing on gas chromotography for metabolites.. pull up the panel and check the list that's what your getting tested for

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Well then i'm pretty confident that you are right, since you are speaking from experience. Even before you posted that i did a little google search and its not on the banned list.

I would just be very careful when it comes to the NCAA and prohormone's. You really dont know what could be in the bottle and if you fail you are out. Arimistane is more of a PCT anyway so i dont think you are going to get huge results running it as a stand alone.

I'm only saying it because I just got done playing NCAA division 1 football.. www.redwoodtoxicology.com .. go to this sit pull up the steroid panel which follows WADA testing on gas chromotography for metabolites.. pull up the panel and check the list that's what your getting tested for

Thanks for the link!

I got homies going to the league right now that juiced the entirety of 4years NCAA football.. we would say hey coach what if I come back from this summer 30lbs bigger he'd say do it but don't tell me how you did

Well then i'm pretty confident that you are right, since you are speaking from experience. Even before you posted that i did a little google search and its not on the banned list.

I would just be very careful when it comes to the NCAA and prohormone's. You really dont know what could be in the bottle and if you fail you are out. Arimistane is more of a PCT anyway so i dont think you are going to get huge results running it as a stand alone.

That's what is scary.. these bullshit labs could put real shit in a capsule.. tell you its badass state of the art creatine.. and boom lose scholarship.. shit that's why you run gear so you know your timing of metabolites

That's what is scary.. these bullshit labs could put real shit in a capsule.. tell you its badass state of the art creatine.. and boom lose scholarship.. shit that's why you run gear so you know your timing of metabolites

Yeah several times supp companies have gotten nailed for having AAS in the supps.

I know exactly what you are saying and i agree with you 100%, a lot of the NCAA football players i knew were on Gear the whole time they played. My cousin was on Anavar and Winnie tabs and he had the highest bench press on his team, so when the NCAA came in at the beginning of camp they tested him and he failed. He was a moron and took the stuff right up until camp and he got busted.

The only reason im telling Lene to not do it is because what he wants to take (arimistane) is going to yield very little results and he is going to assume he is good to go, but you never know what could happen.

If he wanted to run a real cycle and was asking how to get away with it, that would make more sense to me.

Yeah several times supp companies have gotten nailed for having AAS in the supps.

I know exactly what you are saying and i agree with you 100%, a lot of the NCAA football players i knew were on Gear the whole time they played. My cousin was on Anavar and Winnie tabs and he had the highest bench press on his team, so when the NCAA came in at the beginning of camp they tested him and he failed. He was a moron and took the stuff right up until camp and he got busted.

The only reason im telling Lene to not do it is because what he wants to take (arimistane) is going to yield very little results and he is going to assume he is good to go, but you never know what could happen.

If he wanted to run a real cycle and was asking how to get away with it, that would make more sense to me.

I agree arimistane ain't gonna do shit.. one of my friends would do a short blast of 300mg test prop everyday for 3 weeks and chill until the time was right to blast again

I agree arimistane ain't gonna do shit.. one of my friends would do a short blast of 300mg test prop everyday for 3 weeks and chill until the time was right to blast again

Yeah there were a couple of time windows where i told my cousin he would be safe, obviously going into camp wasnt one of the windows that i thought would be safe. But he wanted to be his strongest at that time, and about a week into summer practice they told him he had to piss the next day.

I told him before he started taking the Winnie and Var tabs that they would be out of his system in about a day as far as effectiveness was concerned, but that it would be detectable for up to 3 weeks in a urinalysis.

Im not surprised your friends liked to blast prop, when i was in school my friends who played loved to hit up suspension because it was out so quick.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear