over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arizona members

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well after a week my company is sending tme to Scottsdale/Phoenix to work. So I need all the help I can get from the AZ members to tell me the good hot spots (gyms, apartments or housing, food, nightlife, etc.) Any help would be awesome!!!!

Where will you be working?

I've lived here for 20+yrs. Mostly the East Valley (Tempe, Scottsdale).
Give me the general location where you're going to be working and I will give you all the information I can.

Our office will be on East Mcdonald St in Scottsdale. Havent figured out the living place yet.

Gold's off Raintree is great for everything other than legs. I drive to Freedom Fitness for legs which is off Cave Creek and Lone Mountain but is well worth the drive for nasty leg training.

I don't do nightlife but food I am an expert. Scottsdale: Capitol Grille, Sushi Brokers, Ocean Club, Sting Ray, Sushi Roku, Houston's, etc...

you can find about everything in Old Town (which is close to where you will be) other than the gym and that was already suggested. Nightlife, dining and a decent mall all are there. There is a theater in the mall if you need to kill some time and Old Town has a place busy almost every night, if you are looking for night life too.

I work at a strip club about 15 mins from Old Town and can get your cover waived if you or a group of you guys want to check it out.

j

j thumper
hell ya bro

highlander?
babes?
great alaskan bush company?

HiLiter! We have the best day shift girls in Phx and decent at nights. That goes to anyone, if you hit me up and let me knw I will get anyone in.
J

thx

thx man
so u moved here right or u have lived here?
cool man
heard hi liter is pretty solid

yea, I have lived here for awhile. I live in Tempe with some ASU kids, soon to move out and work for the Liter plus have done bail bonds/fugitive recovery work.

HiLiter! We have the best day shift girls in Phx and decent at nights. That goes to anyone, if you hit me up and let me knw I will get anyone in.
J

Yea the Hiliter is good. I live literally about a mile from there. I'll be sure to hit you up bro. PM me what time you work. As far as the OP like earlier said Old Town Scottsdale is great for restaurants, bars, and lots of eye candy. Also a bit farther north in Scottsdale is good also. I think its called Sapporo on Scottsdale and T-bird I believe, has a kick ass happy hour on thursdays with great sushi specials and a shit load of hot women

Outstanding, thanks guys! J we might look you up. Its funny because ive never ate sushi until about 2 weeks ago but its not that big in NC. It seems like AZ is filled up with sushi places. Is it good while your dieting???

Gold's off Raintree is great for everything other than legs. I drive to Freedom Fitness for legs which is off Cave Creek and Lone Mountain but is well worth the drive for nasty leg training.

I don't do nightlife but food I am an expert. Scottsdale: Capitol Grille, Sushi Brokers, Ocean Club, Sting Ray, Sushi Roku, Houston's, etc...

Dusty do you eat alot of sushi? Just curious. Also how far is Golds from McDonald St / Dr.?

I will say this, if any of you guys have homes we are helping alot of homeowners get roughs replaced thru the insurance companies. The hail can really decrease the life span of your roof so let me know if you want a free inspection! Thanks

tempe is where its at all my buddy live at the block on university out their and i live up in north phx but ya i make the drive down everywknd so for the guy whos living in scotsdale u willl have a blast

nice

i like Ra sushi
great happy hour
Mill ave is good

and scottsdale rd

I don't agree that Tempe is the place to be. Too many kids there and if you have any size on you there are a lot of haters. I'm only 27 and I feel way out of place there. North Scottsdale (FLW and Scottsdale) is a good area to live. Close to everything including Golds. To party Old Town is good (PCL is where its at). If you are older City North is a good place to go. As for titties Hiliter has always been good but if you are in scottsdale you'll be right down the road from "Babes" and "Skin". Dreampalace blows...

Just wanted you guys to know we are officially Arizona residents. Great town. Love to hear from you guys!

Allied Roofing
480-839-2300

You came just at the right time of year thats for sure! Welcome, you can pm me anytime if you have any general ?'s. Im a native and am a decent tour guide:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws