over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arizona open results??

Congrats to all the competitors. Keep, congrats on your overall, great job.

Pics!!

Heres a link to the main photographer website...he should be putting them up in a couple days....He always takes good pics...**broken link removed**

this thread reminds me, where has HUTCH been?

phil-i appreciate your honesty. i have always liked that about you. i plan on working with skip off season and really nailing it the next time i am on stage. i got one more show this saturday-the indiana states then its time to grow and reach my potential this off season. i dont make any excuses with everything i had going on. we all have problems etc. you do what you got to do when your dieting and try to block it all out. working a full 16 weeks prep with skip will get me the conditioning i need to really be shredded. tan wise i am going back to pro tan and no more jan tana...kyle and i will be training together most of the time this off season and we will really push eachother DC style and pack on some serious mass!

I agree with all of your points below.

Skip
You did your best, he did his best.........everyone is beat up from dieting........everyone goes through bullshit getting ready for a show.....he just was not tight nor lean enough in the pics he put up days prior to his show................and it ruins things when guys say things like ," you are shredded" ......or " you got this one" ......the truth was IF I said, Josh, you are not lean enough, get leaner........it would have upset him ,worried him, pissed him off........but the truth was he has not lean enough in the pics I SAW. He has great shape and if you can get his back wider, bigger arms, chest, quads..........he will be a top level BBer.

"If?" phbbtbbtbt ;)

Skip

skip - I know you and josh only got to work together about 4-5 weeks...So I know he could have been leaner if you had a full 12-14 weeks with him...Thats all I was saying...:D

No, I knew you were razzing me. I'm good for it. :)

Skip
skip - I know you and josh only got to work together about 4-5 weeks...So I know he could have been leaner if you had a full 12-14 weeks with him...Thats all I was saying...:D

started 1 1/2 weeks before jr nationals...it was a money issue :) so really from jr nat's to the arizona is when i truly got to work with skip...

Here's a pic of the LIght Heavy Top 5.

On the left (Stage right) is AWN. Keepittous in the middle as the winner.

NPC0710-TOP 5 and Overalls - Photography by Michael Simon

(Got to the top of the the page linked above and "Close" the image (upper right) and you'll return the gallery of all the final comparisons for all classes at the show - only the shots with trophies... Unfortunately, Simon doesn't usually take pics of the class finals doing their mandatories... <sigh>)

-S

I'm going to plug Homonunculus here for a second...

I hired him to help dial me in for the show and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me big time and knows the sport upside down and backwards. He can tell you exactly why you are doing something and the method behind the madness. I can't thank him enough. He even warned me about my green tan (my body hates color for some reason) which he pretty much fixed right before pre-judging for me. A hell of a bodybuilder and all around smart dude and good guy. Thanks Scott!

some from the USA...the difference in dryness is huge...Like I said lesson learned 5 days is not enough for my body to rebound..

Attachments

• USA;s ab thigh.jpg
    USA;s ab thigh.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 256
  • USA;s most m.jpg
    USA;s most m.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 246
  • USA's rear lat.jpg
    USA's rear lat.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 256
  • USA's side chest.jpg
    USA's side chest.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 274
some from the USA...the difference in dryness is huge...Like I said lesson learned 5 days is not enough for my body to rebound..

You look fuller in the USA pics bro. Not as dry but still pretty dry.

I was at the show and saw you and thought you looked good! This is only my opinion and what the heck do I know, but I think you said you came down from being a heavy wt before? Do you have to sacrifice condition to stay a heavy? I think your frame can easily hold the muscle which would just look even more impressive. I think bringing the condition you do with an added 10lbs would look down right nasty! Even at 205 and peeled you'll be super competitive. Just my thoughts as I try to make the jump to heavies as well. Good job though man. The USA is no joke.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131