over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arm numbness

LAtraining

Newbies
This is driving me nuts! Everytime I put on size during a cycle I will get circulation issues with my arm going numb when i put it overhead, laying down, etc. This cycle Im running CJC DAC and GHRP, Ive heard they flare carpal tunnel. But BOTH arms are going numb when I lay down and have them over head or not by my side. Every now and then during the day as well. Anybody else get this?

yes it common, some more severe than others. most likely its your nerve sheaths getting pinched due to increased muscle and water. unless your arms are turning blue its just nagging side effect.

Don't stress man I went through that even woke up with severe cramps in the arms for a while.

sometimes having a tic is also normal, for the blood in the arm can't circulate well and feel a liitle pain, just need to relax and press and malaxate slightly to make it heat and then feel better.

Numbness is usually from a nerve issue and not circulation. Could be your neck. If it gets worse let us know.

Numbness in the arms usually comes from the cervical vertebrae in the neck. I fractured my c-7 and constantly deep with shoulder and arm problems. Deep tissue work helps. You might have a pinched nerve or impingement

Yup..

I get it bad, my chiropractor is the only one who helps, he does some sort of ART stuff but it helps a lot, also he told me to get deep tissue massage so i have been going once a month and it seems to help as well.

My arms go numb at night all the time , it drives me nuts and wakes me up acouple times a night

Weird you bring this up! I have several bad disc in my neck and only get the arm numbness when i sleep with arms under or over head, and not taking anything but TRT.

I've had the same issue ever since i started getting "bigger". I'm by no means a mass monster like some of you, but I can't sleep with my arms up anymore. It sucks because I loved sleeping on my stomach with my arms up under my pillow. Can't do it now. I figured it was the added mass.

Ok you guys are freaking me out with the spine issues! I guess it would be wise to get it checked out!

It happens on me when I put my head on the arms, or lift heavy things. I never put it in mind, It's a common issue on most people, but if you really feel crazy about it,listen to trainlikeaboss,visiting a doc and have a check

This is driving me nuts! Everytime I put on size during a cycle I will get circulation issues with my arm going numb when i put it overhead, laying down, etc. This cycle Im running CJC DAC and GHRP, Ive heard they flare carpal tunnel. But BOTH arms are going numb when I lay down and have them over head or not by my side. Every now and then during the day as well. Anybody else get this?

Going through this at the moment as well...... and it only happens during my off season....193 was my last stage weight (late July)... no problems..... currently 220 and both my arms get dead when lying down....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws