over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arm Platuea!

I fucked up one of my wrists and could not do curls anymore for a while. Was taping my wrist up with athletic tape to get the rest of my work outs done. I saw that when I pretty much quit doing arms and started focusing on the rest of my upper body, heavy, low volume, compound exercises, them shits started growing faster than ever. The ONLY arm exercise im currently doing are hammer curls on the pulley with the tricep pulldown rope thing. You really work the shit out of your arms on back days, its plenty good enough to get them growing. And the taller you are the worse it sucks. I'm 6'2 and I hate seeing little 5'3 mexican guys with huge jacked looking arms. Even though proportionally speaking their arms are no bigger than my own, having such long arms makes it take for-fucking-ever to get them big.

yup thats it and trust me it will be enough if you do a set right.

so just to clarify,if you do close grip bp and dips you would do 1 set of each movement? thanks.

I would pick 1 movement. Do 1 warm-up set then 2 work sets. If you want, you can change exercises every so often.

so just to clarify,if you do close grip bp and dips you would do 1 set of each movement? thanks.

It doesnt really matter. the idea is to hit them hard and heavy. you can do 1 set each, or 2 sets of one this week and 2 of the other next week. The key here is to get stronger every workout. less overthinking and more moving heavy ass weight

I absolutely destroy my arms every time I work out and am generally sore for 72+ hours regardless of what 'supps' I'm on. My arms haven't gotten a great deal bigger over the past year but have definitely become more defined with a great bicep peak. Also, I've never been stronger in the arms...ever (32yrs old).

Disclaimer: I have an uncanny ability to recover between sets and is most likely due to very good slow twitch muscle fiber genetics. This arm workout is not for everyone.

It generally consists of the following (although I do switch it up as soon as I feel I'm not getting the same amount of impact out of an exercise):

* Seated overhead cable extensions (using 90 degree bench and v-shaped rope): 12x47lbs, 10x52, 10x57, 10x62, 10x67, 8x72

* Incline dumbbell curl (use real clean form at ~45-60 degree angle): 10x40lbs, 10x45, 10x50

* Standing cable extension (again using v-shaped rope although begin doing ~12 reps upright, immediately followed by 12 reps at ~45 degree bend at hip, followed by 12 reps at ~90 degree bend. Don't use your shoulders and feel the isolation in your arms. Start with low weight and if you get through a cycle with 12 reps at each degree then increase the weight).

* One-hard dumbbell Hammer curl on preacher bench: 10x40lbs, 10x45, 10x50, 10x55

* Straight bar curls (the weight will vastly vary here depending on the order of operation): 10x85lbs, 10x95, 10x85, 12x75

* Close-grip bench press on smith machine (12x90lbs, 10x110, 10x130, 10x90)

* Cable curls (both arms extented and then slow bring up to head): (10x50lbs, 10x60, 10x60)

* Weighted dips (16x25lbs, 12x50, 10x75, 20x0lbs)

* Dumbbell forearm curls (16x40lbsx3)

Good luck with overcoming your plateau. Just be patient and keep switching up your exercises until you find some that are right for your body. You will FEEL it once you've found those exercises.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity