over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arm size difference

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So how many of you guys have asymmetrical arms?
My right arm is about 1/2 in - 3/8in larger than my left arm. I'm right handed so I figure that has a lot to do with it. Is there anything I can do to remedy this without the use of Synthol?

Muscle symmentry. Start eating with your left hand, brushing your teeth with your left hand, picking things up with your left hand.

Nothing I do, but there are people that i have heard do just that. Fanatics at that point I think.

are you competing? If not, who the f cares? Its totally normal to be asymmetrical....most of us are due to a dominant hand and/or past injuries....:rolleyes:

but obvious solution if you don't already

DB Decline
DB row
DB curls
DB etc etc etc

no barbell.

Muscle symmentry. Start eating with your left hand, brushing your teeth with your left hand, picking things up with your left hand.

Nothing I do, but there are people that i have heard do just that. Fanatics at that point I think.

Choke your chicken with your left hand.

You could also only train dominant arm and give the other arm a break until they are of equal size.

are you competing? If not, who the f cares? Its totally normal to be asymmetrical....most of us are due to a dominant hand and/or past injuries....:rolleyes:

Not competing but I care

It bugs me is all

You could also only train dominant arm and give the other arm a break until they are of equal size.

Do you mean to NOT train dominant/larger hand/arm until they're equal size?

In my case, switching exclusively to exercises where I can grip independently (dumbbells, dual cables) helped with this, but it probably won't ever go away completely. As said, it's just a normal human thing.

1/2" is nothing. If I could pay 5000 dollars right now to have that imbalance I probably would, as sad as that is.

my arms are 2" apart from each other because of a birth defect.

I've experimented with some stuff. Never going to touch synthol. I think the only thing that might work is ACE-083, a localized myostatin inhibitor. I'd love to get my hands on some.

if I was you I wouldn't care at all. I'd be happy as fuck if I woke up in that position

Are you being real right now or is this a late 4-1 joke? Nobody, and I mean nobody who is "real" is perfectly symmetrical. Take a long look in the mirror at your face, your wife's face, or her breasts, or any other normal human being and you'll see that nobody is perfectly symmetrical. That goes especially for arms. They each have a slightly different purpose and a slightly different shape. Mine are the same way. IMHO, you should probably lighten up on yourself and quit expecting absolute perfection. You're an awesome dude, with a pretty awesome online personality and attitude, and a really damn good physique compared to 99.99 percent of the rest of America's men. Just keep working on building the best physique you can without getting overly concerned about the little stuff other people wouldn't notice without it being pointed out to them.

Btw, eagerly awaiting the start of your log and will be following along!!! (subscribed)

Sent from my XT1585 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Choke your chicken with your left hand.

That also has the added benefit that you can pretend it is a girl out on a first date who doesn't know wtf she is doing.

this is very common Richie......pretty much normal....

1/2in is not bad at all.

:cool:

Are you being real right now or is this a late 4-1 joke? Nobody, and I mean nobody who is "real" is perfectly symmetrical. Take a long look in the mirror at your face, your wife's face, or her breasts, or any other normal human being and you'll see that nobody is perfectly symmetrical. That goes especially for arms. They each have a slightly different purpose and a slightly different shape. Mine are the same way. IMHO, you should probably lighten up on yourself and quit expecting absolute perfection. You're an awesome dude, with a pretty awesome online personality and attitude, and a really damn good physique compared to 99.99 percent of the rest of America's men. Just keep working on building the best physique you can without getting overly concerned about the little stuff other people wouldn't notice without it being pointed out to them.

Btw, eagerly awaiting the start of your log and will be following along!!! (subscribed)

Sent from my XT1585 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thank you for the kind words and putting it into perspective. I guess sports made.me strive for perfection even knowing it is unattainable. Something to shoot for but I do need to lighten up.

Thank you for the kind words and putting it into perspective. I guess sports made.me strive for perfection even knowing it is unattainable. Something to shoot for but I do need to lighten up.

Bro...I feel you. I do a few extra sets for my less dominant arm to help bring it up....other than that...it's just the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt you can find a single person on a competitive stage that has exact same measurements on any body part.

how bout those calves? mine are 1/2 inch off, as are my arms.

the solution(s) that worked for me

I was prob 1 inch smaller left arm than right. The left arm was also lil weaker. I am right handed... What worked for me was:

-when you reach failure say on dumbell curls with the weak arm stop then. I would then do a few forced reps. took about a year and that fixed it

-shoot gear in the smaller arm. it works
-F2S

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear