over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arm swollen all red and tight! Helpful insight please

dgarr21

Registered
Long story short I injected 2cc of t400 in my left delt Tuesday night. Saw a softball sized light red circle between my Bicep and Tricep two-three days later. I convinced myself it was high BA in the gear (got it from a trustful sponsor here) but I take my work clothes off twenty minutes ago to shower and BAM!!!! My arm is swollen up a good inch maybe more and the redness is spreading across my bicep area. My doctors office opens tomorrow morning and im going ASAP but i'm a little fearful of what the hell is going on. Anyone know what MAYBE is going on here. Is it just a high reaction to to much BA in gear due to my first time injecting my delts? I always have done glutes before in the past. Or is it infected? Like I said its light red, warm, and has gotten bigger.

I got cellulitus a couple times from high dosed , or maybe just bad reaction (EO oil). One time it got really inflamed(swollen HUGE, red spot, some white discoloration later) and I thought it would just go down; i took advil, ice, etc to try to prevent it, then it was so painful I resigned myself to going to the hosipital..they IV'd a bag of antibiotics to me on the spot because i had such a bad infection on my arm and then put me on Cloxacillin for 2 weeks..you can get some weird infections from bug bites, isn't that true ;)

More than likely you have an abcess. If you have a fever it is probably infected if not it could be sterile. If infected you will need to take antibiotics. Either way, if there is fluid building up it will need to be drained. Usually an ultrasound can show if and where the fluid is and I would a vise having ulra sound rather than guessing and cutting.

Yeah its a good three inches lower then the injection sight but guess it can travel down. Can a family doctor drain it? or hospital only? I would prefer my doctor cause i wont have to make up a bug bite story with him I could tell him straight up. If I have to go to the hospital use the "I injected b12 story?"......Sorry guys just trying not to tell the doctor at the hospital I injected gear cause im nervous he will report it and the insurance may pick that up somehow and have a negative outcome with them.

Yeah its a good three inches lower then the injection sight but guess it can travel down. Can a family doctor drain it? or hospital only? I would prefer my doctor cause i wont have to make up a bug bite story with him I could tell him straight up. If I have to go to the hospital use the "I injected b12 story?"......Sorry guys just trying not to tell the doctor at the hospital I injected gear cause im nervous he will report it and the insurance may pick that up somehow and have a negative outcome with them.

tell them you got cut by something end of story.

Why are people so afraid to tell the doctor the real truth? It is your health your messing with and there not ONE doctor I know that is going to call the police or anything. Be honest, seek help, tell the truth and dont be a panzey.

Keflex, a good antibiotic will, or should, help clear this up. And no more 2cc injections of the high dosed gear!

If it doesnt itch, you have no fever, and its not discoloring any further - most likely it is a sterile abcess and it will go down. At least in my expierance. I've had a few of these, they suck big time. At least i havent had to get any drained (knock on wood).

NSAIDS will help, ice, bengay, even using the muscle (as much as you can stand at least) to help get the blood circulating will help

good luck

Why are people so afraid to tell the doctor the real truth? It is your health your messing with and there not ONE doctor I know that is going to call the police or anything. Be honest, seek help, tell the truth and dont be a panzey.

I think many people believe that anything u tell a Doc could wind up in ur records - could, not necessarily will. The concern is not the Doc calling LE but that they may have problems w their insurance cos.

I have had the pleasure of getting cellulitis twice.
For the cellulitis I told the ER that I got poked with safety wire and they believed me. Gotta bake those cookies......:banghead: ........:D

maybe not but some doctors will simply not be interested in treating you. my doctor would have zero sympathy if he knew i was on AAS. he's a dick. and i know of plenty others whos docs have refused to do bloodwork for them because its AAS related.

this is in the UK

EDIT: to the OP id lay my hands on some Amoxycillin or Difene and run a course of that

Just recently had a cellulitis from a yellow jacket sting.Next day red itchy and hard.I went to the walk in and them prescribed bactrim.This happened to me before when i shot winstrol in my arm.Before that i did have a reaction to high ba concentration but the redness went away after 3rd day.

If it doesnt itch, you have no fever, and its not discoloring any further - most likely it is a sterile abcess and it will go down. At least in my expierance. I've had a few of these, they suck big time. At least i havent had to get any drained (knock on wood).

NSAIDS will help, ice, bengay, even using the muscle (as much as you can stand at least) to help get the blood circulating will help

good luck

I've had a few of these myself and they suck. But they will go down. I dread switching brands of test just for this reason. I stay away from prop, high doses and multiple esters as well now.

2cc is a lot for delts. Stick to a 1cc per bodypart rule, even if you have to pin in two or three diffrent areas. i know a lot of people do way more than this.

Going through the same problem myself buddy. Except i did 1 cc(test e 400) into my tricep and just had a bad shot. Its the high BA in the oil, had it happen before. Its red all around the tricep and into the bicep, I took a pregnazone, this cortisteroid will clear it up in a day or so.(take 20mg)

Insurance companies can use "drug abuse" as a reason to deny not only that claim but future claims. I used to sell the shit, best not to let healthcare providers that you are breaking the law when it can effect your body.

If you have a fever then hop on some anitbiotics early, I have treated some infections with little problem just by having some on hand.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131