over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

arm workout

LOL

This dude has an issue with witch hazel.

He says it in about every other post of his.

Complete troll or not this guys time here is counting down.

Yeah I have noticed that also. He claims to be 40 years old, but i think he is some pimple faced little boy.

Ok I admit it, the legal analysis regarding the Ex giants linebacker was done by a 14 year old, what can i say, i am brilliant for 14:)
witch hazel? its cats claw my good man, cats claw

so i did 8 sets for tris and 8 sets for biceps, dumbell curls, preacher curls, dips and skull crushers, went to failure for sets 7 and 8 for each muscle group

how many tools do you see workout for 1 hour on biceps? 12 sets for the bicep? its just as bad as posing as a 40 year old when you are 14

By the way, I apologize if i offended anyone, which apparantly I did

Naaa, not a kid..... I wish.

Just hate disrespectful people... If you cannot grow your arms, then you need to study the sport a little bit longer.

Have fun overtraining. ;)

Naaa, not a kid..... I wish.

Just hate disrespectful people... If you cannot grow your arms, then you need to study the sport a little bit longer.

actually I cannot grow cats claw
did i say I could not grow my arms? no i just asked for an arm workout and you attacked me because you are on enough tren to start a world war with pakistan

still insulting people joe?:confused:
good to know i am not the only one you insult:)

you are headed toward a banning bro. just be patient when asking questions and grateful if people help you. this is a failry advanced board and a "good arm wk out" isn't too challenging or important to many people on here.
i think you are still asking the wrong questions. this lifestyle is mostly about eating. i think you should ask more diet questions or read more up on that. you can pretty much do any intense workout you want if you are eating right you should make some gains and fuel some good workouts.

carry on gentleman:cool:
-JS

you are headed toward a banning bro. just be patient when asking questions and grateful if people help you. this is a failry advanced board and a "good arm wk out" isn't too challenging or important to many people on here.
i think you are still asking the wrong questions. this lifestyle is mostly about eating. i think you should ask more diet questions or read more up on that. you can pretty much do any intense workout you want if you are eating right you should make some gains and fuel some good workouts.

-JS

Johnny, in my world, people have to earn respect, as you have and are therefore respected by me.
thanks for the info, you are always very helpful

-JS

You can always count on JS to swoop in with a classy move ;) How he has it in him to continue to give this bag of shit helpful advice is beyond me!

so i did 8 sets for tris and 8 sets for biceps, dumbell curls, preacher curls, dips and skull crushers, went to failure for sets 7 and 8 for each muscle group

how many tools do you see workout for 1 hour on biceps? 12 sets for the bicep? its just as bad as posing as a 40 year old when you are 14

I must admit your probably the only tool spending an hour on biceps..you win there

"Gimmie a killer arm work out! ive been training biceps for an hour a day, till failure on every set, just killing in the gym. everyone stares at my awesome tanned body, but i know i can be more hardcore. if you dont post the answer im looking for, your a dumbass..."

why in the hell would anyone on this site care if they have your respect?

i see tools train bi/tri like you do every day in the gym. its not hardcore or bad ass, its misinformed. most guys on this site do not tear out the latest "killer arm workout" and "blast your pecs" workouts from muscle and fitness. it seems most on this board follow a training theory, like dc, or hit, or any of the others. the way they train arms is only a link in a much bigger chain.

Duh? did you even read the post, I did 8 sets for each muscle- spent about 25 min on arms total.
i did not workout for an hour on arms.
tool? LOL
Read much?

"Gimmie a killer arm work out! ive been training biceps for an hour a day, till failure on every set, just killing in the gym. everyone stares at my awesome tanned body, but i know i can be more hardcore. if you dont post the answer im looking for, your a dumbass..."

why in the hell would anyone on this site care if they have your respect?

i see tools train bi/tri like you do every day in the gym. its not hardcore or bad ass, its misinformed. most guys on this site do not tear out the latest "killer arm workout" and "blast your pecs" workouts from muscle and fitness. it seems most on this board follow a training theory, like dc, or hit, or any of the others. the way they train arms is only a link in a much bigger chain.

WHO ARE YOU QUOTING? surely not me

I must admit your probably the only tool spending an hour on biceps..you win there

Who spent an hour? Did I write that? really where did I write that?

how many tools do you see workout for 1 hour on biceps?

it seems to me you are implying that "tools" dont have the balls to workout arms for an hour.

if thats wrong, type much?

and i was paraphrasing you. not quoting.

JG, you are just digging your grave deeper and deeper... :)

Joe Graft, such a poor attitude for someone wanting to learn. If you asked for a killer arm workout you are a newbie and should be posting in the newbie forum where someone can talk to you at your level.

Now here is some advise from a pro I know on how to grow your arms, Masturbate, Masturbate and keep Masturbating you do need to rotate your arms or one will be bigger then the other.

You do need to chill out as you have a knack of pissing people off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131