over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heartbreakkid013

Registered
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on arm wrestling or wich weight lifting moves to emphasize on. Here are my stats 5"3 200 lbs. I've been body building for seven years. I've done a few cycles over the past 3 years. I did the arm wrestling at the local fair a couple months ago. It was my first time. I won the 175-200lbs class. I weighed 199 that afternoon. About 10 weeks out I ran 400 Mgs uni supertest a week and one 50mg tablet a day of biotech anadrol. About two weeks out I went to two tablets a day. Test dose stayed the same. The first match I went against what one would call a gangsta/thug. Lol. I had him about two inches from the pad and there was a loud snap. It sounded just like if you took a plastic ruler and bent it until it snapped. Ouch. They put his arm in a sling and took him away in the ambulance. One guy gave me a serious run for my money. I asked him afterwards what he did for work and he said he was a carpenter. He wasn't overly masculine or looked like he weight trained seriously. For training I did more wrist curls for inner forearm and heavy dumbell hammer curls. I uploaded a pic for you guys to see. Sorry for the long post. Any help would be appreciated. I am looking forward to hitting the fairs and arm wrestling more next year. Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 396
Hi sir. Here are a few products that are great for grip strength and arm wrestling.

First you should use a product called Fat Gripz, you attach them onto your normal bars and it makes them extra thick, forcing your wrist and forearm muscles to work harder. and you can also get Fat Grips Extreme, which are even thicker. Link: Weight Lifting|Strength Training|Powerlifting -Get Big with Fat Gripz! FAT GRIPZ Extreme - Now Available!

And you can also purchase some heavy duty Hand Grippers to train your hand muslces even more (but dont over do it). Link: STRONGMAN GRIPS - Heavy Duty Hand Grippers

And there is also a product called the 'Heavy Handle Dumbbell', it is a unique dumbell that again forces those main muslces in the forearm and wrist to work harder. Link: Heavy Handle Dumbbells

And there is another bar called the 'Hammer Bar', this one is a doozy, you have to see it to know what to do with it. Link: Hammer Leverage Bar™ Forearm Training Equipment

Also look into doing your hammer curls cross-body style, this hits the brachialis even harder is slightly more applicable to the armwrestlying action. just google cross body hammer curls

Last edited:
Just visualizing an arm snapping like that makes me cringe. Should have pick Armbreakkid013 for a nik.

When I heard the snap it made me nauseated. Something let go in there. I'm guessing it was a tendon or one of the bones. I hope to never hear that again. Lol. thanks guys and I wanted to say that professional muscle is an awesome board and community with tons of training and diet tips.

I used to arm wrestle quite a bit and many people were wary of arm wrestling me because of my grip. I would dig my fingers as hard as I could into their hand and squeeze until most of them just wanted me to let them go. LOL

At that time I did a lot of dead lifts and and standing presses. It really toughened up the hands, elbows and shoulders.

When I heard the snap it made me nauseated. Something let go in there. I'm guessing it was a tendon or one of the bones. I hope to never hear that again. Lol. thanks guys and I wanted to say that professional muscle is an awesome board and community with tons of training and diet tips.

Last edited:
I used to arm wrestle a lot. I used concentration curls with an overhand grip (thumb over the bar), Hammer curls, and shrugs with no wrap for grip (did all back exercises this way).

A lost of it comes down to technique, and forearm length helps. Aside from being strong, I'd get with a coach and get some tips on techniques.

Crushing grip strength such as captain of crush gripper and pinch grip work.

Then loop a resistance band around a power rack or sturdy object then rest your forearm on a bench and simply do the arm wrestling movement using the band as resistance

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity