over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arms falling asleep

Montego

Registered
So over the last six months or so my arms keep falling asleep when I go to sleep or, lay on my back for any longer amount of time.

When I'm asleep, they fall asleep no matter what position I'm in.

I've added some weight in this time frame but, it was happening when I was lean as well.

Haven't had any real changes in hormones. Gh has been the same dose, same batch, same sponsor.

Hematocrit and hemaglobin are both in good range. I've tried different pillows, new bed, chiropractor, anything I could think of.

No injury that I know of either that could have caused it.

Has anyone had these issues before as well? Kinda at a loss here and, really don't want to go down the rabbit hole of a Dr since I'm sure it'll take tons of visits to get any idea what it is since it can be anything.

It could be carpal tunnel, pinched ulnar nerve, radial/peripheral nephropathy etc.

My advice would be to slowly ween off the gh and see what happens. If it persists and is posing problematic, see a doctor. I think a good doctor would be able to diagnose the issue in less time than you think.

When was the last time you saw you primary? Had a CBC done? How is your blood pressure and cholesterol? Is there a family history of these things or diabetes in your family? There are way too many variables here to simply guess at. Best thing to do is speak with your primary and be honest about your usage if you haven't already done so. Arms falling asleep can be a sign of many things. And maybe nothing at all such as a sleeping position. But do get with your primary about this.

When was the last time you saw you primary? Had a CBC done? How is your blood pressure and cholesterol? Is there a family history of these things or diabetes in your family? There are way too many variables here to simply guess at. Best thing to do is speak with your primary and be honest about your usage if you haven't already done so. Arms falling asleep can be a sign of many things. And maybe nothing at all such as a sleeping position. But do get with your primary about this.
Had bloods a month ago, I get them every 3 months and everything was in good range. Blood pressure is checked a couple times a day with no issues on high numbers.

No family history of anything like this.

Guess I'll get in to see the Dr.

So over the last six months or so my arms keep falling asleep when I go to sleep or, lay on my back for any longer amount of time.

When I'm asleep, they fall asleep no matter what position I'm in.

I've added some weight in this time frame but, it was happening when I was lean as well.

Haven't had any real changes in hormones. Gh has been the same dose, same batch, same sponsor.

Hematocrit and hemaglobin are both in good range. I've tried different pillows, new bed, chiropractor, anything I could think of.

No injury that I know of either that could have caused it.

Has anyone had these issues before as well? Kinda at a loss here and, really don't want to go down the rabbit hole of a Dr since I'm sure it'll take tons of visits to get any idea what it is since it can be anything.

This happens to my legs when i get to single digit bodyfat and sit on the toilet. Never had it in my arms though. It's a freaky feeling.

From what i've read, it's due to more pressure on the nerves since there is less subcutaneous tissue/fat to cushion them.

Sounds like compression of your ulna nerve. Do you have pain between your shoulder blades and lower traps,any Knott's you can feel there?
Can't beat a appointment with a massage therapist to fix so many things

i think i use... yeah i use 5 pillows to sleep. to get in right position so no part of my body has alot of weight/pressure on it.
my arms always fell asleep at my biggest. i think cuz is easier to impede blood flow to a 20 inch arm than a 17 inch arm:eek:
-F2S

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner