over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arms!!

D Animal

Registered
I was curious some people I know do arms on a day by themselves and do like 4 exercises for bi's and tri's a piece and do like 4 sets each...I thought that would be overtraining but apparently there making gains and there arms r looking bigger or already are big...so, basically what I'm asking is that would it be better 2 give arms there on day ? What i do is hit tri's with chest and bi's with back and I do only 2 exercises with 3 sets a piece...Tell me what you all think ...THANKS!

I think 4 sets of 4 exercises is way overkill! I do not believe in a lot of direct arm work. All the pressing you do for chest and delts and all the rowing/pulling done for back. I see no more point?

TH

What i think.... i think you are worried WAY too much on training and too little on other aspects like diet, rest, supplements (vitamins, creatine, etc), etc... and ur looking for some secret training technique to make you huge. Not gonna happen bro. Train consistently, give it time, itl come.

Danimal im in the same boat you are. I hit tri with chest and bi with back. Now on these day i tend to do like 7 to 8 sets for the one part of the arm. But then i hit tri again on sholders day and bi again on leg day. Now on the other day i do i excerise for 4 sets and thats it. I used to do 20 to 30 sets for bi and tris but for now im trying something different. Its such a small muscle it doesnt need that much work. Id like to see what some other say..

arms

I train my biceps on chest day cuz my tris are fatigued from pressing movements and my tris on back day cuz bis are spent from pulling movements. Since my core exercises are worked fairly hard I prefer to do light pumping workouts for my arms (5 sets 15 reps preachers) with short 1 min rest intervals. So far it's working well.

Tom

TooPowerful4u said:
What i think.... i think you are worried WAY too much on training and too little on other aspects like diet, rest, supplements (vitamins, creatine, etc), etc... and ur looking for some secret training technique to make you huge. Not gonna happen bro. Train consistently, give it time, itl come.

Well I just want to try correct and not be doing something for no reason....right now I'M BULKING so i've been eatting like an animal. The thing that worries me is that if I hit tri's with chest if my tri's will be over-trained from hitting chest , and should they have there own day...but then if i hit then on there on day could it be over-training because i hit chest shoulders tri's...seperate throughout the week and if that could be 2 much on my tri's...so i dunno I'm was just trying 2 see what others thought and maybe could help me out 2 understand a bit better.

I always do my bi's & tri's on the same day. I love the pump you get from doing them both. As far as sets go when most people see me train or train with me they will be very skepticle of my methods because set range isn't very high but once they go through one of them they are amazed at that results. It normally only takes about 20-25 to train bis and the same for tris for me.

whats your routine look like orgasmo?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity