over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold @ 20 years old.

Don't know why the dude is getting such a hard time. He's in good shape, knows what he wants and 'aspires' (key word there) to have the lean, small waisted look that Arnie and the others in the 70's had. Me too for that matter - beats the hell out of the GH gutroid fraternity IMHO.

Bro no one is giving him a hard time I'm saying he looks great. But the whole argument was that some were saying Arnold's genetics didn't play a role in his physique it was his diet and training and I was saying no way.

Bro no one is giving him a hard time I'm saying he looks great. But the whole argument was that some were saying Arnold's genetics didn't play a role in his physique it was his diet and training and I was saying no way.

Thanks for the compliments, and I do agree, GENETICS play a role in bodybuilding, just not in the typical way that we think about it(size). Lots of guys have great genes for muscle MASS and they have awful genes for muscle SHAPE.

Speaking of awesome chests, here is me at 22 years old:

https://i55.tinypic.com/2mwhsf5.jpg

Upper body looks good, its a shame about your legs.

Why dont you post a pic of your lower body Ross?

Thanks for the compliments, and I do agree, GENETICS play a role in bodybuilding, just not in the typical way that we think about it(size). Lots of guys have great genes for muscle MASS and they have awful genes for muscle SHAPE.

You have a great body but I can't believe you called your own chest awesome haha :eek: Your ego is far bigger than your chest and thats not a good thing. Atleast your happy and thats all what matters.

Wow.. unreal physique for that time and at that age. Truly a legend. :headbang:

I only watched a few secs to begin with. But just watched it all. I would love to look like that. Amazing physique in my eyes. Tiny waist and massive arms and chest.

People wonder why they dont look like arnold...

Most guys i know that workout are under 6.0 feet.

Arnold was 6f1.5inch and ectomorph.

that make a huge difference in appearance.

Look at Queefer on this board, hes got the Arnold look and his about the same height as arnold, great build.

Fuck all the Arnold haters!!!

I would bet my life that he did more gear than any other competitor in his day. He admitted popping dbol like m&m's. Shooting primo and decal like it was a daily thing. I love arnold but would take Columbo over him any day. Arnold had the marketing hype over anyone else. Now im not hating on him or doubting him cause i love him, but he was a product of marketing hype and advertising. Lets face it, he was THE FIRST BOY that Joe Weider took under his arm while he (Joe) was trying to make a name for himself in a very new sport.

Dude, you're freakn dellusional!!! Take Columbo over Arnold?! HaHaHa, you're funny! (let me guess, you're a short dude right?) Columbo was a shrimp compared to Arnold! If it wasn't for him being best buddies with Arnold he would've NEVER EVER won a Mr O!!!! That's a fact bro! They gave him the "O" in 1976 (after Arnold retired) because that's what Arnold wanted! Eventhough their were other guys who should've won, namely Zane, Waller, & Coe. All had better physiques than Franco! In 1981, again after Arnold retired a 2nd time, he won despite the fact he basically had one leg (he had torn a thigh muscle while training), his legs were absolute crap! Again, look at the lineup! You had Platz (at his all-time best!), Johnny Fuller, Steve Davis, Danny Padilla, Ken Waller, Ed Corney, Mike Katz, Dennis Tinerino; Roy Callender, Roger Walker, Samir Bannout, Jusup Wilkosz. And Franco beats all of these guys?! Total political crap! It was the most controversial Mr O win ever (worse than Arnold's 1980 comeback win over Menztner!) IMO, he didin''t deserve either win!
And as for Arnold being the "golden boy", Weider had been promoting Draper for years (they used to workout together in Jersey and Draper worked for the Weiders for years)!
The Facts are that Arnold was BY THE GREATEST BODYBUILDER of his era! Their would not be anyone close to building a physique comparable to his, as dominant, detailed, balanced, and as huge until Lee Haney came around a decade later!
When you look at that film of him at 20 yrs old, check out the size & detail, quality of his muscles. The leanness and visible striations. He had what they used to call "onion skin". You don't see that shit anymore! No matter how lean & shreaded a guy looks nowadays, they don't have that "look"! The peak and size of his biceps! If a bodybuilder has peaks like that today it's most likely from doing site injects with Synthol and/or lots of gear! He had a x-mas tree & striations on his lower lats for God's sake bro! Not until 1983 when Samir won did anyone display the now commom x-mas tree in his lower erectors. The thighs were huge with decent muscle seperation for a time in which legs weren't a priority at all. All this done with no more knowledge of nutrition/bodybuilding diet than what other guys were doing at the time. Most of which was trial and error, mostly wrong in todays bodybuilding world! For God's sake, he had no bloating, distended gut, gyno, or MPB! He wasn't doing any Cardio, or using fat burners, or Keto diets or any of that shit! He had good abs. Check out the vacuum pose! He just plain busted his ass in the gym (sometimes for 3-4 hrs a day, 6 days a week, doind 2 a days!) and lifting some serious heavy fukin weights!!! Let's see today's BBers try to follow his training methods. They would drop dead of a fukn heart attack hahaha! Yes, he was on "heavy" use of gear, but I'm sure by todays standards it was probably 20%-30% of what everyday bodybuilders are using nowadays, just to be featured in a muscle rag!
The vast majority of bodybuilders, competitive and regular gym rats (including me!) will NEVER be able to develop a physique that looks anything like what Arnold looked like at 20 yrs old, no matter the type, amount, or duration of drug use! Let alone look like Arnold during his peak years of 1972-1975! PERIOD! END OF STORY!!! :mad:

You look great IMO! I'd loved the have a physique like yours! It's what I call a classic type physique. What do you weigh in those pics?

Thank you! I am 5"10, 210lbs around 7-8% bodyfat. In most of those pics I was around the same..

Last edited:
another thing besides his training and diet was that i bet all of his gear was human grade!!!!!! not any of this UG crap that you never know 100% what it is

another thing besides his training and diet was that i bet all of his gear was human grade!!!!!! not any of this UG crap that you never know 100% what it is

Isn't it funny that back in the day, I had better gains using 200-300mg of Ganabol than I have had with 600-800mg of UGL Equipoise. 20-25mg Russian Dianabol and I BLEW UP! 20-30mg Oxandrin and I was hard as a ROCK! Today, if you were to suggest 300mg EQ, 30mg Var, and 20mg Dianabol, people would LAUGH at you..

My legs have come a very long way, I will be the first to admit that my wheels were never as impressive as my chest or back. They are finally where they should be, but like Arnold, still don't quite measure up to my upper body.

That's another reason why I love bodybuilding; you can continue to get better with age!

idk man...comparing that chest to this chest at about the same age is a little out of place...no disrespect, just my opinion.

Attachments

• Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Massive-Chest.jpg
    Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Massive-Chest.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 6,708
idk man...comparing that chest to this chest at about the same age is a little out of place...no disrespect, just my opinion.

Comparing anyone's chest to that chest of Arnolds is out of line, except for maybe a few top Olympia pros. Now if you want to compare shoulders or something maybe you have a point, Arnold's shoulders are under developed, or maybe they just look that way because his huge Chest and Arms dwarf them.

ha yup... arnold is arnold I am who I am you are who you are... Take what ya got bust your ass and the average person with an untrained eye is gonna think you look like that but nobody and I mean nobody will ever look like Arnold or even have the mental capacity to even think like he did. Take a peoples person a ladies man a business man an asshole and one hard working mother fucker mix them up in a bowl and you have Arnie;)

bodybuilding in its finest days. all blood, sweat, and tears... now its whatever the next scientist can develop...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131