over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold @ 20 years old.

Not to mention, he's been training SERIOUSLY since he was 13 years old. He did NOT have great genetics, in any way. He was an extreme ectomorph, which is why he is so aesthteic.
ectomorph..lmao.. he was a mesomorph bro!

Arnie was the beat....no one can ever think of having chest as good as he had....

People wonder why they dont look like arnold...

Most guys i know that workout are under 6.0 feet.

Arnold was 6f1.5inch and ectomorph.

that make a huge difference in appearance.

Look at Queefer on this board, hes got the Arnold look and his about the same height as arnold, great build.

That's quite a compliment:D But seriously, his phsique is 1000x what mine is, and that's an understatement. For this guy to compare himself to Arnold and say he has an "awesome" chest is absolutely rediculous. And as someone mentioned before, his ego is waaay bigger then his body. No one likes a bragger.

Isn't it funny that back in the day, I had better gains using 200-300mg of Ganabol than I have had with 600-800mg of UGL Equipoise. 20-25mg Russian Dianabol and I BLEW UP! 20-30mg Oxandrin and I was hard as a ROCK! Today, if you were to suggest 300mg EQ, 30mg Var, and 20mg Dianabol, people would LAUGH at you..

Man, I have to agree about the Ganabol. I absolutely blew up on just 300 mg/wk on that shit. It was a pain in the ass since it was just 50mg/ml, but man was it potent. The shit around these days is junk compared to it. I just dont understand. I also took some of the original Ciba blue dbol tabs back in the late 80s and grew like a weed off just 25mg/day on it! Both of those drugs that is all I took, nothing else along with them.

Man, I have to agree about the Ganabol. I absolutely blew up on just 300 mg/wk on that shit. It was a pain in the ass since it was just 50mg/ml, but man was it potent. The shit around these days is junk compared to it. I just dont understand. I also took some of the original Ciba blue dbol tabs back in the late 80s and grew like a weed off just 25mg/day on it! Both of those drugs that is all I took, nothing else along with them.

What most peole don't realize is this...
Most of the shit out nowadays is pure junk! Even the supposedly "human grade" stuff (most of it is really what they call "replicas", made by huge underground pharmacies in the Middle East and/or Asia!!!) Don't get me wrong a lot of the UG stuff is g2g but who knows what the real strength is, plus their using chinese grade powder to make it. It's just not the same! The vast majority of BBers can not get real "true blue" human grade gear from legit pharms unless you get a script from your Doc and even then the amount of "replica" gear out there is so mindboggling some of the stuff makes it to legit pharms! Every now and then you'll hear of some pharmacy chain warning consumers about "counterfeit" drugs that somehow made it onto their shelves! I've also heard of major drug manufacturers say they've had their best selling products counterfeited so well that their own people can't tell the difference!
Think about it, when did guys start resorting to ever increasing amounts and dosages of steroids?! It was after the black market became huge which was after Congress classified all steroids as Class III drugs and the "real" stuff started to fade away!!!

Think about it, when did guys start resorting to ever increasing amounts and dosages of steroids?! It was after the black market became huge which was after Congress classified all steroids as Class III drugs and the "real" stuff started to fade away!!!

I think this is very true. The potency and purity of the stuff we have these days is just nowhere near what it was. I do great on just 100 mg/wk test cyp that I get from my script. I have been able to maintain a lean 215 lbs no problem and have decent strength. In the past if I were taking that dose I would have shrunk down much smaller/weaker and feel like shit. I feel great on my 100 mg/wk. There really is no comparison. I suppose its all greed these days or perhaps just a lack of proper facilities to produce enough of the steroids to keep up with demand.

every time a thread about arnold pops up you have 99.9% of the poeple saying that's how bodybuilding should be and they miss physiques like that.

then you have them saying you have to eat 5000 cals to get hayoooog in other thread and force feed.

you might not have genetics like arnold, but you can sure as hell train, eat, and juice like he did and look much fucking better.
how many bodybuilders you know these days can wear 32 inch pants while tucking their shirt in and actually look like their stomach is sucked in instead of having something that resembles a bear belly with a six pack etched on it?

the way they ate is no secret... 3-5 meals depending on hunger... all protein and fats with no carbs, and if they ate carbs they ate'em alone.... one cheat day.... train for 2-3 hours....

but guess what? people hate doing that because they don't care about how they look... they care about being 5'6 weighing 250 lbs... arnold was what? 6'1-6'2 weighing 230-240 lbs? .... if someone gave those stats on the forum he'd be considered a noob.

every time a thread about arnold pops up you have 99.9% of the poeple saying that's how bodybuilding should be and they miss physiques like that.

then you have them saying you have to eat 5000 cals to get hayoooog in other thread and force feed.

you might not have genetics like arnold, but you can sure as hell train, eat, and juice like he did and look much fucking better.
how many bodybuilders you know these days can wear 32 inch pants while tucking their shirt in and actually look like their stomach is sucked in instead of having something that resembles a bear belly with a six pack etched on it?

the way they ate is no secret... 3-5 meals depending on hunger... all protein and fats with no carbs, and if they ate carbs they ate'em alone.... one cheat day.... train for 2-3 hours....

but guess what? people hate doing that because they don't care about how they look... they care about being 5'6 weighing 250 lbs... arnold was what? 6'1-6'2 weighing 230-240 lbs? .... if someone gave those stats on the forum he'd be considered a noob.

You're right but if someone comes on here with a 6 foot 215lb physique real lean(think Serge here), people will call them skinny and that you can attain that "naturally"(not true at all, btw) and in competitions the judges will choose the more mass(with condition obviously).

It's what people support. People support the mass monsters and the excess world. The thing is most of us recreational one's started this to look like the Golden Era boys, but become obsessed and it's "never enough" so the entitlement of excess takes over.

Ross looks good, real good in his upper body... pictures. Always has, only knock is the bloated face to be honest. But nobody here would respect that physique even with the ego being dropped in a similar fashion as they'd respect someone whose about 40lbs heavier(much of it being internal fat in the stomach). People get obsessed with the scale.

Someone in Ross's condition with 30lbs more and actual usage of HGH(and slin) would look like him but more weight on the delts/traps and a lot in the stomach and be called a beast. Over here, Ross is "getting by".We support the "Kai's" and "Heath's" nowadays, if Golden Era was presented today we wouldn't look twice. It's about quantity with a certain level of quality nowadays....before it was a lot of quality with some quantity.

I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with a guy who used to train with arnold, ferrigno, and all those guys back in the 70s (saw a sports doctor recently). He told me what Arnold took but it sounded a little sketchy. He said something about like 5 dianabol pills a day (didn't specify the mg), liquid anadrol (didn't even know they had liquid form), primo, and I forget what else. He also mentioned he is now on dialysis, which is quite sad

I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with a guy who used to train with arnold, ferrigno, and all those guys back in the 70s (saw a sports doctor recently). He told me what Arnold took but it sounded a little sketchy. He said something about like 5 dianabol pills a day (didn't specify the mg), liquid anadrol (didn't even know they had liquid form), primo, and I forget what else. He also mentioned he is now on dialysis, which is quite sad

who's on dialysis?

He is not.

WTF r u talkin about??? Where in da hell did u hear that?! It is absolutely NOT TRUE!!!

There are many things in the world that I care about. Whether you believe me or not is certainly not one of them. I got this info from two extremely credible personal sources. The info is being hidden from the public. Can't think of any reason why I would need to lie about this.

There are many things in the world that I care about. Whether you believe me or not is certainly not one of them. I got this info from two extremely credible personal sources. The info is being hidden from the public. Can't think of any reason why I would need to lie about this.

First of all that story is untrue, that was a rumor started 10 years ago and is completely false.. lol

DV

This is from 1999... Has he been on Dialisis for 12 years?? lol

In 1999 Schwarzenegger told George magazine of his bitterness about the frenzy over Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton and the waste of time and energy it represented. "That was another thing I will never forgive the Republican party for," he said. "I was ashamed to call myself a Republican during that period." But Arnold may identify with Clinton for any number of reasons. Two years ago, when he first considered a gubernatorial run, Gary South, a strategist for Governor Gray Davis, sent reporters a story from Premiere magazine that accused the star of repeatedly groping female interviewers and detailed various extramarital shenanigans on the sets of his films—claims that Schwarzenegger denies.

The article also raised the issues of Schwarzenegger's steroid use, which he has admitted in several interviews but claims to have ended at an unspecified time in the distant past. Just when that was and whether it was related to the heart-valve-replacement surgery he underwent in 1997 are questions that are sure to dog him during the campaign. So is the rumor that he is on dialysis, a consequence of steroid abuse. "Absolutely not!" says Columbu. "The first time I heard the dialysis rumor was when we were skiing in Sun Valley. I got a call from someone telling me that Arnold was on dialysis, and I said, 'No he's not. He's here skiing with me.'"

no it certainly hasn't been 12 years. I don't know exactly how long but based on the way it was mentioned, maybe a year or so

no it certainly hasn't been 12 years. I don't know exactly how long but based on the way it was mentioned, maybe a year or so

In todays day-n-age, with the level of 24hr "in-your-face" gossip/news coverage, and all the attention/scrutiny they heaped on him over this recent affair with his housekeeper, do you really think it's possible that he's been on dialysis and he and his "people" have been able to keep it quiet???!!! Don't you think someone would've leaked the story by now? IMPOSSIBLE my friend!!!
Another thing, I know what a person on chronic hemodialysis looks like! The color/texture of the skin, the "moon" face when they're fluid-overloaded, the muscle atrophy, & many other "signs"...Arnold has NONE of these! Where is the AV fistula/graft or dilaysis catheter?

These "credible personal sources" of yours are full of shit! LOL

I know for a fact that he is not.
he has other health issues but not that.
I would like to know who are those "personal sources" as they have no clue.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws