over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold 2023

slesh

Registered
I’m super pumped for the open guys. I like that there isn’t any 212 and Shaun and Kamal will be right next to the big boys - lol especially Andrew and Sampson. Will be so hard to judge. Sadly I’ll be overseas and the time difference is too stupid for me to livestream.

Lol what also kinda sucks is I’m going to be in Dubai the day after The Arnold. I was looking forward to seeing so many of these guys at Binous but I’m sure they’ll all be in Columbus.

Looks like Nick Walker got the message that he was too blocky and tried to work on it, but instead of making his X frame more dramatic by doing vacuums all day and working on his posing, he just reduced his calories and is going to come in a smaller version of his self without having improved his aesthetics to a significant degree.

Screenshot_20230301-221602-042.png Screenshot_20230301-221800-571.png Screenshot_20230301-221709-949.png

Looks like Nick Walker got the message that he was too blocky and tried to work on it, but instead of making his X frame more dramatic by doing vacuums all day and working on his posing, he just reduced his calories and is going to come in a smaller version of his self without having improved his aesthetics to a significant degree.

View attachment 171683View attachment 171685View attachment 171684
You a hater . Nick walker is winning no one is coming close to him

The open should be pretty interesting, I'm sure as hell not giving them money for the livestream or anything though given they're excluding so many women's divisions (and mostly the ones I love).

View attachment 171683View attachment 171685View attachment 171684
I despise the word aesthetics to begin with, but how can someone say this isn't aesthetic?

I despise the word aesthetics to begin with, but how can someone say this isn't aesthetic?
You have to go back 3 decades brother. The Overton window has moved.

Glad this thread got bumped. Lol thought I was the only one excited. Nick is def the front runner but it’s going to be so cool to watch Shaun next to these guys and see how much Sampson and Andrew improved over the last few months. I’m 7 hours ahead and debating if I should just stay up and watch tomorrow.

Glad this thread got bumped. Lol thought I was the only one excited. Nick is def the front runner but it’s going to be so cool to watch Shaun next to these guys and see how much Sampson and Andrew improved over the last few months. I’m 7 hours ahead and debating if I should just stay up and watch tomorrow.
You're forgetting Ramy.

Look at his obliques and his overall midsection in all of his poses and pictures. His midsection is too big and blocky and he doesn't know how to keep it tight and small and present it well on stage. For example he elongates his abs in the front double bicep rather than keeping them crunched. Insanely stupid.

Aesthetics doesn't refer to conditioning. It refers to a pleasing shape. A beautiful physique. A guy can have shit conditioning and be soft AF but still have excellent aesthetics. On the flip side, a guy can be shredded and dry and grainy and have excellent conditioning but have absolute shit aesthetics.

Look at his obliques and his overall midsection in all of his poses and pictures. His midsection is too big and blocky and he doesn't know how to keep it tight and small and present it well on stage. For example he elongates his abs in the front double bicep rather than keeping them crunched. Insanely stupid.

Aesthetics doesn't refer to conditioning. It refers to a pleasing shape. A beautiful physique. A guy can have shit conditioning and be soft AF but still have excellent aesthetics. On the flip side, a guy can be shredded and dry and grainy and have excellent conditioning but have absolute shit aesthetics.
I don’t think his midsection is any “blockier” than Jay’s was…

I know what it refers to, I think his physique is exceedingly pleasing.

Bodybuilding is getting exciting again. Lots of good physique these days. I can't see Rhamy coming back and I have been a fan but his physique is definitely past its prime. Nick will likely take it but there are a couple guys could surpass him if he slips somehow. I am eager to see Shawn Claurida and Samson as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131