38942_1.jpg

• 1. Ramon Queiroz*
  • 2. Urs Kalecinski
  • 3. Alejandro Cambronero
  • 4. Mike Sommerfeld
  • 5. Courage Opara
  • 6. Junior Javorski
  • 7. Jason Brown

But he didn't actually correct his fault. Midsection is as wide and big as ever.

Andrew Jacked looks the best out of the top 3. He should get the win.

Nick has a big waist and that will always hurt him. I feel he made steps toward keeping it the same size and etching his abs with great conditioning albeit his inferior genetics.

I'm routing for Andrew to win though. He looks great and just has a fantastic physique.

Nick has a big waist and that will always hurt him. I feel he made steps toward keeping it the same size and etching his abs with great conditioning albeit his inferior genetics.

I'm routing for Andrew to win though. He looks great and just has a fantastic physique.
Hate to be this way but Nick didn't do anything that would actually help the problem. Seems to be getting poor advice. Watch his video a couple days out from the Arnold this year, supposedly intended to shut up his haters and prove he's got a good midsection, doing some hanging leg raises. Dude has never been taught the difference between contracting hip flexors and abdominals. And his posing and stage control in this regard are sub par, and that's being generous. His abs should be sucked into a mild inward vacuum the entire time he is on stage, absolutely NEVER elongated, and only moved out of the slight vacuum to crunch down on them in the front double and a couple other poses. But honestly it seems like the trainers and gurus are the top of this sport are wildly ignorant about some real basic shit.

Samson won

This video sure is funny now. Also, I don't know who the guy on the right is, but he takes the cake for self-centered and insecure. This is supposed to be Victor talking to Nick and he talks over them each time as if it's a separate interview. Victor looks annoyed, Nick doesn't even look at him.

Great win by Samson.

IMO Nick has to go back to the drawing board. Right now he's this decade's Markus Ruhl with dry conditioning. But Nick isnt suddenly going to get more lbs of muscle. His physique is tapped out. Not sure how he's going to progress from here without trying to downsize to adjust his proportions. On the other side of the coin, Andrew and Samson have some runway to do big things.

Wow I had Sampson 3rd after Andrew and Nick. Love Sampson but didn't think his conditioning was as good as the other 2. He’s a really great dude tho so good for him!

Great win by Samson.

IMO Nick has to go back to the drawing board. Right now he's this decade's Markus Ruhl with dry conditioning. But Nick isnt suddenly going to get more lbs of muscle. His physique is tapped out. Not sure how he's going to progress from here without trying to downsize to adjust his proportions. On the other side of the coin, Andrew and Samson have some runway to do big things.
I'd bet if he switched his natural posture so that he kept his abdominals vacuumed 24/7 like a fat kid at school hiding his belly, in the course of a couple months that midsection would be drastically improved. Maybe wear a super tight waist trainer a couple days a week, too.

Men's Open:
  1. Samson Dauda
  2. Nick Walker
  3. Andrew Jacked
  4. Big Ramy
  5. Shaun Clarida
  6. Akim Williams
Dave Palumbo just read the scorecards.

Samson Dauda had first place unanimously at prejudging and finals. Nick Walker was second in both and Andrew Jacked was third in both.

Great show. I think top2 could have gone both ways without anyone being outraged

My 2 cents:

Nick is the hardest and most conditioned. But he downsized slightly and his quad sweep is hurting him. Makes his waist look even bigger. He wins all the back and side shots tho.

Samson is the most complete but I feel like he was slightly fading toward the end. If he can dial his condition in this next year one more notch I think he’s the best BBer on the planet.

Andrew takes all front shots and made insane improvements working with Aceto and Psycho (his trainer here in LA). Way better back now and the most overall pleasing physique to the eye. Got harder during prejudging too.

And honestly, I feel like Ramy is getting slightly shafted. They needed to put him next to Andrew and Samson. He’s bigger and better than the O and cleaned himself up. I’ve heard from several people that he missed the mandatory guest posing and Manion was pisseddd. They put him in unfavorable comparisons and if I were him, I’d be pissed.

My thoughts exactly. Although I haven't seen a lot on it so my views may change after watching more videos etc. Nick looked great and freaky but the other 2 make him look ugly in comparison. People say vacuums etc and he can improve but there isn't a great deal he can do because that's simply his structure and all the vacuums in the world won't change that. As you stated his quad sweep from being in his best condition to date hurt the overall look because it made his waist look even wider. I suppose Samson is more complete but my eyes were drawn to Andrew and I would have had him winning but I totally understand why they picked the top 3 they did.

Regarding Ramy he looked so much better but it's still not the same and I am sure he has been marked down due to a few factors. They are pissed at him for missing that guest posing. The fact his quads are full of site enhancement is another one. Anyone who thinks that is stem cells doesn't have a clue. Although they may not even approve of the openness of him getting stem cells and even though every guy on stage is loaded up they may look at that as cheating in a sense. Meaning his physique downgraded then suddenly magic stem cells injected into his body made it good again is probably not something they want to openly promote even if it were true.

Chad's other guy (Bonac) was also loaded up with site enhancement but it was a very different kind. He is always loaded up with seo but it looks good and this was very different. It looked more like bad shots of AAS especially in his glutes and shoulders. Although the bumps were in both sides of his shoulders and glutes so my best guess is he just spaced out his injs and must have used something that reacted badly but done it all together and that was the end result.

All in all a great show and the quality of the physiques in the top half were up there.

Samson won

This video sure is funny now. Also, I don't know who the guy on the right is, but he takes the cake for self-centered and insecure. This is supposed to be Victor talking to Nick and he talks over them each time as if it's a separate interview. Victor looks annoyed, Nick doesn't even look at him.

This is hard to watch :D Does anyone know who that is?

Does Andrew always do the front double with his torso at an angle? That's more of a classic physique variation in my opinion. I think he should do it straight to highlight his symmetry and taper. With one arm higher than the other and his stance and midsection kind of staggered it throws things off and he isn't able to flex as hard.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 76
Yeah he always does it like that I don't like it either unless he's hiding asymmetry

Does Andrew always do the front double with his torso at an angle? That's more of a classic physique variation in my opinion. I think he should do it straight to highlight his symmetry and taper. With one arm higher than the other and his stance and midsection kind of staggered it throws things off and he isn't able to flex as hard.
Kai Greene used to do that too. Rhoden too I think.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131