over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold 2023

His quads will always hold him back until he can get the balance there he's always going to get beat by someone with more balance symmetry

His quads will always hold him back until he can get the balance there he's always going to get beat by someone with more balance symmetry
I highly doubt Nick Walker will achieve balance between upper and lower body.

A big structural issue with Walker that everyone overlooks is how short his legs are. It's unlikely he'll ever add enough mass to them to look in proportion to his upper body because of that - he simply doesn't have much space to add mass to his legs.

Does Andrew always do the front double with his torso at an angle? That's more of a classic physique variation in my opinion. I think he should do it straight to highlight his symmetry and taper. With one arm higher than the other and his stance and midsection kind of staggered it throws things off and he isn't able to flex as hard.
I would of voted Andrew all day in this pic but what do I know I'm not a judge. Lol

I like the guy on the left. Pose has some style too.

Guy in the middle. Best arms.

Guy on the right. Better conditioning would help him.

Just my opinion from this shot.

I have not seen side or back. Or a real front relaxed shot.

I would have voted Andrew all day in this pic but what do I know I'm not a judge. Lol
Completely agree. I had Andrew 1st. Nick has too weird a structure to beat Andrew when he is on, and he was. Samson or Andrew for the win, could have went either way, but Nick in 2nd just doesn’t make sense to me.

I would of voted Andrew all day in this pic but what do I know I'm not a judge. Lol
Completely agree. I had Andrew 1st. Nick has too weird a structure to beat Andrew when he is on, and he was. Samson or Andrew for the win, could have went either way, but Nick in 2nd just doesn’t make sense to me.
I was very impressed with Andrew, Samson for the win, but Andrew is definitely a Mr. Olympia contender in my mind. That dude has some amazing aesthetics and incredible stage presence.

A big structural issue with Walker that everyone overlooks is how short his legs are. It's unlikely he'll ever add enough mass to them to look in proportion to his upper body because of that - he simply doesn't have much space to add mass to his legs.
Nick's structure always stands out the me.

Once I see him as the goblin king I cannot unsee it.

I'd bet if he switched his natural posture so that he kept his abdominals vacuumed 24/7 like a fat kid at school hiding his belly, in the course of a couple months that midsection would be drastically improved. Maybe wear a super tight waist trainer a couple days a week, too.
The coach that he was with for a short period of time was hyper focused on his waist and had him doing this that and the other thing and, well we see how long that lasted. I do agree he needs to pull out all the stops as his waist is his biggest weakness 100%.

IMO he does not help the short legs look by doing the horse riding leg stance. Short legs bent are going to appear shorter than short legs standing straight. I think this would help his outer sweep as well. Worth a shot.

Nick reminds me of Branch Warren. Old pics of Branch he was perfect proportions and then as time went on his midsection was too large. He still won shows though but his older days looked awesome. Nick's old photos are the same. He had great proportions yet now his midsection is too large. I recall Dexter Jackson having issues with his gut and he attributed the resolution of the issue to some sort of digestive enzyme routine and then stated the problem was solved. Not sure if Nick would benefit from Dexter's advice whatever it truly is.

The coach that he was with for a short period of time was hyper focused on his waist and had him doing this that and the other thing and, well we see how long that lasted. I do agree he needs to pull out all the stops as his waist is his biggest weakness 100%.

IMO he does not help the short legs look by doing the horse riding leg stance. Short legs bent are going to appear shorter than short legs standing straight. I think this would help his outer sweep as well. Worth a shot.
Really a waist trainer for a bodybuilder wouldn’t that be the opposite by having the abs not engaged but supported by the trainer

Idk man Nick's legs just can't compare with the other guys at the top. Great hams but still Andrew and Samsons legs from the front make nick lose ground

Idk man Nick's legs just can't compare with the other guys at the top. Great hams but still Andrew and Samsons legs from the front make nick lose ground
walkers legs beat both guys they are taller and thick at the top but imo Walker wins every leg comparison in fact the knock on Nick is he’s too strong in the legs.

Really a waist trainer for a bodybuilder wouldn’t that be the opposite by having the abs not engaged but supported by the trainer
You probably wouldn't want to wear it every day but alternate days. But everyday, whether on or off, your focusing on keeping the abs tight and vacuumed 24/7 all day.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws