over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Australia Results

Might be time for Jackson to retire given his age, accolades, and that he never had a tear before.

Good showing for Sandoe as a young guy in the sport.

I don't know how anybody could've expected anything better from Levrone. We all know the legs start to go first and with all the time off, plus being 50+, they'll never come back. Regardless, a great accomplishment for his age.

Crazy how Wolf's legs look as good as ever but his upper body is lagging. At 39 you'd think it'd be reversed.

39 is still young.

I was really impressed with roellys waist. A few years ago he was having a bubble gut and now he got a really good waist! It looks even better than dexters on a few shots. Talking about the waist size and not ab structure. Hard to beat dexter on those.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

I was really impressed with roellys waist. A few years ago he was having a bubble gut and now he got a really good waist! It looks even better than dexters on a few shots. Talking about the waist size and not ab structure. Hard to beat dexter on those.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

His front double biceps was an amazing shot.

Roelly looks like he really suffered getting ready for this one. Never seen his face that sunken in. He deserved the win.

Dexter was competing with torn biceps, left.

I noticed that at the Arnold Ohio. I was watching live stream and could tell right away something was fucked up with his arm

That happens sometimes at birth, used to be more common in the past. When the baby is being born if they use forceps it can crush the facial nerve on one side and cause paralysis. Wonder if that is what happened?

I may be wrong but I’m sure I heard someone on a podcast speak about it and it was maybe a motorbike accident where it happened. Not sure though.

On instagram he said he did not use anything for excreting water like he used to do in the 90's and said "I'm 53 man".

Not to be a negative asshole, as levrone is my all time fav physique, but some lasix or whatever isnt gonna move 10kg of excess fat. Hes outta shape (by pro standards)

On instagram he said he did not use anything for excreting water like he used to do in the 90's and said "I'm 53 man".

:rolleyes:

Not to be a negative asshole, as levrone is my all time fav physique, but some lasix or whatever isnt gonna move 10kg of excess fat. Hes outta shape (by pro standards)

:yeahthat:

Kevin was clearly out of shape, both fat (by pro standards) as shown in his glutes, and watery/spilled over (abs and overall look).

And despite what he's saying (pure speculation here but that's my opinion based on how he looked), I'd say he actually used diuretics, but a wrong protocol or/and a bad timing. :cool:

Manipulating water can be tricky... :eek:

In most of the competitors' defense, traveling to Australia from either the US or Europe is awfully long and grueling... the time spent in planes and airports for stopovers can REALLY ruin your physique, as the stress induced is enormous.

It easily takes 3-4 days for your body to recover from such a trip once you've landed. :eek:

In most of the competitors' defense, traveling to Australia from either the US or Europe is awfully long and grueling... the time spent in planes and airports for stopovers can REALLY ruin your physique, as the stress induced is enormous.

It easily takes 3-4 days for your body to recover from such a trip once you've landed. :eek:

Therefor it’s even more the competitors fault for not going 5/6/7 days early.

no i really had no idea. i thought he did it on purpose along with raising his eyebrows in the manner he does

Rolly was in a car accident in which he injured his face. He had jaw issues as well effecting him eating.

Rolly was in a car accident in which he injured his face. He had jaw issues as well effecting him eating.
Yes...I actually remember back when it happened, there was a thread on here that had pictures of the aftermath of the accident (his motorcycle all banged up), as well as a picture of him looking quite rough in a hospital bed. Makes his progress up to this point just that much more impressive. I don't think there's anyone in the industry more impressive from a pure "freak/monster" perspective right now...and that's including Ramy. Everyone has their preferred physique, but when an absolute beast like that wins, I think every bodybuilder has some part of him saying "fuck yeah!"

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

:yeahthat:

Kevin was clearly out of shape, both fat (by pro standards) as shown in his glutes, and watery/spilled over (abs and overall look).

And despite what he's saying (pure speculation here but that's my opinion based on how he looked), I'd say he actually used diuretics, but a wrong protocol or/and a bad timing. :cool:

Manipulating water can be tricky... :eek:

It's the oldest excuse in the book, "water retention" Lol.
I felt a bit sorry for Levrone for using that excuse, as well as the post about looking better the day after.
I too think Kevin did use diuretics but he was just too fat.
I also think Kevin is a total psycho who wouldn't think twice about risking his life for a show... but that's admittedly speculation on my part :D

Motorcycle wasn't it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It was the perfect time and place for Roelly.

This is really the first time he's had dead onnn conditioning AND been able to keep his waist tight. Bonac looked good, but Roelly's waist was tighter.

Shame with Levrone too. I dont wanna hear all that "I didnt cut water this time shit." He looked fat and bad. DEFINITELY worse than the Olympia. It looks like he stopped dieting at 6 weeks out honestly. I wouldnt want to go out like that on my LAST competition.

Some people get defensive and almost aggressive if you criticize Kevin. I get it in many ways and sure he looks great for his age and it's great seeing him come back and go for it. But I did not like the way they went about things for the O. Then for the Arnold the way he said he used nothing for water due to his age. I think most know he would probably have agreed to live 2 years longer if it meant winning that show. Even if that is off I am sure he would risk a few things to look insane in the show and basically do much better than what he did at the O so I think his excuse was nonsense. Again don't get me wrong he is a legend and I am a nobody but just stating how I how felt after hearing/seeing him.

I would guess by looking at him that he did use diuretics but things didn't go to plan. The flight would have messed him up as well. His goal was to look better than the O but I think he failed that as he looked much better last year as he was in condition. Regardless of age I think he would be majorly disappointed with himself for his condition. He obviously tried to come in much bigger and may have tried a few things (carb load, perhaps slin and diuretics) and it simply didn't pay off. I think most who have played about with diuretics (especially when not lean enough) can recognize that look to his stomach. I could be wrong and he simply didn't diet hard enough and couldn't be bothered at the end and used nothing but I do doubt that.

Roelly looked great and it was nice to see him win. Luke Sandow impressed me as well and with muscle maturity and fine tuning he could be a contender in the future.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131