over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Before and after pics

well now that hes out of office he can get himself some dbols, deca, test, HGH...Arnold might make another run at the olympia :rolleyes:

haha but seriously he could be fat as shit..

You can't claim getting old is the only cause- some people look better I'm their old age than they did when they were young... Clearly that'd be tough for Arnold as who was in my opinion the greatest bodybuilder of all time but I can't understand why he wouldn't run gh on the DL.

For those who say its bc hes in politics- He fell apart physically long before he was in office. I guess fame, fortune, & marrying a Kennedy could change anyone.

Regardless Arnold is KING

those pics

amazing transformation wow! lol

no offense to the op but those pics are way fucking old...and i believe that is right after he had surgery

Guys Arnold always wanted more in life than to be a bodybuilder.I have read his autobiographies and read interviews with friends of his from Venice beach days.

He used to tell people he was going to Marry a Kenedy and be president and they laughed and thought he was joking.He would say in his accent "I am going to be the biggest motion picture star" and they would laugh,but Arnold smiled and really believed it!!

He grew into contests and knew bodybuilding was his ticket to other things.But he also knew he had to be THE BEST bodybuilder for those other things to come to fruition.

We all admire his physique of yester year but what is really admirable is that this guy set huge goals both long and short term and fulfilled them.

After surgery

Yeah if I remember correctly those pics were taken right after his surgery. You can cleary see in that pictures that he doesn't look like that. This pic was taken at the arnold classic 2009.

**broken link removed**

That supplement looks provocative. Mutant Ass. I think I'll order some.

Sylvester Stallone still seems to be maintaining his physique... This is from The Expendables... which is pretty current!

Attachments

• stallone.jpg
    stallone.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 7,398
Yeah if I remember correctly those pics were taken right after his surgery. You can cleary see in that pictures that he doesn't look like that. This pic was taken at the arnold classic 2009.

**broken link removed**

Yeah, they were clost to when he had that heart surgery. I think it was a mitral valve replacement but not sure. You should have seen how fast I went downhill after my massive heart attack. After some time he and I were able to recover some.

heart sugary is devastating in addition to California being nearly bankrupt. now he has time to work out again.

Arnold's physique was awesome, not so much anymore but that's fine. Peoples priorities change in life.

I wonder how good Michael Jordan is at basketball these days?

Or how fast Carl Lewis is now?

See where I am going with that?

no offense to the op but those pics are way fucking old...and i believe that is right after he had surgery

didnt he save someone from drowning too before the shot?

anyways, LOL@ cachexic ahhaha mutant ass, i want that on my faceeee

I wonder how good Michael Jordan is at basketball these days?

Or how fast Carl Lewis is now?

See where I am going with that?

True That. It was just a funny observation. But at the subject of the thread Arnold has fallen off but he's been in a completely different stage of his life and he is 64. I dont think he's really worried about being ripped or big anymore especially when he has had the fate of California in his hands for 7 years now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131