over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Classic 2017

Ryan Terry Episode 2 ARNOLD

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU89xYaMVFE"]Ryan Terry Episode 2 ARNOLD - YouTube[/ame]

Iron Rebel EU: Luke Sandoe Road to the Arnold Classic 2017 Episode 5

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhfX53wLEdk"]Iron Rebel EU: Luke Sandoe Road to the Arnold Classic 2017 Episode 5 - YouTube[/ame]

Big Will Harris 5 days out from 2017 Arnold Classic

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrLYkbLXl4I"]Big Will Harris 5 days out from 2017 Arnold Classic - YouTube[/ame]

Jeremy Potvin Road to Arnold Classic: Ep.9 Back Day

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITgUn0cIrXk"]Road to Arnold Classic: Ep.9 Back Day - YouTube[/ame]

Zane Watson Posing Routine

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLFOZfiOyY"]Zane Watson Posing Routine!!! - YouTube[/ame]

why was cedric dry humping arnold ?

thought that was weird and uncalled for.

why was cedric dry humping arnold ?

thought that was weird and uncalled for.

He certainly did. I thought his speech was great but he seems to be getting hate for it all over the internet. Guys saying it was cringeworthy etc. I read about 50 comments and nearly all were negative. The dry humping was a bit weird though. I guess he just got caught up in the moment. The speech was fun though and definitely a surprise (most are boring).

He certainly did. I thought his speech was great but he seems to be getting hate for it all over the internet. Guys saying it was cringeworthy etc. I read about 50 comments and nearly all were negative. The dry humping was a bit weird though. I guess he just got caught up in the moment. The speech was fun though and definitely a surprise (most are boring).

I didn't see it. What was the gist of his speech?

He is a good guy.... dont let the unreal negativity of the bodybuilding world change your mind on that.....He is solid

I have only seen some negativity about the humping but everyone I saw loved his speech.
Cedric's interviews are hilarious. Guy is chill and very humble

I was there, Cedric killed it. His speech was spot on. He had the entire crowd rolling laughing! Real stand up guy. Would make a great spokesman for the sport. GTFO of the way Phil!

Cedric for Mr O!!!

I dry hump my buddies too. Get real people, this is why I hate this sport. A bunch of juice up douchebags talking shit. Out of everything that occurred let's pick one little minor thing and blow it out of proportion. He was getting in the pic or snap chat or whatever with Arnold. People act like he ran up and just hump Arnold to the ground out of no where. They were taking pics together. You and your buddies never goof off? If not, I feel sorry for you and we wouldn't make it as friends.

I was there, Cedric killed it. His speech was spot on. He had the entire crowd rolling laughing! Real stand up guy. Would make a great spokesman for the sport.

:yeahthat:

It's actually so refreshing to sometimes feel a bit of POSITIVITY in this sport. :)

Ced was right in his speech... reminded me of when I was a kid opening magazines and dreaming... internet has literally killed this insouciance any aspiring BBer had in him, and that's a shame. :(

I dry hump my buddies too. Get real people, this is why I hate this sport. A bunch of juice up douchebags talking shit. Out of everything that occurred let's pick one little minor thing and blow it out of proportion. He was getting in the pic or snap chat or whatever with Arnold. People act like he ran up and just hump Arnold to the ground out of no where. They were taking pics together. You and your buddies never goof off? If not, I feel sorry for you and we wouldn't make it as friends.

Exactly. Sadly this is one of the negatives of social media. Too many anonymous jerkoffs judge people's entire lives based on something so insignificant. It's pathetic.

Exactly. Sadly this is one of the negatives of social media. Too many anonymous jerkoffs judge people's entire lives based on something so insignificant. It's pathetic.
That's why I'm on zero social media, but that's another subject in itself. I was shocked since I was actually there and saw it with my own eyes. The crowd loved Cedric. It was such a great show. The showdown between Cedric and Dallas was phenomenal. I plan to go every year now lol. It was such a good time. These people are pathetic, they really are. What's funny is Cedric started off by addressing thr negativity, and boy was he right!

That's why I'm on zero social media, but that's another subject in itself. I was shocked since I was actually there and saw it with my own eyes. The crowd loved Cedric. It was such a great show. The showdown between Cedric and Dallas was phenomenal. I plan to go every year now lol. It was such a good time. These people are pathetic, they really are. What's funny is Cedric started off by addressing thr negativity, and boy was he right!

I loved every part of his interview at the end. I've always rooted for the guy

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner