over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Classic + Game of Thrones

patricio2626

Registered
I've been reading the other Arnold Classic thread and thought I'd add this. Wifey likes Game of Thrones and I do watch it when it's on and she's around, and I found the below absolutely nuts. I don't know what impresses me more, his stats (6'9" and 419 lbs), or his feats:

After breaking a 1,000-year-old world record during the World's Strongest Viking competition back in February by carrying a 30-foot, 1,433-pound log, Bjornsson added another notch to his belt with a world-record throw at the 2015 Arnold Sports Festival. The 6’9”, 419-pound Icelandic weightlifter posted videos (h/t BroBible.com’s J. Camm) of the feat to Instagram. With one arm, he managed to toss a 56-pound kettle bell 19 feet and three inches into the air.

Multiple Turkish getups with 24kg kettlebells are challenging, let alone flinging one 20 damn feet in the air.

'Game of Thrones' Actor Hafthor Bjornsson Breaks World Record at Arnold Classic | Bleacher Report

As someone who absolutely loves Game of Thrones, thanks for posting this!

I love that show and he is a freaking beast like nobody else

Wifey likes Game of Thrones and I do watch it when it's on and she's around,

I find it funny how you phrased this. Like we're talking about "Keeping up with the Karsashians" or something lol Game of Thrones is a good ass show. No shame in watching that. Your manhood can remain intact. Haha

GoT is the best show ever!:headbang:

He was just a skinny ass bball player b4 he started training for strongman not to long ago
U wouldn't even recognize him
Impressive as hell though for sure

I find it funny how you phrased this. Like we're talking about "Keeping up with the Karsashians" or something lol Game of Thrones is a good ass show. No shame in watching that. Your manhood can remain intact. Haha

Meh, I enjoy it and no shame but just don't endeavor to watch it myself. My TV tastes are generally silly humor (Family Guy, Key & Peele) and crime documentaries (First 48, Forensic Files).

The Mountain that rides! The craziest thing is how young he is.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me!

56lbs kettle bell................ 19 feet in the air...........

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I thought the whole season wasn't that great besides the last 3 episodes . I didn't like the finale at all last night .

WWE = Millions For Him!

He's as big as The Big Show, and probably twice as strong, and built, not fat. He could go into pro wrestling for a while and make sure his family is set for life. They would LOVE him at the WWE. Make a few million and get back to the strongman contests independently wealthy and with no distractions...

With the Red Queen riding in and the obvious focus on the blood pouring out of Snow, I think she'll bring him back!

Maybe. Maybe not. Remember when she found out that Thoros had brought back Berrick several times? She seemed blown away. It doesn't seem that she's ever done it. She's only good at killing people. LOL. Who knows, though?. I mean, Jon HAS to come back. R+L=J. Amirite? But then again, there was no Lady Stoneheart so....

Sources have told io9
that Kit Harington — whose character Jon Snow seemingly perished in the recent season finale — has been seen in Belfast with several other members of the cast. Belfast, of course, is home to much of the show’s filming for scenes set in the North and at The Wall. Production is already preparing to start on Game of Thrones’ sixth season, so our source speculates that Harington could be making appearances as Snow — either flashbacks, or scenes showing that he survived the seemingly fatal mutiny of the Night’s Watch.

Cinemax and HBO are on free preview this weekend. Good for the boxing tonight and the Thrones premiere tomorrow. HBO2 has a marathon of last season tomorrow.

Oh yes, first episode is available from today. :headbang:
wanna watch immediately.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgBx7VA7eUM"]Game of Thrones Season 5 Recap in 10 minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131