over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARNOLD CLASSIC!!!

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Tickets went on sale today for the greatest show on earth!
I wanna see all my friends there! Jethro, dont make me come up to the tundra and drag you! Phil H-no excuse this year!!! haha!
PatK-be sure we will meet this time! HBG-bring our bro "J"! He will need a good time! Wylde (hitch a ride with Jethro!), Grape, BigA (I know its a loooooong ways). All you guys get with it! 614-431-3600, or www.arnoldclassic.com .Tickets are available for awhile-we got ours last year in Dec. But good seats are available today! The expo is the real attraction!

Me and Tazzy are set! :D

Will relate our hotel info to all who want (just ask) to get the BEST ROOMS at a real descent price-loaded spanking clean rooms, many good restruants within walking distance. We can all hang!!!

Last edited:
i do not know why the promuscle boys couldnt get together and hang out. i think it would be a awesome time. ill be there anyway. the expo is the shit....

Yeahhhh Baby!!

You will not miss me this time MikeS! Like he said....Everyone get there shit together and make plans, you have plenty of time....NO EXCUSES! Yes indeed......it is the greatest show on earth! Hope to see you all there! Take care.

patk

MikeS

Send me the info. I went last year and stayed in the hotel attached to the expo. I don't remember what it's name was. My buddy set everyting up. It was a great time. It would be super to meet many of the guys in person.

Yeah I wish like hell I was closer too... but at least Im on the same coast.

OK heres the hotel info:

Amerisuites - 614-846-4355; new, fully loaded rooms w/2db beds is $103 total, per nite. We are set!!!

I went to the last Arnold Classic and had alot of fun. Met Tazzy, MikeS and patk. Dpsquat was there but was too much of a dick to come over and introduce himself....LOL. Might have to go again next year.

PB

Hey PB!
Now I really am jealous. If I went, you could introduce me to Jennnifer!

xcelbeyond

Xcel-

Well, I met Jen too! Sweet as sugar she was! Took all kinds of pics with us, hanging out by the Synthetek booth!

Hey xcel, don't be jealous. I was there with Jennifer and a few other people from various boards. Hell, if I'm there again I'll introduce you.
PB

ill be there

hopefully working someone s booth

MikeS

How far away is the Amerisuites from the expo? last year Me and my buddy and our girls had tix for everything including meeting Arnold. We skipped meeting Arnold though, the freaking line was wrapped all around the corridors there. A friend I ran into said he was in line for 2 hours to meet him. Too long for me to be just standing around. lol.
I'll be getting tix again this year. We paid 149 per night at the hotel attached to the expo. It was a group rate for employees of GNC.

Its a couple of minutes drive. A hotel attached to the building would be great. But guaranteed the rooms are better and cheaper at Amerisuites.

Last edited:
MikeS

And all the other cool bros, I hope to meet up with you and hang out for a bit. It's a great time and there is a HELL of ALOT of eye candy for sure! lol
Freakn huge, If you're from Canada, it may not be that far for you. They always have it in Columbus if you didn't know. Maybe you catch a ride with another bro from the boards if they are close to where you live?

MIKES.....I AM IN!!!!

I AM GOING TO BE EATING THE WHOLE TIME............SO I'LL NEED LOTS OF NAPS....HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ALL THE FELLAS I'VE BEEN TALKING WITH. SHOULD BE A LOT OF FUN.
THANKS FOR BEING ON THE BALL, MIKE!:D

JETHRO!!!

JETHRO TULL said:
I AM GOING TO BE EATING THE WHOLE TIME............SO I'LL NEED LOTS OF NAPS....HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ALL THE FELLAS I'VE BEEN TALKING WITH. SHOULD BE A LOT OF FUN.
THANKS FOR BEING ON THE BALL, MIKE!:D

Im always on the ball-you know that bro!
Just get your big ass ready! Make sure to stay at the same hotel as me and Tazzy. Lots of restruants REAL close!!!!

I might make my way there from Australia for a little holiday

It is the premier show! You coming BIG A!
We can show them how to do it Aussie style.LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner