YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold nowadays... is this REAL ??? must see !

venice

Newbies
This is the original picture showed in a magazine... we can see our Arnold with a terribly bad look.
Where are his huge arms ? and the awesome pectorals ? and his low fat % ? is he Arnold really ? why does he look like this now ? I can't believe ! I can't understant why he gived up his own body of this way....
is he gonna train and get build himself soon again ? what happens with Terminator 3 ?

I want to believe he is not Arnold...

Attachments

• arnold.jpg
    arnold.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 3,637
Well

He is not exempt from loking bad, we all must face the music at some point in our life. This is just the reality of aging, sad but true. I think he had quad bypass surgery, but I think he looks pretty good for what he has been through. Please dont go by one picture, it isnt fair. I have seen some pictures of Craig Titus when he isnt expecting it and you would never think he ever was able to compete. Lets give Arnold a break here, we cant all look like Mr. Olympia all the time. Maybe he is just taking a break or burnt out on staying in top shape all the time, which isnt a sin.

What magaizine did you get that from?

I just saw him on TV last week in a dress shirt. The way he filled out the shirt it is hard to believe that he looks like the pic above.

I don't think that is a real pic, he looks to good on tv and I don't see a big ass scar from his heart surgery in the pic.

Remember the man is 57 and he has been doing more in his older age than training. When I saw him on Jay Leno for Collateral Damage, he looked damn good for just having suregery. Alos, he stated that he has been staying away from the weights and doing more cardio...but he keeps his bicepsnin shape for those close-ups.

He did have the ROSS procedure done on him(opened his chest wide open), so he should have a nice scar? Plus I hope that is not really him in speedos...love the guy and what he has done for body building, but those speedos need to go :)

I think that's a trumped-up pic!

While Arnold is nowhere as large as when he competed, he's in pretty good shape! Remember - EVERYTHING that's published in newspapers and magazines (this looks like a GOSSIP magazine to boot) is NEVER the truth!

xcel

That looks like Arnold's head on George Bush Sr.'s body. I'd be surprised if this was in fact the legend, but I don't think so.

-slide

Im pretty confident thats him... Ive seen a few pics similir to this where his body looks the same.

on the other note, it cannot be over stated hes 57, and when it all comes down to it, his acomplisments speak for himself he doesnt need to impress anyone now when he once dominated the sport for years.

I can see the other side too, he is still one of the most respected, talked about bodybuilders of all time and hes not technically completely out of the game, he still goes to events for hosting including his arnold classic, I think that gives some what of a responsablitiy too remain "in shape" at a minimum.. If theirs one thing that gets under my skin its seeing a personal trainer with a beer gut.. we have one at our golds who has the biggest pot belly, with no muscle mass.

another out of shape pic of him by the way..

Attachments

• arnodl tub.jpg
    arnodl tub.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3,286
these are not fake, as they come from a french people mag.

If they were fake arnold would have brought them to justice, so they wouldn't have posted them.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I feel bad for the guy. It must suck wherever you go, people snapping shots of you, always being recognized....I think I would make the news weekly if I was a celeb, mostly for making violent scenes with the papparazzi.

Funny thing I noticed.

exhortae and Venice are new members here.

There first and only posts are pics or links of an old Arnold.

Welcome to the board guys hope you learn alot and can add to the knowledge here.

Crowler said:
Funny thing I noticed.

exhortae and Venice are new members here.

There first and only posts are pics or links of an old Arnold.

Welcome to the board guys hope you learn alot and can add to the knowledge here.

I think it is pretty strange too. :confused:

Sorry but I stood directly next to him at the expo this year and as he was in a suit you can't tell much, but his shoulders still looked wider in person than the pics. Also look at his recent photos with the special olympics, he's still in good shape. And with his movie coming out, he's not going to let himself go at this point. The first pic looks way to doctored to even believe. Not buying this one. But if it were him who gives a fuck! Can't stay young forever and he's lived a great life. Let the man sit around and enjoy being fat and not doing shit.

not a chance in hell this is arnold, also do u really believe he'd still be on the beach ina speedo? get serious

and arnold has bigger things to worry about then doctored up pictures, u think hes the first who this has happened to?, have u seen the tabloids?

FAKES! That's not Arnold in those photos at the beach.

I see and talk to Mr. Schwarzenneger every month or so where I work in Los Angeles. One time while he was filming Terminator 3 he came in in a tank top and shorts --- well, he's still well built and his chest is still massive and his calve still show the effort he made on them years ago. Sure he has his bad days like everyone else, but this is not Arnold.

Adam
West coast

the war is not between us

I think Crowler and some people have not understood what I wanted to show ( I do not know exhortae, look at the IP's, I guess we are from different countries, and this is not my 1st post ) .... I have seen the pics in the QMD magazine, in fact, I want Arnold or any1 who knows that they are fakes, to ask to the magazine to REMOVE the pictures and to demand to the Agency or people who make the fake and magazine or people who is making fakes of bodyduilding glories or any b/builer.

There are people how are not in b/b world watching the pics, so I had 2 ways: ignore this matter and let the fakes if they are fakes to go or to try to post some of them in a excelent b/b forum like this to get opinions from people and to know if it's ot it's not a fake.
If it's a fake: ok, let's demand the magazine and the agency or people who wants to sell magazines using our myht Arnold.
If it's real: ok, I do not mind, he is the BEST, if he looks like this now I do not mind, I am sure he will be able to look great in halve year if he wants.

I think I have spoken enough clear, nobody better that bodybuilders to know if he is or he is not Arnold and to keep between all his name free of using by trash magazines.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity