over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Schwarzenegger 8 best training principles

ShortStop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Arnold Schwarzenegger's 8 Best Training Principles

I like to read and I dug this up. Arnold to me is the face of body building and one of the reasons I started to lift as a kid..
Lou Ferrigno as the hulk too.I wanted to be that big... I dont have the genetics to be big but I can be built.
I remember they use to have a sports show called the "Wide World of Sports" every Saturday afternoon. They use to have body building on tv but you don't see it anymore. Can anybody tell me why bodybuilding is not on tv anymore?? Do they show bodybuilding over in Europe or anywhere else still??
Anyways I read all 4 parts and I understand now why he was Mr. Olympia 7 times. I would consider what he did as far as training over training. 64 sets for legs. He talked about doing 50 sets of squats for 3 hours. My god and in competition he sported a 34 inch waist.
I thought I would share it's a good read. The man is truly a God.
I wonder how much gear these guys did back then...

Last edited:
I'm probably older than you (46) but when I was a teenager everyone I knew had a copy of
" Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding" It was a big thick book with all of these principles in it. It had tons of pics of a lot of the top guys back in that era. Not sure if it is still in print, but I would imagine you could find a copy on eBay or somewhere else online.

but I would imagine you could find a copy on eBay or somewhere else online.

cough cough...

pirate-bay-wallpaper.jpg

cough cough...

pirate-bay-wallpaper.jpg

x2

There is a good reason i choose to have the unlimited download limit and 150 mbps lightening fast internet speed.

Save all the money for that protein & dbol mate ;):thumbup: #SwolePatrol

Last edited:
I'm probably older than you (46) but when I was a teenager everyone I knew had a copy of
" Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding" It was a big thick book with all of these principles in it. It had tons of pics of a lot of the top guys back in that era. Not sure if it is still in print, but I would imagine you could find a copy on eBay or somewhere else online.

Still got mine, its sitting about 3 feet from me now next to the computer. It was a true inspiration to me as a teenager. I am your age.

Still got mine, its sitting about 3 feet from me now next to the computer. It was a true inspiration to me as a teenager. I am your age.

Yep, I've got it to. From the ages of 14-17 I read that thing from cover to cover so many times I lost count. I would literally open it up and read from it basically every day for at least 2 years, even if it was for just 2 minutes some days. It was more for inspiration than anything else, as I had the entire book memorized. I loved that thing--binder fell apart though.

I wonder if I can find a copy. I like to read a lot. Especially b4 the gym. It motivates me... That's why I like this board. Ya know I have come and gone off this board for like 10 years now and I swear it's at an high point. Never has there been so many power house names contributing and giving advice instead of staying mute.... That's just my opinion. The board is always good but it's been great here lately. A lot of good threads and logs going on.

I wonder if I can find a copy. I like to read a lot. Especially b4 the gym. It motivates me... That's why I like this board. Ya know I have come and gone off this board for like 10 years now and I swear it's at an high point. Never has there been so many power house names contributing and giving advice instead of staying mute.... That's just my opinion. The board is always good but it's been great here lately. A lot of good threads and logs going on.

Chapters carries it, my wife got it for me for xmas when we first started dating 4-5 years back

I still got that Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding book in my house with tons of missing pages that I would take out to post on my fridge.

Funny story: I had the book as a teenager as well but in my time in the army I ended up losing it. Well I got out about 1 year ago and have been working as a property manager and going to school as well....well one at work as I was doing some checks i noticed a large book in the parking lot.... yep. The glue had started to weaken on the binder, but for the most part the book was fine. So i picked it up and brought it up. So i still have the book :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws