advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Schwarzenegger attacked..drop kicked from behind.

Dude's bad ass...Not too many 72yr old guys getting dropped kicked in the back and getting up, walking that shit off!

Elder Abuse! He will definitely get an extra 10 years tacked on to his sentencing! Fuck him...punk!! Arnold is an icon and no normal person should ever assault anyone from behind that is elderly.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I don’t agree. He can’t have eyes in the back of his head. He whooped this guy’s ass right away. Maybe two security guards would have been better but this guy did the best he could.

I’m not sure if you’ve seen this angle of the video but check it out if you haven’t.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxnNKBanfVl/?igshid=jy87ip79dzuj

IF Arnold is using private security that he's paying for, then there's definitely a problem! Eyes should be covering all areas around the client. Someone acting irrationally should have been on their radar at all times. I did bodyguard work for three and a half years.

IF Arnold is using private security that he's paying for, then there's definitely a problem! Eyes should be covering all areas around the client. Someone acting irrationally should have been on their radar at all times. I did bodyguard work for three and a half years.
There's definitely three guys on that detail...all dressed alike.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Arnold just said today that he isn't pressing charges against that punk and just wants to move on. I hope that the law will do something about him though. That was assault.

Funny all the worship Arnold gets these days Tbh I'll always see him as a virtue signalling Hollywood sell out trying to stay relevant more than anything. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a paid stunt to remind people he's still "the man". Just like thst Cringe snapps protein shake vid etc. Another Hollywood shill that got absorbed in his tough guy roles let's be honest.

Last edited:
I worked PSD for BW back in the day and like another poster stated, dude could have had a weapon. Head on a swivel at all times.

T-800 is old, not obsolete.

I read some youtube comment that the guy has been doing shit like that before for attention. Im not very suprised it can happen, I bet Arnold is worshiped anywhere he goes and in the long run that makes security ”relaxed” or what to call it.

Its unfortunate that the millennial's are growing up with these kind of values and show disrespect.

Its unfortunate that the millennial's are growing up with these kind of values and show disrespect.

The thing that gets me though is the fact that the parents are all my age, Gen X, and that reflects bad on us. I have two teenage daughters in high school and they are really good kids. Im glad they didn't turn out to be punks.

does anyone know if hes still doing that new conan movie he was talking about a year or so back?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131