over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold - Then and Now

i lost complete and total respect for him when i worked on the set of "escape plan" , he was the biggest asshole to everyone he had contact with until someone put a camera on him then it was a 180 turn. I asked some people that work for him what the problem was and they all said "nothing , thats who he really is"

there is no knocking his accomplishments which is nothing short of amazing but growing up "seeing" how cool he was and how he seemed to be such a humanitarian then seeing what he's really like was a kick to the nuts

Cracks me up that Rich Piana says that bodybuilding needs more symmetry and less mass monsters....

i lost complete and total respect for him when i worked on the set of "escape plan" , he was the biggest asshole to everyone he had contact with until someone put a camera on him then it was a 180 turn. I asked some people that work for him what the problem was and they all said "nothing , thats who he really is"

there is no knocking his accomplishments which is nothing short of amazing but growing up "seeing" how cool he was and how he seemed to be such a humanitarian then seeing what he's really like was a kick to the nuts

That sucks and it's a shame. Especially when it's someone you admire and come to realize the reality does not match up what is being portrayed. It happens a lot more than it should.

That's a real shame if its indeed true, but your not the only one I have heard that spoke about Arnie's true character.

Damn that is a shame! Well, no matter what, I think I'll always respect his accmplishments, and his philosophy's, also I wonder he was like that because of all the crap he's been through, I mean from what people that knew him in the day he seemed like a cool, dude.

Gregg Valentino's quote on Arnold:

"There are two types of people in this world. The barracudas, and that little minnow swimming around. And Arnold's the barracuda".

That is eye opening I heard the same of Bruce Lee believe it or not from James Demile....

i lost complete and total respect for him when i worked on the set of "escape plan" , he was the biggest asshole to everyone he had contact with until someone put a camera on him then it was a 180 turn. I asked some people that work for him what the problem was and they all said "nothing , thats who he really is"s

Some friends of mine that used to hang out with him in the early 80's at the BB'ing shows. Told me he was always an A hole as well. Type A's are fairly self centered and need to be top dogs.

Man that's rough. I would have never guessed that. What a shame.

Im not surprised. Remember in the movie Bigger stronger faster Gregg Valentino pretty much summarize in a very realistic way how these people on top got to be on top. Always screwing somebody and stepping on others fingers.

Also it is possible to smell his hypocrisy in political positions in which he portraits a humanitarian "for the people" guy when in reality he is all about himself.

I wish he would just go away. Still on commercials, i cringe when i hear his voice, i dont know why. Please go away you had your day

Your not going at the top being a spineless chump..

Gregg Valentino pretty much summarize in a very realistic way how these people on top got to be on top. Always screwing somebody and stepping on others fingers.

^
This... and this:

Your not going at the top being a spineless chump..

It has to be this way... building yourself a fence is the best (only) way to stay at the pinnacle. Once you let others/strangers come too close, you automatically put yourself in danger... some (most) people might be well intentioned, you'll always have the few ones with an ulterior motive, whose sole idea in the end is to abuse you.

I grant it though, just smiling and being nice to others doesn't cost much... you don't have to be talkative - people will understand - but at least reply in a polite way. :cool:

^
This... and this:
It has to be this way... building yourself a fence is the best (only) way to stay at the pinnacle. Once you let others/strangers come too close, you automatically put yourself in danger... some (most) people might be well intentioned, you'll always have the few ones with an ulterior motive, whose sole idea in the end is to abuse you.

I grant it though, just smiling and being nice to others doesn't cost much... you don't have to be talkative - people will understand - but at least reply in a polite way. :cool:

I've also worked with Dwayen Johnson and he was super cool , very friendly to everyone from the guys building the set to management. People would stop by the set and he'd go talk to them even let them come check out the set. He is a super humble guy and treats everyone with equal respect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131