over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Weekend Recap...

pumpputnam

IFBB PRO / Featured Member
IFBB PROS
I know there was already a thread but I wanted to get every who is going to post again. Who is who and what what will you be doing whether a spectator or working a booth?

You can visit Jessica at the ON-ABB booth. Introduce yourself and say who you are on this board. I will have free space at small booth called Muscle For Less. It's a friend of mine and he is letting me set up if I wish, but I would rather walk around and go back to the room to relax and eat.

Last edited:
peter i will def. see you there bro, I will be at the expo and im going to prejudging, so I will see you around!

Better believe I'll be there at the expo all 3 days stocking up on the supp. samples.

This is not a weekend for fun my friends but rather a weekend to ensure I don't pay for supps. for months

i'll be there...i'll keep an eye out for you and come introduce myself, really would like to meet you and jess.

spectator

My first time going... Anyone have advise on what not to miss,,, what not to waste your time on,,, and most importantly best place to eat????

Great place to eat

hughesy said:
My first time going... Anyone have advise on what not to miss,,, what not to waste your time on,,, and most importantly best place to eat????

There is a Mongolian restaurant not too far from the convention center. Great place to eat. They have everything you can imagine...top cut steak, fresh vegs., seafood, etc. that you serve yourself in terms of portions..you than take it to the cook and they prepare it for stir fry style (w/ out butter or oil if you request it that way) on the grill while you stand around at the grill wathcing them prepare it. They also serve steamed rice. If you want to eat clean and eat alot of good food....you can literally eat yourself sick at this place for about $10-$15. Check it out.
I wish I could remember the name of the place. My wife and I are definitely gonna go this Sat.

Hey guys ... I just moved here from Detroit and this is my first Arnold Classic! I'm stoked! And I'm only a few min. from downtown.

BTW, that restaurant is BD's Mongolian Barbeque. Here's a link if you guys want to check out the map, hours, etc. It's a great place to eat and you can make exactly what YOU like!

http://www.bdsmongolianbarbeque.com/map_columbusarena.html

pumpputnam said:
I know there was already a thread but I wanted to get every who is going to post again. Who is who and what what will you be doing whether a spectator or working a booth?

You can visit Jessica at the ON-ABB booth. Introduce yourself and say who you are on this board. I will have free space at small booth called Muscle For Less. It's a friend of mine and he is letting me set up if I wish, but I would rather walk around and go back to the room to relax and eat.

Sounds like great time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner