Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Your thoughts and prediction?

Attachments

• AC.jpg
    AC.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 348
Wow that will be a hell of a show. I can't make a good top 5 prediction but I wouldn't be surprised if B Pak came in last....

Wow that will be a hell of a show. I can't make a good top 5 prediction but I wouldn't be surprised if B Pak came in last....

Ben Pakulski needs to stop entering the open and give it away fucking hopeless.

id like to see if Bonac can top any of the guys he placed behind last weekend

Rhoden
Ramy's
Dexter
Roelly
Bonac
Josh L

That's my top 6 in that order

Based on the package they brought in Vegas, I'd love to have it this way:

1/ Bonac
2/ Roelly
3/ Dexter
4/ Ramy
5/ Dallas
6/ Josh

BUT I have a feeling politics may rather give:

1/ Dexter
2/ Rhoden
3/ Ramy
4/ Roelly
5/ Bonac
6/ Dallas

Ben Pakulski needs to stop entering the open and give it away fucking hopeless.

x2

I know people were saying when he won a pro show to quality for the O recently ( Toronto pro I think it was ? ) that he has bought his usual triplet carrying gut down. I felt it too , whatever he did to achieve it in poses he had better stomach control ( I never saw his free routine , transitions etc)

But man when he walked on the O stage for his routine the shear fucking girth of his stomach is just too big and distorts his physique and now pair that waist with his certified NPC armature arms size it looks just painful and even bigger (the waist). Also his back is very weak and he has high insertions so doesn't even get help from a V taper as he doesn't have winklaar's barn door back.

In transitions I could see his stomach just wanted to hang out massively. It was a huge huge effort for him to pull it in somehow in those poses. I take back what I said in my earlier feedback no I am not impressed sorry Ben time to hang up your posing trunks and sell your cookie cutter MI40 program to the masses.

You are doing well Ben and making £££ please spare us the mental agony and shear torture of having to see you on stage.

1/ Bonac
2/ Roelly
3/ Dexter
4/ Ramy
5/ Dallas
6/ Josh

1/ Dexter
2/ Rhoden
3/ Ramy
4/ Roelly
5/ Bonac
6/ Dallas

X2 Rhoden will be so mad if they gave to Dex and u have a feeling they will as he is "THE" Arnold champ.

I would like to see..

1) Rhoden
2) Ramy
3) Bonac
4) Dex
5) Roelly
6) Dallas

but this will never happen lol

I can only think that 1st is between Rhoden and Dex.

I am surprised to see Sandro Hofer's name on the list. He got his pro card 3 years ago at the Arnold Amateur in Spain. He was on the list for a couple competitions since then but did not compete. This will be his pro debut if he shows up.

I wonder where Mike Kefalianos will place. Most of the time he gets overlooked.

**broken link removed**

Actually, I will switch places 1 and 2. Ramey filled out will blow em away

x2

I know people were saying when he won a pro show to quality for the O recently ( Toronto pro I think it was ? ) that he has bought his usual triplet carrying gut down. I felt it too , whatever he did to achieve it in poses he had better stomach control ( I never saw his free routine , transitions etc)

But man when he walked on the O stage for his routine the shear fucking girth of his stomach is just too big and distorts his physique and now pair that waist with his certified NPC armature arms size it looks just painful and even bigger (the waist). Also his back is very weak and he has high insertions so doesn't even get help from a V taper as he doesn't have winklaar's barn door back.

In transitions I could see his stomach just wanted to hang out massively. It was a huge huge effort for him to pull it in somehow in those poses. I take back what I said in my earlier feedback no I am not impressed sorry Ben time to hang up your posing trunks and sell your cookie cutter MI40 program to the masses.

You are doing well Ben and making £££ please spare us the mental agony and shear torture of having to see you on stage.

What are u talking about? Did u even watch Ben's last 3-4 shows? Ben had no Gut. He was hitting vacuum poses. Very well under control

Ramy
Dexter
Rhoden
Roelly
Bonac

1/ Bonac
2/ Roelly
3/ Dexter
4/ Ramy
5/ Dallas
6/ Josh

1/ Dexter
2/ Rhoden
3/ Ramy
4/ Roelly
5/ Bonac
6/ Dallas

I agree with you. I have a feeling Ramy will look even better this time round. It's very common for quite a few of them who miss their peak for the O to come back during the next show and nail it. Rhoden will probably be 2nd but I am going to go with...

1. Dexter
2. Ramy
3. Rhoden
4. Bonac
5. Roelly
6. Josh
7. Dallas

2-7 could go many different ways but I think Dex will win and that will be the top 7.

What are u talking about? Did u even watch Ben's last 3-4 shows? Ben had no Gut. He was hitting vacuum poses. Very well under control

Ramy
Dexter
Rhoden
Roelly
Bonac
I saw his Olympia routine and the way he walks, transitions. Hitting vacuums is one thing. I did initially gave him credit for that as I had only seen his pics from the show he won his Olympia qualification and yes he pulled off vaccums and looked much improved in still photos.

However I only saw him live in real time at the O while doing his routine and transitions. His midsection girth is massive and his pelvic girdle aren't small either but more then the width between his ASIS's it's the sheer stomach girth. Yes he has somehow managed to bring it down " only when" he is hitting the abs shots and vacuums. He has obviously responded to the latest feedback from IFBB but the distension is still other otherwise.

He does have high lat insertions and wider pelvic girdle then many other genetically blessed pros like Shawn , Cedric, Justin etc so this further does NOT help him to at least create the illusion of having a small waist.

However I do applaud him for being proactive and doing something about it and listening to the judges and their feedback not particularly towards him but in general.

Read properly before quoting.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I saw his Olympia routine and the way he walks, transitions. Hitting vacuums is one thing. I did initially gave him credit for that as I had only seen his pics from the show he won his Olympia qualification and yes he pulled off vaccums and looked much improved in still photos.

However I only saw him live in real time at the O while doing his routine and transitions. His midsection girth is massive and his pelvic girdle aren't small either but more then the width between his ASIS's it's the sheer stomach girth. Yes he has somehow managed to bring it down " only when" he is hitting the abs shots and vacuums. He has obviously responded to the latest feedback from IFBB but the distension is still other otherwise.

He does have high lat insertions and wider pelvic girdle then many other genetically blessed pros like Shawn , Cedric, Justin etc so this further does NOT help him to at least create the illusion of having a small waist.

However I do applaud him for being proactive and doing something about it and listening to the judges and their feedback not particularly towards him but in general.

Read properly before quoting.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I agree he has an ugly physique and probably shouldn't even be able to compete on the phone stage but he won a shitty show. Which I was also at. I never saw any gut on him even standing there talking to him in person with a t-shirt on there was no Suggestion of distension.

Is this amuture show aswel? A lot of amuture bikini girls on my insta are there

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner