over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold's comments on roids'

Vander_V said:
ARNOLD RULES. Todays bbers are just chemical messes I think in their cases steroids are abused and should be viewed as a mistake.

didnt arnold abuse steroids when he was competing?

SVFootball said:
didnt arnold abuse steroids when he was competing?
what's the definition of abuse vs. use?

I'm just a bit surprised by all the guys here that are ragging on Arnold, he is to bodybuilding what the pilgrims were to this country(USA). he took bb from an underground subculture to hundreds of thousands of guys picking up barbells and dumbells and attempting to change their bodies to look like Conan the Barbarian.Supplement companies, gym owners, gear suppliers,
magazine's,equipment sellers, they owe a lot to Arnold.

doug1 said:
I'm just a bit surprised by all the guys here that are ragging on Arnold, he is to bodybuilding what the pilgrims were to this country(USA). he took bb from an underground subculture to hundreds of thousands of guys picking up barbells and dumbells and attempting to change their bodies to look like Conan the Barbarian.Supplement companies, gym owners, gear suppliers,
magazine's,equipment sellers, they owe a lot to Arnold.

im not trying to rag on arnold...i agree that he did make the sport what it is today and changed society's view of it. i just think its hypocritical when he flames steroids like he does...everyone knows he still does them. i would expect someone like him to tell the truth and try to make people realize that use is safe...abuse isnt.

and the line between use and abuse isnt a clear one...i cant really define that. i would say its all im each individuals eyes to what use and abuse are. each person feels differently on that subject :rolleyes:

SVFootball said:
.everyone knows he still does them.
why do you say this, he has many years of heavy training under his belt.?

doug1 said:
why do you say this, he has many years of heavy training under his belt.?

my bad...typo. i meant did them :eek:

Lets make this crystal clear: Arnold is God.:D :p

And his use was no where near abuse. So he popped some Dbols big F*cking deal. His doses were nothing compared to the stacks of today.

I know most of the bros on here know Arnold trained harder and dieted smarter than most anyone. This in addition to Greek God genetics.

palehorse51 said:
I know most of the bros on here know Arnold trained harder and dieted smarter than most anyone. This in addition to Greek God genetics.

i understand completely...not trying to taken anything away from the man. genetics are RIDICULOUS! :rolleyes:

i just remember someone posting that Arnold ate d-bol like it was candy? maybe i shouldnt just go with whatever i read on here all the time :eek:

palehorse51 said:
Dont forget, when Arnold was using, steroids were not illegal!

However, Arnold should stand up and help educate people on the legitimate use of AAS as compared to abuse.

Sorry to contradict you, but steriods WERE illegal back then. Just not the Class they are now. Many a dealer went to prison over them!

Mike

palehorse51 said:
Lets make this crystal clear: Arnold is God.:D :p

And his use was no where near abuse. So he popped some Dbols big F*cking deal. His doses were nothing compared to the stacks of today.

Dude you are crazy. First off Arnold starting using at a much younger age than most guys. This is probably one of the several things that vaulted him to the level he was able to achieve at such a young age. Have you seen pics of him at 18 years? The dude was HUGE! Also it's a known fact that Arnold used more than most of his competitors, especially Sergio.....it was said he had to just to keep up with him. Yes Arnold trained hard and was very disciplined but don't fool yourself into thinking if it would make him grow at all costs he wouldn't take it. :confused:

BitsOBrawn said:
Dude you are crazy. First off Arnold starting using at a much younger age than most guys. This is probably one of the several things that vaulted him to the level he was able to achieve at such a young age. Have you seen pics of him at 18 years? The dude was HUGE! Also it's a known fact that Arnold used more than most of his competitors, especially Sergio.....it was said he had to just to keep up with him. Yes Arnold trained hard and was very disciplined but don't fool yourself into thinking if it would make him grow at all costs he wouldn't take it. :confused:

Crazy huh?Of course Arnie took his share of gear, no doubt about it! You really think Arnold started any earlier or took more than most of the guys then or today?? Think again. Arnolds genetics/ unstoppable drive/ savage training/ discipline are what vaulted him to the level he was able to acheive!! Sorry to break it to you but, IT WASNT THE GEAR! How many guys all over the world take massive dosages of insane stacks? Yet very few can become the best! AND NO ONE HAS EVER LOOKED BETTER IMO!!!

If it was the gear there would be hundreds of thousands of Arnolds, Dorians, Ronnies runnin around ! :p

Truth is you dont know WHAT Arnold took! Its pure speculation!

Last edited:
mikeheavypecs said:
Sorry to contradict you, but steriods WERE illegal back then. Just not the Class they are now. Many a dealer went to prison over them!

Mike
When did they first become illegal?

I dont know, but let me ask you: How many lifes steroids safe??? People with debilitating illneses, Post rehabilitation, Injures, people in Hospital beds, enjoys teh benefits of as, people that needs testosteron eather to help testosterone levels or rejuveation, senior citizens....

HOW MANY PEOPLE AS KILLS A YEAR TO BE ILEGAL??
HOW MANY PEOPLE ALCOHOL AND TABACO KILLS A YEAR??

palehorse51 said:
Crazy huh?Of course Arnie took his share of gear, no doubt about it! You really think Arnold started any earlier or took more than most of the guys then or today?? Think again. Arnolds genetics/ unstoppable drive/ savage training/ discipline are what vaulted him to the level he was able to acheive!! Sorry to break it to you but, IT WASNT THE GEAR! How many guys all over the world take massive dosages of insane stacks? Yet very few can become the best! AND NO ONE HAS EVER LOOKED BETTER IMO!!!

If it was the gear there would be hundreds of thousands of Arnolds, Dorians, Ronnies runnin around ! :p

Truth is you dont know WHAT Arnold took! Its pure speculation!

I agree, Arnold would have been a champion without gear. The gear made a little difference but he still needed all the other qualities to be so great. Another thing, I have seen lots of people who have been using gear for years and they are not very impressive. You can barely even tell that some of them work out. I don't know if it's their diet or genetics or what. So steroids are definitely not a miracle worker.

bigheinz said:
I dont know, but let me ask you: How many lifes steroids safe??? People with debilitating illneses, Post rehabilitation, Injures, people in Hospital beds, enjoys teh benefits of as, people that needs testosteron eather to help testosterone levels or rejuveation, senior citizens....

HOW MANY PEOPLE AS KILLS A YEAR TO BE ILEGAL??
HOW MANY PEOPLE ALCOHOL AND TABACO KILLS A YEAR??

That is why steroids laws do not make any sense to me

BitsOBrawn said:
Have you seen pics of him at 18 years? The dude was HUGE!
those pics are more a testament to good genetics, i think it's wrong to sit back and say he used large amounts at a young age and that's why he was big. does that also apply to lee priest and jay cutler since they looked awesome in their teens as well?

Arnold is a politician now, so he must be pretty much politically correct on every topic. I just don't see how he does not get publically criticised by the other people who run against him for govenor, and any politician for that matter. I mean he puts on the Arnold Classic where all the competitors are juiced to the gills. How does he get away with it?

palehorse51 said:
Dont forget, when Arnold was using, steroids were not illegal!

However, Arnold should stand up and help educate people on the legitimate use of AAS as compared to abuse.

Now don't get me wrong i think Arnold is the best bodybuilder to me.Like Palehorse says he should use this as a stepping stone to educate the pepole why they are used .Education, education

Don't know if anyone has seen this, but this is supposed to be Arnie's cycle from back in the days.

http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Arnold Schwarzenegger cycle.html

A mix of primo and Dbol for 20wks and then lower dosages of Deca and Dbol for 6wks, then back to week 1. So essentially he was on the gear all year round. And don't forget back then they didn't have any PCT; no nolvadex, arimidex, HCG or whatever.

There is a conspiracy theory which suggests that arnie was the result of some mad german science experiment during WWII to create 'the ultimate soldier'. I'm not going to speculate on this one way or the other, but thought I'd throw it into the mix anyway.

Arnie's comments in the article do come across as very hypocritical, but as others have said, he's a politician now and so has to tow the party line. With all the negative attitudes in the media and like, I don't think people would take him seriously if he was to turn round and say 'Proper use of steroids is safe', or whatever. He's got to think about what's going to win him votes and if that means going against everything that got him to where he is today, then so be it. Afterall, he's a politician now!

And don't forget, Arnold's cycle pales to insignificance when compared to the likes of Andreas Munzer (who sadly died a couple of years ago). Now this guy really was abusing his shit!

Last edited:
JohnnyPro said:
Arnold is known for doing whatever it takes to win. Now, instead of bodybuilding, it's politics. There are very few politicians, Republican or Democrat, who make decisions based on what they believe is right. They make their decisions based on how popular it will be and will it help them politically and get them votes. I love Arnold but to be honest he is looking out for himself and his future.

this is exactly what is wrong with democracy and the world today...i hate all politicians...alex

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131