over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin and Constantly Being Sick

John99Test

Registered
So here's my issue-

I do two 10-week blasts a year of Test Enanthate 750mg (p/wk), split into two shots Monday and Thursday nights. I'll also usually add in an oral like Turanibol 40-50mg to kick start (no longer than 4 weeks)

When I'm cruising I drop my dosage down to 225mg per week (I know higher than a TRT dosage but I have found it's a good range for me) In addition to the Test I use Aromasin at 25mg per day and I take finasteride at 1.25mg per day.

My problem is I think I may be dropping my estrogen level too low. So do I really need 25mg of Aromasin a day when I'm only on 225mg of Test a week?

I've been noticing that I have been getting sick at the drop of a hat. I know low estrogen can impair your immune system but this is getting ridiculous. I have been hacking up yellow phlegm and have had an awful cough and running nose for like three weeks. I even took a course of antibiotics prescribed by my doctor (azithromyacin). It helped for like a 4 day period and then I got sick again.

I know an Aromasin dosage can vary from individual to individual, in other words, there is no exact science on how much the exemestane will lower your estrogen level. 12.5mg could lower it significantly in some people and not in others and 25mg could lower it significantly or not....

Any thoughts guys? What has your experience been?

Mark

Well, it could be the Aromasin or...have you switched gear? Ive been having the same issue recently with "Test-Flu". Even though the amount of Test Im using is way lower than normal, there's something in it that doesn't agree with me. I get allergic and sore for a day after each shot.

With aromasin, I can tell if the dose is too high when my shoulders start to hurt, the joints, then knees, if it goes too far. I back off now when one shoulder hurts.

But otherwise, no, you may not need Aromasin on 225mg a week. Were it me and, if you feel fine during the cruise without Asin (no real bloat, libido issues etc.), I'd hit a week or two of Aromasin 12.5 or 25mg 2x at the end of the cruise to prepare for the blast. That has worked to keep me from bloating up and whatnot when I raise dosages.

If you feel your E2 is too low and want to raise it on the double, 2x250iu or 2x500iu of HcG might fix you right up. Testicular aromatase is unaffected by AI use. Which usually sucks, but in this case could work in your favour.

When you cruise, I would drop that AI dose to 12.5 EOD and see how that works for you. You could also try 7-8mg ED.

Driving your estrogen into the ground WILL ABSOLUTELY lead to the problems you are encountering.

I'd even try 12.5mg every 3rd day or so. For me, more then that takes my Estro too low and causes all sorts of problems. Me personally, I think 25mg a day is too much unless you show signs of needing it.

IMO, 25mgs is way too much. 10mgs ED during your blasts and 10mgs EOD or 2x week during your cruise. Bloodwork helps.

i have taken 25mgs of aromasin / day and felt great no problems with aromasin here!

I have been trying different things with regards to aromasin myself. I noticed at first that when I used it ED or EOD at 12.5 or 25 I had absolutely no interest in sex. So I dropped it and my libido shot through the roof. I threw it back in to see what would happen and my sex drive vanished and I got feelings of depression and fatigue. So I don't know what to think about the aromasin, I am going to drop it completely myself for the time being as I am not having any estr related sides at all.

This will vary person to person, and only blood tests will confirm your levels and if the dosage is correct for you. I know that isn't always an option to always get tested multiple times per year, so what i'd suggest to do, is to just drop it down some and see if the sickness clears up. If you are taking 25mg/d, maybe drop it to 12.5mg/d, or 25mg EOD first.

If you do not go to the doc about it....trial and error is the only way. It's hard to always extrapolate results between user to user. One may only need 6.25mg EOD while others may need 25mg ED.

This will vary also depending on what you are currently taking, and also your age.

I have been trying different things with regards to aromasin myself. I noticed at first that when I used it ED or EOD at 12.5 or 25 I had absolutely no interest in sex. So I dropped it and my libido shot through the roof. I threw it back in to see what would happen and my sex drive vanished and I got feelings of depression and fatigue. So I don't know what to think about the aromasin, I am going to drop it completely myself for the time being as I am not having any estr related sides at all.

You need to add in some proviron 25mgs ed

This will vary person to person, and only blood tests will confirm your levels and if the dosage is correct for you. I know that isn't always an option to always get tested multiple times per year, so what i'd suggest to do, is to just drop it down some and see if the sickness clears up. If you are taking 25mg/d, maybe drop it to 12.5mg/d, or 25mg EOD first.

If you do not go to the doc about it....trial and error is the only way. It's hard to always extrapolate results between user to user. One may only need 6.25mg EOD while others may need 25mg ED.

This will vary also depending on what you are currently taking, and also your age.

this is what i think about aromasin as well

incbb

Hey thanks man. That's really great advice. Appreciate it.

The exemestane has nothing to do with your complaints. The notion that it does is ridiculous.

Rex.

It sounds to me like you may be sick? Sleep and take a break; maybe try a sinus rinse (NeilMed).

REX IS RIGHT.. you have a virus.. nasty one but a virus.. aromasin will have little to nothing to do with that.. it will drop estro levels but not to nothing..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131